NM
nick m.
Howard City, MI
05/22/2018
Do Not Recommend
Had quote for $300 from another place - they charged me $ 470 (parts 300% mark up)
when complained and wrote bad review was told we'd get money back because Carl didn't want the bad review. It's been 6-days and no money back or even a phone call.
Guy says he started a shop because of other shops ripping people off and he wants to earn business with a good reputation.... Sounds like a rip off and my experience is first hand proof. DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you like being lied to and ripped off.

NM
nick m.
Howard City, MI
05/17/2018
Terrible - Rip Off
Stay away - I brought in a drive shaft to be pressed apart and have a center support bearing installed. Top line support bearing and u-joint from Autozone or parts plus is only $100 - they charged me $ 250 for the parts (replaced u-joint at end of drive shaft that did not need replacing too) and $200 for labor. Bill was $470 OTD
Wife and I had job quoted with taking driveshaft off and replacing for $300 from two other places - thought I'd take here because I've heard good things. BS they ripped me off and I will never take anything there again.

JN
Jared N.
Pierson, MI
Mercury Mountaineer
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Jared said the business wasn't able to find the source of what was wrong with the vehicle, even though there was something wrong with it. He said he felt like he paid for nothing. However, this wasn't a problem this business normally handles so he would still recommend them.