Los Angeles, CA
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Convenient location
Clean n good service
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.
We also appreciate the 5 stars.

Jesus C.
La Puente, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Jay (Service Writer) was very nice.
5 Stars for Jay Service Writer.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

We are so glad your experience here turned out to be a positive one.
Jae's gonna love this review.^^

VC
Vickie C.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
This Dealership Always Provides Exceptional Customer Service
Puente Hills Hyundai is always great to do business with. Their Service Dept. team especially Javer, always goes above and beyond, making me feel like a valued customer.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated. We all enjoyed reading your comments.^^

Vince B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Huge facility. Fast service turnaround. Friendly customer service. They are always offering coupons for discounted service and maintanence. Nice, comfortable waiting room. They give freindly reminders for service check up which can help to prevent big issues down the road.

RJ
Ronald J.
Walnut, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Javier, (service) has been my only contact at PHH since my purchase 9yrs 10months ago. He’s the best. I will keep my Genesis and Javier. Because if I get a new one, I would have to change dealerships. When you start selling Genesis’s again, maybe I’ll consider a new one.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

THANK YOU FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER TO PUENTE HILLS HYUNDAI.^^
We appreciate your comments also.  Javier will be very happy to see your 5 star review!!

Azusa, CA
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Javier and the service manager!!
I know when I go in for service no matter what it is and explain to Javier what I need taken care of that he listens intently and goes over everything with me making sure I understand what is going to be done!

Javier along with the service team and the service they provide are 1000% top rated in my book!!

Walnut, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service department
Christine was very helpful and the service department did a great job.

KW
Kelley W.
Rowland Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
Great service team!
We purchased our vehicle at another Hyundai dealership and had the first service done there and was dissatisfied, so we came to PH Hyundai for the next service. The difference in the service received was night and day! The Service team at PH Hyundai is efficient and friendly and make getting service done easy.

Hacienda Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service Manager Sean Kim
I so appreciate all the efforts of Christina and Service Manager Sean Kim who went the extra mile to resolve the issues with my car to my satisfaction. I will definitely being my car back here. Thanks so much : )

11/13/2020 Category: Service
Came in for recall left with cracked windshield
I called to ask to bring my car in to get a recall fixed they did not tell me that they didn't have the parts to fix one of the recalls. And then when I got my car back I had a crack in my windshield.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

DEAR CUSTOMER,
  WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY TEXT AT ALL.  IF WE DID, WE WOULD HAVE RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY... WOULD YOU PROVIDE US THE RECORD?  I WILL INVESTIGATE.  WE WOULD NOT RELEASE THE CAR WITH A CRACKED WINDSHIELD WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE CUSTOMER...NEVER........AND USUALLY (IF WE FAILED TO NOTICE IT), CUSTOMER TELLS US ON THE SPOT OR AT LEAST ON THE SAME DAY BY DRIVING BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP.   NOT TWO DAYS LATER BY TEXTING….

I APOLOZIZE FOR THE RECALL PART BEING UNAVAILABLE.  IT IS ON NATIONAL SHORTAGE NOW.
  IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME BACK HERE TO GET THE RECALL DONE SO I ADVISE YOU TO CALL YOUR PURCHASE DEALER TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE PART  FOR YOU AND TAKE CARE OF IT THERE.
THANK YOU FOR FILLING OUT THE SURVEY.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU.  THANK YOU FOR BEING RESPECTFUL AND UNDERSTANDING.  ALSO, AGREEING TO RE SCORE.  PLEASE WATCH FOR YOUR E MAIL FRO RE SCORE REQUEST.  SOMETIMES IT GOES TO THE SPAM FOLDER.  THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER TO PUENTE HILLS HYUNDAI.^^

Vivian B.
Encino, CA
11/11/2020
I was beyond pleased to work with Mr. Javer Esquivel, he went above and beyond to repair my brand new Hyundai under warranty. He had a working plan with great available options. He communicated with me on a regular basis with updates on the repair plan. He is highly knowledgeable and skilled. I recommend Mr. Esquivel and sincerely appreciate his hard work, excellent customer service, communication, dedication, and availability. Thank you!

Vivian B.
Encino, CA
11/11/2020

AZ
Anthony Z.
Brea, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
Making it right
After a small issue with a recent service call, Puente Hills Hyundai has been extremely professional and willing to right a wrong.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Wished they would have checked
Everything was great until the day after service when my low tire pressure light came on.
I put air in it, and that’s all I needed. It’s a shame I would have to do this a day after regular scheduled maintenance.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Christina will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

La Habra, CA
Service appointment
Overall pretty good customer service

BF
Benjamin F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Excellent service!
Very satisfied with the service!

Denise S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Honest, friendly, and gets it right the first time
This was my third time at Puente Hills Hyundai service center. Just like the previous visits, I was very pleased with the service dept. Javer, was extremely helpful and was genuinely interested in making sure the work got done efficiently, correctly and most of all made sure I was satisfied. They are a terrific place to take my car and the car wash was a nice touch too😊