Overall Rating 4.8412656/5Overall Rating 4.8412656/5Overall Rating 4.8412656/5Overall Rating 4.8412656/5rating 4.8412656
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

AC
Angel C.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Extremely friendly staff and atmosphere
Outstanding, keep up the good work

Daniel G.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
LAY LEE AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AT TAKING CARE OF MY CONCERNS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE JAY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT I'M SATISFIED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT WILL ENSURE I KEEP COMING BACK. THANK YOU.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE PEOPLE ARE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF.
PEOPLE THERE ARE GOOD, JUST HARD TO GET A HOLD OF AT TIMES. I LIKE HYUNDAI I JUST DON'T LIKE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THINGS I DON'T NEED. MY EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST HAS BEEN GOOD.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing the rescore.

JE

CD
Claudia D.
West Covina, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I have two Hyundai cars and are very happy with my cars
I really liked going to the dealer for the maintenance of my vehicle because I always thought it would be more expensive. I now see that the fees are appropriate and my car feels better when I go to the dealer.

Sad
Not what it used to be.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

I called sunbit myself.  They do not have 90 day no interest program.  Sunbit is statewide program and every participating dealership has same program. You can have 30 day grace period like regular credit card.  if you pay off the balance in 30 days, there is no interest. I will make sure all advisors to explain this clearly to our customers.

Thank you for filling out the survey.

Los Angeles, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great as alway

AT
Adrian T.
Claremont, CA
First service at Puente Hills Hyundai
The service team is courteous and responsive. This is my car’s new service dealer.

Mary H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Quick , knowledgeable, attentive staff

Daniel G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
agent keeps you posted

Thank you for the 5 stars.^^
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership...

Douglas P.
Ontario, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Respectful and polite service everytime I come in. Complimentary car washes are a nice touch.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Chino Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
So far so good for my service experience.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

OR
Oscar R.
Bell Gardens, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer and car service
Puente Hills Hyundai has always been there for my car maintenance needs. Great deals too! I've got my oil and filter change with a tire rotation for a great deal. I recommend to save your mail delivered service coupons. Great customer service by the service team and sales team. I recommend it! I look forward to my next service schedule. Thank you.

Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation

Maria H.
Baldwin Park, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
This dealer was extremely well organized and the customer service was superb! The price for routine maintenance was a great deal as well!

AF
Ashley F.
Fullerton, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Fast car service
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be a great one next time, too.^^

AL
Alicia L.
Walnut, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very professional and great service
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more years ahead to serve you.

Thank you for the 5 stars.^^

CF
Chip F.
La Habra, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go there for service they treat me just like family Javier Escovedo top service writer in my opinion great place to have my car serviced
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

LY
Lora Y.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
My service writer, Javer is always very helpful. He reviews my past service on my car and let's me know what needs to be done. He always gives me options on my service and reviews everything with me.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

Mary L.
Montebello, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Because I work full-time, I have little time to take my car to be serviced. But, last Thursday, I just called last minute to have a service done. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that I could come in anytime. So, I aimed for 11:00 am.
When I did arrive, i got my car processed immediately. Jay was very pleasant and did his job with a smile.
SEAN K., Service Manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.