Overall Rating 4.788732/5Overall Rating 4.788732/5Overall Rating 4.788732/5Overall Rating 4.788732/5rating 4.788732
Overall Rating 2.23944/5Overall Rating 2.23944/5rating 2.23944rating 2.23944rating 2.23944

BD
Bret D.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Making the best of a bad situation!
Nobody actually enjoys having to take their car in for a major mechanical repair ...
but Javer (as he has always done in the past)... managed to remove ALL of the sting out of the process!
He had an extremely nice new loaner-car all set-up and ready to go when we arrived to drop off our car!
Somehow he managed to get our car fixed in less than a week (when 2-weeks was the estimated time needed)!
So the entire experience felt more like stopping by to visit some friends a couple of times ... instead of a trip to the dentist! ^_~
Thanks again Javer!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
very nice!
Great business! The service attitude is very good!

Debbie G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jae went above and beyond for me and my family (we all own Hyundai’s). Will return to this location & to Jae specifically. Didn’t have any questions because Jae was so informative and kept me in the loop through the entire time my car was in the shop

La Verne, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
In N out
Quick service. In and out. Friendly staff

NF
Nora F.
West Covina, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice atmosphere, clean and friendly people
Everybody was very helpful, the young man who took my car was very helpful and very efficient. Javer, was very helpful and very knowledgeable...he is the best!! My car was done in the best timely manner, I will recommend Hyundai to friends and family. Thank you Puente Hills Hyundai.

La Habra, CA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Multiple trips needed.
I’m not sure why every time I take my car in for an issue it takes two or three times to actually have the problem fixed. It’s like the techs are just rushing the cars out of the door to clear their queue. Not one time have I not had to do multiple trips. Service manager needs to step up and get involved.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Javer will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Sean Kim

Alexander L.
Fullerton, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service nver had before
Member of Puente Hills Hyundai Service DEPT are always excellent services, take care of problem or not.
They are makes me feel so comfortable every time me and my family visit in Service DEPT.
Jae and Joe Service Advisor, thank you and my friends who owns Hyundai, I recommend to them.
They are happy to Puente Hills Hyundai Service DEPT and Jae and Joe.
Thank you again and God bless Puente Hills Hyundai Service DEPT.

Jody R.

Frank M.
Walnut, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and right on time. "i love it!
Your great employees in your Service Department and your Maintance Teams!

Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/03/2019 Category: Service

TF
Theresa F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
great service and customer service
I went to get my car checked there were very fast to attend you even though the day that I went it was super busy but they were able to help me as fast as they could thanks to service advisor Tino Lozano.

ER
Edwin R.
South Gate, CA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service repair
I like this place, freedom to look around to new or used vehicles sales off your back and they have helpful people.

Walnut, CA

La Puente, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Customer service is great!

Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
Great service and friendly staff

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Very very good.
EXELLENT overall.

Nice, Polite, and good service
Nice service people. I will be back.

May R.
Chino Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Awesome customer service
I have been working with Tino Lozano at PuenteHills Hyundai for a while. I have tried other dealerships but was not satisfied with them because they do not listen to my concerns. Tino has a positive attitude and the willingness to help. This is why I recommend him and this dealership.

Janeth G.

Yashica B.
La Habra Heights, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service center , and srevice advicers.