Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Michael M.
La Habra, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/27/2021 Category: Service
3 yr free service plan
Oil change tire rotation and wash in around one hour

Simi Valley, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Happy customer
When negotiating the price of my car, sales person was not pushy. I felt good about price of my car. Very happy with performance and overall features my car has. Purchased a 2021 Palisade.

La Puente, CA
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Services
the customer service never return your calls.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

WB
William B.
Whittier, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Puente Hills service
Great service all around!

San Gabriel, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Decent
Arrived earlier than my service appointment time. Got seen a bit after. Provided a rough time estimate of completion. It was finished before the time so that's a plus. No amenities in the waiting room most likely due to Covid but some Coffee would be nice for the morning appointments. Sales people are obvious to people looking at the cars in the show room who may had been interested in another car. Guess not.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you

Hacienda Heights, CA
2009 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Service meets all expectations
Excellent service, waiting area is always clean. Friendly atmosphere.

VM
Veronica M.
Hacienda Heights, CA
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Amazing team
Javier went above and beyond, and explained the issues with my car. Also gave me a loaner car until the issue was fixed. Only reason I wasn’t really upset was because of his compassion

Ontario, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have been servicing my cars at PH for years and it's always been a pleasure. Our service advisor is the best. He truly wants to get to the bottom of any issues you're having. The waiting lounge is always comfortable and clean. You don't mind waiting for your car. Glad they brought the coffee/vending machines back.

KW
Kraig W.
Diamond Bar, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Javier's service
Javier's service in service was excellent. He kept his word.

Joungrea S.
La Habra, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Good
So Google
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

다음에 서비스 오시면 더 정중히 모시겠습니다.

Joseph K.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2021 Category: Service
service and service staff service so good
1. Repair service was excellent
2. thank you so much for Mr. Jae Lee's good advice and his excellent service.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
We also appreciate 5 stars. 감사 합니다.^^

Daniel S.
La Puente, CA
07/02/2021 Category: Service
My favorite Hyundai Dealer Service
Making an appointment here is easy and your car is taken in quickly. Service personnel are very courteous and professional. Your time is valued here and your car is returned when promised. I’ve never had to return for any issues after servicing. Your history is reviewed and services recommended and explained. I feel my car gets great care here and is maintained in top condition.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated. We all enjoyed reading your comments.^^
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Miguel M.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

El Monte, CA
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Service experience
Service advisor was outstanding and he helped me with all my service needs, I gave him a 5 stars. I was just disappointed to see no better sign in service still after years of suggestions. When I was there, there were 3 people there and more came after me and I had to track for myself that I am #4 in line. I didn’t really wanted to stay in the crowd but was afraid I would loose my turn. This issue can be simply solved if there is a sign in sheet inside and service rep can called out who is next based on sign in sheet. This is the main reason I didn’t give overall a 5 stars rating.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
We also appreciate 5 stars.  Sign in sheet is good idea.  I will look into it.  Thank you.^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Now we have sign in sheet in place.  Your opinion matters!!  Thank you.

Anaheim, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent!!
Jae and the team at Hyundai always give me a amazing customer service and know what they are doing. Thank you!