Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

CHARLES C.
04/26/2015 Category: Service
Jetta trade
just very disappointed. I bought the car from Pecheles,2nd owner. received a very high repair bill. Look into optio of trade in as suggested by service rep. I received a trade in value of $1000 ..if that much. Just very disappointed and discouraged to buy a volkswagon again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/28/2015

Charles, we understand you are disappointed. If there is something more we can do to help you, I would be happy to know. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Doug Batchelor, General Manager

MELBA C.
Windsor, NC
VOLKSWAGEN CC
04/26/2015 Category: Service
Car warning
Very pleased with the service received. Very pleased with service provided. Anna provided excellent shuttle transportation. She may need help because locations are so vast and Greenville has no overpasses that allow for quick transit from one area to another. She kept us informed of her locations and the problems with traffic. Christy kept me abreast of findings as they occurred. The best part was the service was covered under warranty! This was very pleasing since the initial issue surfaced in Feb. 2015 and I had extensive work done.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/27/2015

Thank you for sharing, Melba! So glad you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle service.

SJ
SPENCER J.
Virginia Beach, VA
AUDI A3
04/25/2015 Category: Service
The services are timely and professional.
More loaner vehicles should be made available for customers when major service is required. Christy Williams is awesome! She is very professional with her customers!

Thanks for the great review, Spencer! I have shared your comments with your service team. Thanks again!

LG
LAWRENCE G.
Washington, NC
04/25/2015 Category: Service
they are act as if the customer is always right.
I give them a 5 more your best review,but the body shop that they use is the sorryest body shop that there is.

Thank you for your review, Lawrence! Your feedback is very important to us. If we can be of any further assistance, feel free to reach us at 252-756-1135. Thanks again!

SHAMEEKA B.
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUPE
04/25/2015 Category: Service
This visit was better than my past. The people seemed more friendly.
Customer service people were fast and efficient at checking me in and out.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you for sharing your review, Shameeka! We strive to make every customer experience exceptional, and I'm sorry to hear that your previous service visits were anything less. We will use your feedback to provide better service in the future. It sounds like you were pleased with your most recent visit, which we are happy to hear. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me at the number or email below. Thanks again!

Beth Nosay
Customer Relations Manager
bnosay@pechelesautomotive.com

TW
TAMMY W.
North Carolina
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
nice job
work was great, people were friendly

We appreicate your business and your review! Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles to service your Volkswagen!

DOLLIE B.
the people
Was wonderful the service people was great and they check my car just fine

Glad you had a wonderful experience with your service team. We appreciate your business!

JOSEP G.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
Waiting time
Went for my 30K service, was told it'll take 45'-1H.
After Two Hours I went to ask what was going on. I was told there was a lot of paperwork to fill after a VW recall. I stated they should let customers know when it would take longer than originally explained. In short, it took close to 2H:30' to get my car back.

Thank you for your review, Josep! I am very sorry we failed to update you regarding the wait time extending longer than anticipated. Your feedback is important us, and we are using your comments for training purposes to improve our service. Thank you again!

BI
BEVERLY I.
Bailey, NC
First rate service
The employees are super friendly and committed to doing a good job

Thank you for sharing, Beverly! I'll be sure to pass along your great review to your service team. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen!

SJ
SCOTT J.
Winterville, NC
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Unhappy with dealer all around
We scheduled an appointment online for my wife's VW to get an oil change and tire rotation. First, before the appointment even came I got two calls on my cell phone from Pecheles salespeople trying to sell me a new car. Good dealers don't need to harass their customers this way. When she got to the service appointment they immediately tried to upcharge her to a $350 service. She told them no. She asked for the car to be washed after the oil change, and they said that it would be the afternoon before they could do that - fine, she left the car and got a ride to work from their shuttle. Four hours later the shuttle picked her up, she went to get the car and found out that it had not been washed and the service advisor claimed that she had never asked for it to be. It would have been ready pretty quickly if he hadn't told her she needed to leave it all day for the detail guys to get to it. Needless to say we are not satisfied and do not plan to visit Pecheles again.

Dear Scott, our deepest apologies.  We strive for an excellent experience for our customers and am sorry that is not what you received.  Your account has been marked “do not call” to prevent any unwanted phone calls in the future.  If I can be of any further assistance or arrange for a complimentary wash for your wife’s car please let me know.

Beth Nosay, Customer Relations Manager