BRANDY S.
Jeep Liberty
12/18/2019
Awesome place
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else. If you need anything done, Performance is the place!
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for the review. Your relationship with Performance is appreciated and you have been a loyal customer for many years.
Have a safe Holiday with your loved ones. God Bless. Carl Johnson

DF
David F.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
David said that they're fairly priced. They do a quality job in a timely manner.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 12/17/2019

We thank you for the review and look forward in assisting you in the future with your vehicles service and repairs. Carl Johnson

Joe C.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he is pleased with the service and great communication. It was a little pricey, but he is satisfied with the outcome.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehcile. We appreciate all we can do for you and our customers. Be safe driving and have
a Merry Christmas. Carl Johnson

James W.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
James said he was very happy with this business. He likes the employees, especially Ed. They are honest.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 11/27/2019

Yes sir, we thank you and Ed is a truly a assest to Performance Auto & Trans. Have a safe day. Carl Johnson

BG
Bee G.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Bee said everything was fine.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 11/13/2019

First. Thank you for letting Performance Auto & Trans to service your vehcile. And thank you very much for the 5 star review.
Be safe. Carl Johnson

JAMES , MICHAEL S.
Pontiac GTO
11/02/2019
04 gto
Great service , great guys all around. I appreciate they’re patience with my financial issues . And my car is running great now since being there.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 11/04/2019

JMS. Thank you. We try to assist as best we can so you can have a sound running vehicle for a long time.. Thank you sir. Carl

AA
Alex A.
Texas
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Alex said there were no issues or problems and they serviced the vehicle on time.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the review and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Carl Johnson

WF
WILL F.
10/25/2019
Honest and great people!
Carl and his crew are fantastic. Been coming here for years and will continue to. Ed was great. Brought my Tahoe in the morning, they diagnosed problem, had me out that afternoon. Always very fair.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. It is always a pleasrue seeing you. Thank you again. Carl Johnson

ROSIE M.
Mercury Tracer
10/24/2019
Alternator
I needed my alternator replaced, might have been the original one from 1997.

Anyway the alternator was killing the battery and the car wouldn't start right, battery was about a year old.

I brought the car in and was very fortunate, the took care of my car immediately and at a decent price. Luckily they are next door to O'Reilly and I'm a customer of theirs also battery came over immediately to be changed out!!

Great people! They were having a rough time for a while but I think they are past it.

Great job guys, I feel like I have a brand new car!

Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/24/2019

We are grateful of your loyalty to Performance Auto & Trans.
It's our pleasure for us to service your vehicle and thank you for letting us do so. Thank you, Carl Johnson

Deborah B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis. He said the owner is very big hearted and he has been going to him for 25 years.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Mr. D. Good luck on your book. I am sure you will be rewarded for your service to our country. We are always appreciative of your loyalty to Performance Auto & Trans. Thank you again. Carl Johnson

BC
BOEDEKE C.
10/18/2019
Very Friendly Service
As a first time visitor, I was very pleased. Very knowledgeable group of mechanics. Very satisfied with the service and the turn around time. Never felt as though I was lied to at any point as has been the case with the majority of service shops I have used in the past.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/18/2019

We at Performance Auto & Trans thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. We truly thank you. Carl Johnson

Toyota Avalon
10/11/2019
Lack of communication when time to complete is exceeded.
Overall, a good experience. My family and I are long term customers.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/14/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused concerning the time for pick up. Thank you very much for the
loyalty given to Performance Auto & Trans by your sir and your family. God bless. Carl Johnson

JESSE G.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/10/2019
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
I have taken 2 of my vehicles to Performance, my 2001 Ranger and my 2010 Camaro. I am very happy with the work that has been done to both. Carl is a true professional and a super nice person. Newcomer Ed is proving to be a very knowledgeable and good front desk guy. I feel comfortable taking my vehicles to Performance.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/10/2019

First of all, we all at Performance thank you. Not only for your kind words, but you letting us service your vehicle. Thnak you!
Carl Johnson

HH
Hunter H.
Nissan Sentra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said the visit was pretty much what he expected from the business. He said they replaced the part and there was no hidden fee. He was satisfied with it.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for letting Performance Auto & Trans service your vehicle. Thank you for the review. Carl Johnson

STUART H.
Dodge Caravan
10/03/2019
always good
i alqays have a good time with them/only thing fix your drive way.
Carl J., GM from Performance Auto and Trans responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the review and hope we don't see you too soon.
Carl