Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

JO
James O.
Campbell Hall, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Charged for problem that probably didn't exist.
Charged 800.00 for a part so car could pass inspection, because of check engine light. A smoke test was supposedly done. 5 days after paying 1800.00 for work on car just to pass inspection. Check engine light back on. Big misdiagnosis!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

James,
Please give me a call in reference to the check engine light coming back on and see what we can do about getting the car back here to see whats going on with the check engine light and see if we can get this issue taken care of. I would suggest calling and speaking directly with me at ext. 265 or Eric our Service Director at ext. 212. Thank you.

Joseph D.
Highland, NY
12/28/2018
Service Department Absolutely Sucks
Jason of the Service Department absolutely stinks when it comes down to finite troubleshooting. They are parts replace-ers, not troubleshooters. They took my dad for $450.00 suggesting parts needed to be replaced to fix a specific problem that they were troubleshooting with their own computer. They were never able to fix it and eventually told my dad they didnt know what to do anymore. KEEP AWAY FROM THESE GUYS! VERY SHADY.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Customer brought car in with parts from another repair shop that could not get the car running. In the original diagnosis in which we found the junction block power issue customer declined repair and requested we preform ad temporary repair, which we did. Customer took vehicle to return to original repair shop however the vehicle broke down on the way. Vehicle towed back to dealer, when we agreed to install previously recommended junction block. After doing so additional repairs were needed of which the customer declined. Customer was NOT charged for the junction block or the installation. Car was towed out of dealership without any other repairs.

Saugerties, NY
11/28/2018 Category: Service
slow service
I did not receive an explanation regarding the length of time the computer recall update would take. I was expecting 1hr or less to sit and wait. When I became inpatient, I had to seek out information. I felt pushed off
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Sorry to hear that you were dis-satisfied with our service. After looking into your paper work your time stamp show that you were here just over 2.1 hours In which we were having technical difficulties with the computer update which I was assisting the technician with. This is not how we normally operate here I personally try to go above and beyond for every customer. This time of year it becomes overwhelmingly busy as I’m sure you could see the day you were here and we try our best to meet everyone’s expectations.

Hurley, NY
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/16/2017 Category: Service
YEAH RIGHT
You said it was fixed. YEAH RIGHT! How about returning my call?
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Your appointment is set up for 12/26 at 9:30 and we will take another look at what is going on with the usb port.  Enjoy your holidays and we will see you next week.

Lia S.
Hurley, NY
2007 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Ridiculous prices compounded by incompetent service and lies!
I and my family will never darken their door again.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Our offer still stands for helping for the replacement of the mirror.

CD
Christine D.
Schenectady, NY
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Peter Dean's customer service is lacking.
No, not a warm fuzzy feeling in that place.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. In regards to the cooling system there are many componets the work together for proper cooling of the car and without proper diagnosis there is no way to really know what is causing the over heating. the delay in getting parts all depends which warehouse the part would be coming from. somtimes take longer thant others to ship here. done I would suggest calling and speaking with me directly at ext. 265 or on Mondays our Service Director at ext. 212 to see how we can remediate the issue. Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2017 Category: Service
issues not repaired
Issues not corrected.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. If you have not already called our service department to discuss bringing the car back in to see what else can be done I would suggest calling and speaking directly with our Service Advisor at ext. 265 or on Mondays our Service Director at ext. 212 to see how we can remediate the issue. Thank you.

WL

Freehold, NY
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
01/15/2017 Category: Service
Still not repaired properly
Vehicle still not fixed regarding the issue it was there for
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/17/2017

Cairo, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I was not informed of needed repairs. I left the shop and broke down on the way home becuase of being misinformed about my vehicle. When I returned the next day to have the problem they created fixed, they claimed that I was told about the issue and refused the repairs. I was never informed. I am completely dissatisfied with the service.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/14/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. At this time I will bring up your comments to him. Thank you once again for your time

Earlton, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Poor service
I felt like as a customer, the service area could have cared less. When I was told that my message was deleted and that the staff "threw out" my information which needed to be recorded, that did it.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are sincerely sorry for the complete mix up in getting your mileage done. We do take your comments seriously and we will make adjustments to try to prevent this from happening in the future.  All the paperwork was submitted to Hyundai and will be processed by them. Please contact me if you have any further concerns.

Beverly B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2016 Category: Service
No Hyundai service on Mondays!
My 2013 Elantra GT would not start on Sat. 9/24. Had AAA tow it to Prestige only to find out Monday morning they do not service Hyundai on Mondays...
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits. unfortunately we are closed on mondays to allow us to be open all day on saturdays, We do routine maintenenace on mondays but all warranty repair work must be done on our regular schedule. I apolgize for this inconvience. If you have and questions you can reach me directly at ext. 265 or on Mondays our Service Director at ext. 212 to see how we can remediate the issue. Thank you.

FL
Frank L.
Milton, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Nothing
Poor communication
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/20/2016

I apologize for the inaccuracy. We have communicated with Hyundai regarding the information they had for you as they send out the surveys. The information they had was changed to have your son listed as the account holder and your name removed. The email they had was removed. Thank you for taking the time to respond and once again I do apologize.

Heidi Brodhead

05/31/2016 Category: Service
Treated like a fool!
Total ripoffs!
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/01/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. At this time I will bring up your comments to him to follow up with you.

Heidi Brodhead
Service Coordinator
hbrodhead@prestigeofkingston.com

Kingston, NY
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Appointment doesn't matter if you're not there and your vehicle is
I made an appointment and had my car towed in an hour prior. I called 5 hours past my appointment time and they still had not looked at my car. They called me just before closing to ask if I'd be there before they closed to pick it up and to tell me it was ready. It was such a horrible inconvenience since I could only get a ride in earlier in the day. Horrible.

LV
LEONARD V.
Red Hook, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Cheat
Shame on you for charging illegal fees to people who rent cars from your dealership.