AL

TR
TYLOR R.
12/02/2020
Great company!
These professionals are a polite, not pushy, timely, very knowledgeable and fairly priced. Last year I took my car in for something small, they took care of it and I went home. About 10 minutes later I got a follow-up call from the owner that there was oil in the parking lot and he was concerned about it since I had been parked there. By that time it was after hours for them, but I brought my car back in and sure enough, there was another problem. The owner assured me they would take care of it and he drove me home. The next day I got a call that my car was all set and they didn't charge me for the second repair. They work hard to earn your trust and they certainly earned mine.

The owner and his staff genuinely care about their customers. What more could you ask for? I don't take my car or my wife's car anywhere else for repairs.

RICK G.
12/01/2020
Excellent care
Got a great price and even better service on my town and country. Craig and his staff are top notch

MARK R.
Itasca, IL
11/30/2020
Great people. Great Service.
Would not take my cars anywhere else for servicing

MARTIN C.
Lexus ES 330
11/25/2020
Performance Auto, stands by their work.
I would not think of taking my car anyplace else. They tell you exactly what is wrong and repair it correctly without trying to sell you something you don't need. I appreciate that attitude.

FV
FRANK V.
Ford Edge
11/24/2020
Costumer Service
Greg and his staff where great. Brought my vehicle in for a alignment and tires balance / rotation late in the day. Got it vehicle back within two hours.

Very friendly / knowledgeable people

I would highly recommend this repair shop to anyone

BA
BILL A.
11/23/2020
Quick & price is right
I was put into their work schedule as soon as possible the work was explained to me I was given choices completed quickly and I was on my way

SG
SNEHENDU G.
Arlington Heights, IL
11/22/2020
Nice place for your car service
I need to change my car battery. I bought one from Costco. I was looking for someone who can install the battery. I took my car here. They did it for me in $25 only. No hidden cost. Place is very clean and stuffs are very helpful. I like the place.

JOE T.
Repaired 2002 BMW 325 XI
This shop has done an excellent job of keeping this old BMW with 174,000 miles on it the road. They have repaired each problem with efficiency and value.

JERRY T.
11/21/2020
If you are looking for efficient, honest and reasonable services. Look no further. Craig and his crew are the guys to see.

TD
TOM D.
11/21/2020
Good quality work fair prices done by honest people stand behind their work
Very positive

Ronald Z.
Chicago, IL
Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said this business was quick and efficient. They did what they said they were going to do. They followed through. There were really no bumps.

WS
William S.
Schaumburg, IL
11/17/2020 Category: Service
William said they are quick and he is happy with the service, and they carry Interstate batteries.

MIKE P.
Schaumburg, IL
11/13/2020
Taking the time to listen and explaining what needs to be done.
Take the time to listen what is being said aboit the car issue and explaining what need to be done to fix it. Price is what is quoted and finished on time.