Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Michaeal H.
03/18/2019
Always satisfied
We dropped our teens vehicle off for service last week each time we come in staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. We feel that this is a very trustworthy business and because of these things will continue to have all of our vehicles serviced here.

Mike And Heather Hopewell

NG
Nick G.
03/16/2019
The service and technicians who did my oil change were once again great.
The service and technicians as usual were great. MY vehicle was serviced and test-driven to ensure all was done correctly. The staff has always provided estimates and honored those estimates when future repairs were done & completed.

SP
Scott P.
Dodge Dakota
03/14/2019
Great job. Exactly what I wanted. Will always go back.

BJ
Beryl ANDREA J.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/14/2019
Quick and efficient!
I had an emergency and you were able to get me in right away and take care of the problem quickly. You are always professional and easy to work with. I really appreciate your business ethic.

BOBBI JO S.
FIAT 500X
03/13/2019
Great personal service!
Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpful! The drop off and pickup service was extremely helpful! They were thorough and informative on what I needed done to my car.

Danielle W.
03/12/2019
The staff and service great, trustworthy and reliable!
I have been taking my vehicles to Pfefferle for years and from the owner through the mechanics, I’ve always received friendly and trustworthy service. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else, I’m a customer for life!

KD
Kenneth D.
03/11/2019
Efficient
Very good customer service.

TL
Timothy L.
Dodge Challenger
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business does quick work efficiently. The customer service is nice. He would recommend them to others.

KW
KERRY W.
Hamilton, OH
Kia Soul
03/07/2019
Very good service as always by the technicians. They always give a thorough explanation of how to maintain your vehicle.

Jennifer C.
Honda Element
03/06/2019
Thankful to have them for my mechanic
I have a 2005 Honda Element that I bought new 14 years ago and I absolutely love it. I have yet to find another vehicle with the same features that I love about this one and sadly, Elements are no longer made. So, I really want this car to last as long as possible and I need it to be affordable to maintain. Pfefferle Tire keeps my car running strong. And I feel that they are honest about the repairs that need to be done. If something can wait to be fixed, they let me know that. They also explain things really well and are very friendly. I feel fortunate that I found this company because they really do make take the stress out of car maintenance and make it a comfortable experience.

CK
Chandar K.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Chandar said the service cost more than he expected.

BF
Bart F.
03/05/2019
Oil change and replace wipers.
Fast service, courteous workers and dependable.

Donald W.
03/05/2019
Fix a flat and oil lube
Lije always service was skilled fast and fairly priced. Pfefferle is the best.

John T.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/26/2019
Friendly
Took a while for a flat tire but I was given a good explanation

Mike S.
Hamilton, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
02/23/2019
Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.

DT
DARRYL T.
02/22/2019
Quality people
They are the face of Fairfield, they make you feel like family. I couldn’t imagine doing business with anyone other than family.

TK
Tim K.
GMC Acadia
02/22/2019
Very friendly and professional. Andy and Chris go out of their way to provide excellent customer service.

RE
Richard E.
02/21/2019
Saved from a breakdown in the rain!
My tire was low on air so I stopped to have them fill it. He thought it was too low and that he better check it out. He found a small nail in it and fixed it. Then he let me know the valve stem was leaking as well. He fixed that and I didn't get stuck in the rain. Thanks!

Chad B.
02/21/2019
Great service!!!
Great experience and customer service!

Blake B.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the staff did a pretty good service.