Overall Rating 4.8333367/5Overall Rating 4.8333367/5Overall Rating 4.8333367/5Overall Rating 4.8333367/5rating 4.8333367
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

ER
Edwin R.
South Gate, CA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service and fast, I appreciate the assistance offered

Cheyenne C.
Ontario, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast. Friendly.
Fast service. Friendly tech. Knowledgeable about what he is doing.

Sherry S.
West Covina, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
It's a good place
The service is good - the wait time is good - they are very professional

GE
Gloria E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
Friendly customer service. No pressure sales.

PS
Paula S.
Walnut, CA
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Timely. They stick to the timeline indicated.
Prices are very high...the only reason I don’t use unless there is no other choice.

Rowland Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Great advisor
Very knowledgeable person and great to deal with

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department- Javier works with the client untill the problem is resloved.

GG
Gresy G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
speed to resolve problems
Service, Amenities, waiting area, snacks and ability to solve problems.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
ammeneties, waiting area and snacks
none
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  We will contact you.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for filling out the survey.

DK

Andrew T.
Fontana, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bad start, good follow up
After I got out of my car it took a while to get acknowledged... way longer than the usual at this location. However, the guy who took care of me was very nice and accommodating. He was awesome.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

We are so glad your experience here turned out to be a positive one.
I mean, after all....  We will do our best to get you going quicker next time.  Joel's gonna love this review.^^

LW
Larry W.
Very good service writer
very good service writer

Diamond Bar, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service. Very professional and friendly staff. Love how they care for my car a step further and always wash it for me. My car leaves looking better than when I brought it in.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.
Thank you for the 5 stars.^^

SA
Sr A.
Downey, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good personnel and good service. Brake components very expensive
My Genesis 2012 has 26 K original miles. The brake components(cptr) went out expensive. I need to replace the passenger rear view mirror. Motor burned out at 26K expensive. I did not replace it.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.    Maybe starting with less expensive parts?    Please see me next time you come.  I will personally take care of you.

RL
Ruben L.
Baldwin Park, CA
Superb Customer service
As always a positive experience getting my serviced done at Puente Hills Hyundai. Thank you Tino for taking care of my car & myself with awesome communication. I really appreciate it.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback. Especially when it is a nice one like yours! Lol..

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Debra G.
Whittier, CA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service ! Great people!!!
I've been coming here for over 5 years and. Hyundai customer service and sales departments are wonderful. Shout Out to Kelly!!!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

CL
Charles L.
Chino Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Maintenance
Short waiting and the job was done on time with timely notification about the progress. Perfect!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Maria C.
Montebello, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Execellent
Javier was very help and help save money since I am single mom and this is my first hopefully will be a while before I need to buy another
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Miguel M.

Chi Wen L.
Walnut, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Received very good service from "Joel" service tech
I have had some very bad experiences with Puente Hills Hyundai but the last warranty repair I made there has changed my impression. Joel, the rep helping me was very courteous and helpful. He made sure that my repair was handled as quickly as possible and even took the trouble to update me. Would consider going back here again for future services.

TA