Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service, friendly, professional, attention to detail, communicating the issues affectively, simply outstanding all around. Out of all the Hyundai dealers in Southern California, Puente Hills Hyundai would be my first choice for servicing my Hyundai. Thank You. Gustavo

KW
Kelley W.
Rowland Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
I've been bringing my car to PH Hyundai for about a year and each time has been easy and as pleasurable as bringing a car in for service can be. The staff is friendly and helpful.

GA
Genesis A.
La Puente, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2021 Category: Service
I’m always happy with the customer service and other services at this location

Jaeheun L.

Fullerton, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021 Category: Service
efficient, professional
The work gets done efficiently, and I get in and out....

JV
John V.
Rowland Heights, CA
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience!
My car failed a smog check (engine light) so i took it in to get checked.Had a misfire in the 3rd cylinder and it was covered by Hyundai 100 mile 10 year warranty.Car was repaired in 2 weeks and a loaner was provided free of charge. Was very happy with the service i received from Javier Esquivel. Car runs great and passed the smog check now. Very pleased with the service i received from Puente Hills Hyundai.

Karen B.
Whittier, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Courteous, respectful and thorough
The title refers to everyone I encountered while having my car worked on. I was very satisfied with the resolutions and repairs. Thank you all.

AC
Amber C.
La Habra, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Service Department has awesome customer service
Always worth the drive coming out to this maintenance department for my car. The customer service is always great. I recommend Christina Pettigrew! First time being taken care of by her and I will always request my appointments with her now. Very professional and awesome! She needs a raise because I’m recommending all my friends to get a Hyundai serviced from Puente Hills.
Thanks Christina!

KC
Karly C.
West Covina, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Amazing staff, very friendly and the waiting area is nice and clean. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and Family.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
I went to get my EFI fuel system serviced. Jay in the service department was friendly, informative and service oriented. After the service was done my vehicle drove like new. The great customer service and a great quality of work from the service department makes coming to Puente Hills Hyundai service department a no brainer.
Thanks so much. Gustavo

Hacienda Heights, CA
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Good customer service and maintenance, but I don’t know why the car still shows it needs service in 12 days. I am wondering if I need to take a car back to check?
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Dear customer,
 My apology....  I guess our technician was in a hurry and forgot to reset the reminder. You do not need to come back in for service but please stop by at your convenience. We will give you car wash and reset the reminder for you.   Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Sean Kim

No Title
No comment

05/25/2021
Gustavo
I came in for fuel EFI system cleaning. After the maintenance work has been done my car runs like new. Everyone there was attentive to your needs and the lobby was comfortable. I live in Los Angeles and I would make an effort to come back and get service at Puente Hills Hyundai. Bottom line customer service is great. I want to thank Jay and everybody in the service department. Gustavo

Martha L.
Pomona, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2021 Category: Service
It’s always a pleasant experience coming here thank you to the PHHYUNDAI Service team!

AL