GM
Gabriela M.
Toyota Yaris
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Gabriela said that they have great service.

AC
AL C.
12/15/2020
Fast and efficient service, AND a fair cost.
I can't say enough about the courteous treatment and fair pricing. The facilities are very clean and comfortable. NO pressure for "add on,s".

Al C.

ANTHONY S.
12/15/2020
Above and Beyond
Whether scheduled or in need of immediate attention, your vehicle will be fully scanned and visually inspected for necessary only repairs, completed within the day, parts permitting, and returned as quickly as possible in immaculate appearance.

NT
NICK T.
Riverdale, IL
Volkswagen GTI
12/14/2020
Quick and very clear
Took in my gti to get an oil leak fixed and found out it was more than that thanks to them. unfortunately wasn’t able to fix everything they found but glad I know whats wrong with it and will fix soon. Craig does a great job at taking care of you.

PH

TD
TIM D.
12/12/2020
Professional
Very accommodating, professional and courteous
Dropped the car off and they called when ready
Pick up when you can
A pleasure to deal with

LORRAINE S.
12/10/2020
Very professional and friendly.
They are very efficient and and your car is checked all over before you leave. Never a long wait, they’re very prompt. The shop were cars are worked on and the office are so clean. You always know you’re going to get an honest opinion and a fair estimate. I’ve trusted them with my car for Nine years and my husband took our car to them for many years before.

CD
CAROLE D.
12/08/2020
Trustworthy business with nice people
I’ve been taking my cars here for years and am always pleased with the service, the quality of work done, and how nice the staff is! This last visit was just as good as all the previous visits!

Marian H.
Saturn Ion
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Marian said she has dealt with this business for a long time and it's always satisfactory.

Scott S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lilia. She said they are always happy when they leave there.

Villa Park, IL
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/07/2020
Excellent service at a reasonable price

RON H.
Cadillac ATS
12/04/2020
Great Repair Center
I have been bringing multiple vehicles to Performance Auto Center and I have always been satisfied with the price and quality of their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

AL
ANTHONY L.
12/03/2020
great

TR
TYLOR R.
12/02/2020
Great company!
These professionals are a polite, not pushy, timely, very knowledgeable and fairly priced. Last year I took my car in for something small, they took care of it and I went home. About 10 minutes later I got a follow-up call from the owner that there was oil in the parking lot and he was concerned about it since I had been parked there. By that time it was after hours for them, but I brought my car back in and sure enough, there was another problem. The owner assured me they would take care of it and he drove me home. The next day I got a call that my car was all set and they didn't charge me for the second repair. They work hard to earn your trust and they certainly earned mine.

The owner and his staff genuinely care about their customers. What more could you ask for? I don't take my car or my wife's car anywhere else for repairs.

RICK G.
12/01/2020
Excellent care
Got a great price and even better service on my town and country. Craig and his staff are top notch