Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Ronald S.
Hurley, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, pleasant, capable.
Good visit
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Boiceville, NY
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly.
Staff is polite.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Mount Marion, NY
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
My motor was replaced very quickly and we were kept updated during the whole process
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your response. I do apolgize about the a/c as per our conversation please let me know when you can get the car here and we can sheck out the a/c for you. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you.

Robert R.

Michael D.
Saugerties, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mixed review
I have no problem with the dealership or the staff of the location. I had a recall for our 2018 Sonata to update the computer program. It was done promptly. I made it 2 miles down the road and the new program did exactly what it was there to do. I was told if this happens to bring it immediately to a dealership. I did and was told I had to leave the car there and I was given a rental to use. The kick in the pants was it might be repaired sometime around June. Why? Because the part that’s needed to correct the issue is back logged due to the number of these harnesses that are needed to repair all these vehicles that have this same issue after the upgrade. My question is why would Hyundai Corporate continue doing upgrades if they know they don’t have parts available to correct an issue that the upgrade creates?

I don’t hold it against the dealership or the employees there. I do find it frustrating that my car, the one I bought, the one I wanted is sidelined for around 3 months due to not having enough parts available to fix what wasn’t broken till the recall
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response your input means alot to us. We have taken a differant approach to this recall since we have had this issue with your car. I understand your frustration and will keep you updated as we go.

WL
Walter L.
Port Ewen, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
light our
ok
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LG
Linda G.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Staff courteous and knowledgeable. Maintenance completed in timely manner.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. All feedback is passed on to those who make decisions regarding any changes we make here. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Selleck W.
Shandaken, NY
03/30/2019 Category: Service
effecent checkin.
oil change done in fast time.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Highland, NY
03/29/2019 Category: Service
happy with my cars service
the staff is very organized and friendly. my car was taken in on by my appointment time and was finished much faster then i expected..
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

KR
Karen R.
Lake Katrine, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
The extended warranty has been very valuable.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Mark P.
Woodstock, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Being prepared for recall repairs.
Already said what I wanted to.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the positive response, We have made appropriate adjustments to the appointment process for the recalls to prevent this from happening in the future. We try very hard to provide the best eexperience as possible and at times we have to step back and see what needs adjustment. Your response was very helpful in seeing some thing that needed a change. Thank You

PM
Patrick M.
Highland, NY
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Curious about 100,000 Powertrain Guarantee
My check engine light came on as I going to the dealer anyway for a recall. I was billed for $116 because the Watergate for was slightly out of adjustment. Besides being an outrageous price to adjust this slightly out of adjustment item, why was that not covered under the Powertrain Warrenty? By the way, the car only had 19,000 miles on it and is always garaged! Just don't understand this.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your response. The power train warranty consists of the engine, transmission, drive axles and wheel bearings. everything bolted to engine is not considered power train. unfortunatly thee wastegate rod does not fall under the powertrain, The wastegate rod is consitantly moving when the car is running. Due to the low miles and the inactivity of the rod can cause it to come out of adjustment. normally after adjusting once do not normally see problem arise again. If you have any other questions feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,

WF
Wanda F.
Catskill, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Area Hyundai dealership very dated
Good staff and prices. No frills just honest negotiation. Fast, dependable service. Very outdated old dealership building. Customer service area replicates an old Trailways station.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. We have started the process this past monday the begining of a full renovation of the front of the building. In which we are excited about ! Starting with all new bathrooms. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Clinton Corners, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Solid service experience
The service involved a combination of recall work, repair work, and normal periodic service. The service work and experience was very good, and we would consider Hyundai-related service work at Prestige in the future.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

MN
Monika N.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/29/2018 Category: Service
latest service visit
The service was excellent but please advise your writers to ask for coupons my husband had one but forgot Had he been reminded he would have used it
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for your response. I’m glad to hear that you were happy with our service. In regards to your coupon, please save the coupon and bring it in at your next service we will honor it for you. Happy New Year !

WW
William W.
Hyde Park, NY
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Over selling
The last time I went in for a air bag recall and I asked for a oil change. It took a while to get my car back. The next day I found out why. I got and email showing photos of the mechanic taking my tires off to show that I will need break pads soon. Why are they directed to do this and keep me in the waiting extra time to perform a service I didn't ask for.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the favorable review. In addition to the oil change (which includes a new filter, and gasket with the oil) a service includes tire rotation, checking and setting the pressures to factory recommended settings, check the belts, hoses, wipers, battery, alignment, filters, brake and tire measurements, and scan for any codes. Our customers have made a sizable investment in their car and our responsibility is to keep the car running and driving like new. We will offer recommendations based on inspection and support that recommendation with pictures or results from actual inspection of items.
I do apologize that you have had difficulty.
Enjoy your holidays !

Diane M.
Rhinebeck, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great
Friendly and helpful people.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Rhinebeck, NY
11/28/2018 Category: Service
It is close and everyone was professional and friendly
My service was accomplished in less time than originally quoted.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

AR
Anthony R.
West Shokan, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Best service
I love bringing my car here for service, always quality work for a fair price.
This time it took longer than expected, but was still a positive experience.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.