Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Stone Ridge, NY
12/13/2019 Category: Service
D
T
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

HC
Helen C.
Coxsackie, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and snow tires
I always have great service at Prestige.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Thank you for your positive response it is always a pleasure being able to help you with your service needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Enjoy your holidays!

PC
Patrick C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
I brought my Sonata in for an oil change, but once there, reported a software issue (can't set clock.) The service advisor said she'd have the mechanic check it out. The oil change was done very quickly, but though they tried to reset the software multiple times, it didn't work. I was told the technician who usually works on such things was on vacation and nobody else at the dealership knew how to fix the problem. I will need to make a new appointment for when the technician will be available, but since the clock is the only thing affected, to my knowledge, I'm waiting until I'm off work to bring the car in.
Although I like this dealership and have been very happy with the service department, I believe there should be more than one tech able to reprogram the SD card. If the problem was fixed in one visit, I would have given 5 stars, so in my opinion, there's room for improvement.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your response. Please let me know when you are ready to bring the car back for the radio. Be cause of security reasons with hyundai we are only allowed to have 1 tech able to know how to axcess the internal radio coding to fix the clock. Sorry for the inconvience. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Glenford, NY
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Happy with service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

EM
Ellen M.
Elka Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
jeff decker is a pleasure to deal with.
LADY who greeted me at the outset did a great job. also took an extra step and cleaned the inside of my windshield.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

WH
William H.
Woodstock, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Took a long time
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

I thank you for your response. We do strive to have a professional, and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits.  Our customers and our reputation are important to us.

Ronald S.

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Mount Marion, NY
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
My motor was replaced very quickly and we were kept updated during the whole process
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your response. I do apolgize about the a/c as per our conversation please let me know when you can get the car here and we can sheck out the a/c for you. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you.

Robert R.

Michael D.
Saugerties, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mixed review
I have no problem with the dealership or the staff of the location. I had a recall for our 2018 Sonata to update the computer program. It was done promptly. I made it 2 miles down the road and the new program did exactly what it was there to do. I was told if this happens to bring it immediately to a dealership. I did and was told I had to leave the car there and I was given a rental to use. The kick in the pants was it might be repaired sometime around June. Why? Because the part that’s needed to correct the issue is back logged due to the number of these harnesses that are needed to repair all these vehicles that have this same issue after the upgrade. My question is why would Hyundai Corporate continue doing upgrades if they know they don’t have parts available to correct an issue that the upgrade creates?

I don’t hold it against the dealership or the employees there. I do find it frustrating that my car, the one I bought, the one I wanted is sidelined for around 3 months due to not having enough parts available to fix what wasn’t broken till the recall
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response your input means alot to us. We have taken a differant approach to this recall since we have had this issue with your car. I understand your frustration and will keep you updated as we go.

WL
Walter L.
Port Ewen, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
light our
ok
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LG
Linda G.
Kingston, NY
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Staff courteous and knowledgeable. Maintenance completed in timely manner.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. All feedback is passed on to those who make decisions regarding any changes we make here. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Selleck W.
Shandaken, NY
03/30/2019 Category: Service
effecent checkin.
oil change done in fast time.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019