Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Rose H.
Chrysler 300
11/13/2019
Friendly & Efficient
Friendly and efficient service.
Feel I can trust them.
Convenient location.

Scott W.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2019
Very reliable and trustworthy
The work that I get done at Pfefferle has always been the highest quality and a great value for the money that I spend there.

Kim M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019
Great customer service! Excellent work in a timely manner!

LC
Lydia C.
11/07/2019
Great mechanics
The mechanics are the best in the area. My Husband and I have been customers for years and after he passed they have always been there for me. They really care for there customers.

Brittani/Ben B.
GMC Pickup
11/06/2019
Rude staff
Overpriced and bad customer service.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/06/2019

We are sorry that you feel this way please feel free to call and talk to Andy. We would like to make things right. 513-829-1900.

Ron C.
11/05/2019
new tires
As in the past it was a good service call. The people are very knowledgeable and I got good answers to my questions. I will be back to replace my struts.

Robert B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he feel the staff did an excellent job.

Danny D.
GMC Terrain
11/03/2019
Long time satisfied customer.
The service is top of the line. Always polite & informative. They give you the problem, tell you the cost before the repair and get your approval before the work is done. They back up all repairs without question.

GC
Glenn C.
West Chester, OH
Lincoln MKT
11/01/2019
Flat Tire
Losing air and discovering you have a flat tire is no fun. Fortunately the team at Pfefferle found the nail that had gone all the way through, fixed the tire, and sent me on my way. This team is all you need for your vehicle needs. 5 Stars to all.

Ron S.
Mercury Mariner
10/30/2019
Good service, rapid response, competitive pricing, very professional operation.

BRENDA B.
10/30/2019
Efficient
When I arrived yesterday to have my oil changed and tires rotated the technicians were hard at work. However, my presence was immediately acknowledged and I was given an approximate timeframe in which the work would be completed. True to his word, the technician completed the work, efficiently processed the transaction, and I picked up my car right outside the door.

Marty R.
10/27/2019
Always honest and fair
Pfefferle always provides a great timely service to my vehicles. They are honest and do great work.

AP
Andrew P.
Nissan Sentra
10/26/2019
great service
always a good time there they take good care of your auto needs and answer all your questions friendly staff

KA
Kellee A.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kellee said she has been going there for some time and has no issues. She appreciates the rebate program and on line coupons that save money on oil changes.

GS
Gayle S.
Cincinnati, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
10/21/2019
Honesty
I know very little about cars so it is very important that I go to people I trust. I am always happy with the quality and low cost here.

Connie W.
Wonderful place
Pfefferle is a very reliable and reputable place for car services. I have not been steered wrong and this is the only place I go. I had issues with the dealer not wanting to cover warranty items and pfefferle gave me the amo I needed to fight for the repairs that were needed. Chris and Andy are very friendly and always remember my name.

Leanne/Tim M.
10/18/2019
Professional, friendly and quick service, with very reasonable prices!
All the staff were super helpful and friendly. The service was quick and thorough. Really appreciate a local business we can trust, every time, to do it right!

Quick Oil Change
The Pfefferle Team is awesome. They are always courteous and answer all my questions. Thank you!

SD
Savannah D.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Savannah said the service at the business was good. She said she was in and out quickly.

RP