MARK R.
Itasca, IL
11/30/2020
Great people. Great Service.
Would not take my cars anywhere else for servicing

MARTIN C.
Lexus ES 330
11/25/2020
Performance Auto, stands by their work.
I would not think of taking my car anyplace else. They tell you exactly what is wrong and repair it correctly without trying to sell you something you don't need. I appreciate that attitude.

FV
FRANK V.
Ford Edge
11/24/2020
Costumer Service
Greg and his staff where great. Brought my vehicle in for a alignment and tires balance / rotation late in the day. Got it vehicle back within two hours.

Very friendly / knowledgeable people

I would highly recommend this repair shop to anyone

BA
BILL A.
11/23/2020
Quick & price is right
I was put into their work schedule as soon as possible the work was explained to me I was given choices completed quickly and I was on my way

SG
SNEHENDU G.
Arlington Heights, IL
11/22/2020
Nice place for your car service
I need to change my car battery. I bought one from Costco. I was looking for someone who can install the battery. I took my car here. They did it for me in $25 only. No hidden cost. Place is very clean and stuffs are very helpful. I like the place.

JOE T.
Repaired 2002 BMW 325 XI
This shop has done an excellent job of keeping this old BMW with 174,000 miles on it the road. They have repaired each problem with efficiency and value.

JERRY T.
11/21/2020
If you are looking for efficient, honest and reasonable services. Look no further. Craig and his crew are the guys to see.

TD
TOM D.
11/21/2020
Good quality work fair prices done by honest people stand behind their work
Very positive

Ronald Z.
Chicago, IL
Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said this business was quick and efficient. They did what they said they were going to do. They followed through. There were really no bumps.

WS
William S.
Schaumburg, IL
11/17/2020 Category: Service
William said they are quick and he is happy with the service, and they carry Interstate batteries.

MIKE P.
Schaumburg, IL
11/13/2020
Taking the time to listen and explaining what needs to be done.
Take the time to listen what is being said aboit the car issue and explaining what need to be done to fix it. Price is what is quoted and finished on time.

KH
KEVIN H.
Chrysler 300
11/13/2020
Honest and professional
Treated like family. The work is excellent and in a timely manner. Two thumbs up!

KAREEM M.
Lexus ES 330
11/12/2020
Great Customer Service
My experience is always pleasant I would recommend performance auto center to anyone

CL
CAROL L.
Roselle, IL
Chevrolet Trax
11/12/2020
Great Customer Service
Friendly. Helpful. Fair Pricing.