John B.
I don’t want to write.

James M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Outstanding Customer Service
You get quality service and honesty, only necessary service.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Stay Safe !

PA
Peter A.
Red Hook, NY
My experience with Prestige Hyundai
What I like most about Prestige Hyundai is the professionalism and attitude of their staff. There's never a hard sell when it comes to repairs and everything is explained and shown with pictures (like brake wear) as needed. My last two Hyundais were bought from Prestige Hyundai and my next will be as well.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you for your positive response, We work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Michael C.
West Shokan, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2020 Category: Service
People are helpful but not pushy and they make buying or service easy
If looking to buy a vehicle or have service done you should try them out!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit. Stay Safe !

Bruce S.
Milton, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Oil
Jeff and his crew outstanding job
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for your positive review, Always a pleasure seeing you and being able to provide your serivce for you. Thank you for the continued business and look forward seeing at your next visit. Stay safe !!

Joan R.
Accord, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2020 Category: Service
not
not happy with service department
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Im sorry to hear about your last visit. With the service they provide here they inspect all aspects of your car to make sure everything is in top condition. In reference to the Cabin filter they replaced the filter is normally recommended to be replace once a year sometime more depending on the condition. Your disappointment is a serious concern to me. I will be reaching out to see if we can resolve this situation.

Hurley, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2020 Category: Service
They just have to add things
Why can't I just get the work done that I requested, why is it that they have to add other items. This should have been a $65 oil change and turned into a $132 dollar bill.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for your response, I am sorry for your unsatisfied experience, With a normal service you would have been at the narmal price but with having an issue with your trunk latch not working diagnostics need to be done to determine what has actually failed. Diagnostics is very important to be able to fix the concern correctly the first time. I will be reaching out to you to see if we can rectify your concern.

Thanks,

Poughkeepsie, NY
07/16/2020 Category: Service
excellent service staff
Have been a customer for many years. Prestige has a great group of people in the service department. The staff is knowledgeable, professional , and friendly and many of the people have been with the company for several years.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Mark,
Thank you for your positive review, I am happy to hear about your continued satifaction with our service. It is always a pleasure seeing you. Stay safe and enjoy your summer.

PG
Paul G.
Woodstock, NY
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Having a career in the service industry, I appreciate good service. Prestige exceeds all expectations.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

GA
Gregory A.
Rhinebeck, NY
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Customer care
I have brought my car to prestige Hyundai for servicing since I purchased it because of the level of customer service I recieve. Their attention to detail and ensuring my satisfaction has been the key to bringing me back. Not to mention the car is great.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

James K.
Mount Marion, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
I arranged for my wife's car to be picked up at my home, serviced and returned. All went as I expected and all the people involved were excellent.

Donna H.
Saugerties, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2020 Category: Service
efficient and competent service
The work completed was efficient, and helpful

Red Hook, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional and prompt service department
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Jeffrey M.
Ulster Park, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Very good experience. The people I had contact with were very friendly. The person in charge of my job was knowledgeable and informative. He told me what needed to be done and the cost. Very impressed with the overall performance.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Milton, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Tires
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your response it is always a pleasure. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Enjoy your spring !