Latest Review over 2 years ago

DAVID P.
Chapel Hill, NC
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Pecheles Audi Service
Great service and professionalism.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

David, thank you for the 5 stars and the great sentiment!  We appreciate your business.

AF
ANDREW F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/07/2017 Category: Sales
Amazing Experience
This is the second new car I have purchased from Joe Pecheles this year. Everyone has been fantastic. Service is great. Everyone seems to enjoy what they do, and this makes the experience really solid.
I’m a big fan of Volkswagen, despite the whole “dieselgate” thing. In fact, my first VW was a late-model diesel. The folks at Joe Pecheles made the trade-in and diesel settlement very easy. So, I went back 6 months later and traded my wife’s Toyota for another VW. I have no doubt they will take very good care of us.
Thanks kudos to all of the Joe Pecheles staff. Y’all are awesome!

Andrew, thank you for the great review.  We will take AWESOME care of you. We appreciate the vote of confidence and thank you for your loyalty.  Congrats on another new ride!

TH
TAIJA H.
Kinston, NC
10/05/2017 Category: Service
All services were thoroughly explained, clean waiting area, nice and approachable staff

We appreciate the feedback and the awesome review.  Thank you for being a Pecheles customer!

ANGELA M.
Willard, NC
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Joe Pecheles always provide great customer service.
Joe Pecheles always provide great customer service. I love the service that they give. Always helpful.

Angela, thank you for the fantastic review.  We are so glad we are helpful to you.  We appreciate your business.

AH
ANNA H.
Washington, NC
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance Department
Kim Westbrook always works with me to accommodate my schedule for needed repair work or general servicing for my car. She goes above and beyond each time. Thanks Kim!

What a wonderful testament! Thank you, Anna, for the great review.

SUZANNE B.
Goldsboro, NC
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Great job
The technician handled a recall on my car in a timely manner with friendly and knowledgeable service
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Suzanne, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CJ
CIERRA J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/02/2017 Category: Service
They all worked fast and efficiently and helped me out a ton when I was having many issues with my car, and they were able to resolve all of the issues! I would highly reccomend!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Cierra, thank you for the fantastic review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MO
MICHAEL O.
Volkswagen Passat
CCM replacement
100% satisfies great communication with Kimberly and the Audi tech that worked on my Passat they kept me up to date with everything they did and told me what the next move was going to be and the price it would cost very friendly and professional
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Michael, we are 100% satisfied with the service you received. Thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JENNIFER S.
Kinston, NC
service
very good
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Jennifer, thank you for the 5-star review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JAMESON D.
Wonderful job
Great service, very friendly and professional.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Jameson, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JOHN M.
New Bern, NC
Audi Q7
09/29/2017 Category: Sales
new car
positive = excellent service, knowledgeable sales staff, good follow up ; negative = openly stated lack of interest in considering trade in vehicles.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

John, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer! We pologize for any negative experience you had with us during the purchase process. Our Customer Relations Director will be reaching out to you to discuss this further.

AO
ANN O.
Kenly, NC
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Very NIce very professional
Could not have had a better experience anywhere. Thanks to Pecheles professional staff and courtesy.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you, Ann, this is what we strive for.  We appreciate your taking the time to review us.  We appreciate your business.

PC
Paul C.
Washington, NC
09/29/2017
Reviewed and adjusted
I had given them a low rating due to the pricing of a oil change and tire rotate. I have always given a company kudos for fixing an error. How a company handles that is important to me. They claimed to have researched local pricing for the same services and made an adjustment to my bill. Whether they change their listed prices is unknown to me but hopefully they have.

09/29/2017
Do Not Use for General Service
They got to be kidding. My wife brought the 12 Passat in for a recall fix. Decided to do a oil change w/filter and tire rotation. $157 dollars, you read it right, What is maybe 45 dollars at warehouse tire. Never again

Paul, we apologize if there has been an error.  Please allow us to review the repair order and we will reach out to you directly via telephone.  Thank you for reaching out.

GM
GREGORY M.
Winterville, NC
Volkswagen Passat
Effort matters
Having expressed my concerns about the problem the Joe P. team sprung into actions. They called, emailed, and took the car back in to get it right; and they did. My confidence has been restored...Way to go!

Mixed Review
Service was much better than last visit. However, something went wrong in the shop. The day after my service, which included an oil change I traveled out of town for my anniversary. When we were literally in the middle of nowhere the oil light indicator comes on, wait what! When we found a place to stop I check under the hood, every thing looks good, until I check the oil. Low! Really? Of course the type of oil needed isn't sold at the store. I find the closest thing, 1 quart low. Oil light goes off. Disappointed! I love my Passat, just hope it will not suffer because of someone else???
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

Gregory, thank you for reaching out to us.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your allowing us to bring the car back to diagnose any problem.  We promise to make it right.  Thank you for your continued loyalty.  We appreciate your business.

GD
GABRIEL D.
Audi Q5
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Accurate estimate of costs. Daily updates while my car was in the shop.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for the great review, Gabriel, and thanks for being our customer!