4.6

Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Deborah M.
Big Sur, CA
11/18/2019
Is Hyundai returning to Seaside?
I live in Big Sur and certainly do not want to drive to Gilroy to get my Hyundai serviced under warranty. I heard a rumor that the Hyundai dealership was reopening in Seaside during the first week of December.

Can anyone validate that rumor?
Thank you.

PJ
Patlynn J.
10/20/2019
Let’s get a group to fight Against Hyundai’s shutdown practjce
We bought a new Azera and only learned they closed very soon after our purchase which means they had to have sold it under false pretenses when we also paid extra for 100,000. Maintenance. We have to drive to Gilroy which is inconvenient and further away than we wish to drive. Plus you have to wait there fir service because it is not local Here in Mo. Co. I say we get a group suit and make Hyundai back any customers when a local dealership folds by either buying the car back or paying for service at a local place of our choice.

SN
Serge N.
Carmel, CA
08/15/2019
Bad service
It’s unacceptable practice – they moved Hyundai center from Monterey to Gilroy without informing their customers in advance. We leased Sonata 2018 last August. 2 months ago I called them to make an appointment for oil change (7500 m) and found out about their relocation. When I asked a person answering my call ‘what should we do?’, the answer was: I don’t know. Is it OK? We bought pre-paid maintenance plan, because their shop was here, in Monterey. Now what? We ended up paying $130 Jiffy Lube for oil and filter change, and tire rotation. Are they going to compensate us? Why should we drive 50 miles to Gilroy and back every time we have problems?

KP

Robert B.
Monterey, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great job never any problems 👍

LC
Lee C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Love the Service Department, but dealership is closing!
This Service Department, and especially the Service Manager have always been wonderful! Great service, organized, great attitude, and always willing to help. If only the dealership were not closing! I would love to recommend the dealership and the Service Department, but currently they are closing their doors! My husband and I are really hoping that somebody buys the dealership and re-opens it soon! It would be a shame to lose the Service Manager and his employee. They are both wonderful and give great customer service! Good employees that work well with the public are difficult to find! Don't lose these 2 gentlemen! It will be Hyundai's loss if you do!

AN
Ann N.
Pacific Grove, CA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Serivce
They hold to their appointment time. They are clear about what they are going to do and then what they have done. You get it all in writing.

SV

Gfrerat Service and Knowledge

Marina, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Not only was I greeted warmly and receive above and beyond attention, I was shocked to learn in this day and age that a car wash was included in the service. Multi-point inspection was helpful and agent working with me to schedule services was great.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Elda O.
Soledad, CA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Everyone is so nice & professional
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/02/2019

WU
Walt U.
Monterey, CA
very responsive service
Great team of Marvin and Luis makes servicing my vehicle a breeze
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Peterann for the 5-star review.  We always appreciate your business.

Melinda B.
Marvin in service
Easy to communicate with,
Efficient and fast in and out as promised..
Quality work
Great friendly staff — Marvin - Louis
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Dan for the great rating. We appreciate the positive feedback

Watsonville, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2019 Category: Service
The service department is professional and courteous.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the great rating. We always appreciate positive
feedback from our customers.

Interlaken, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time I have them work on my vehicle.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We
appreciate the positive review.

KD
Kevin D.
Marina, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The Service Department is always excellent, Loius, Marvin, two of most mild manner men running such a busy department and James who always does such a magnificent job in detailing my car. Only problem I have is with getting through on your phone system.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

VM
Valerie M.
05/21/2019
The service and employees were very polite and helpful.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review. Making our customers happy, always makes us happy.

05/19/2019 Category: Service