Latest Review 43 minutes ago

Tarzana, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Professional and Accommodating
This location Hyundai dealership and staff are highly professional and accommodating - interactions over the past two service visits continue to impress - all are knowledgeable, pleasant, congenial, and considerate. This is a 5-star facility all-around. A special thanks to all at La Puente Hyundai for a hassle free and secure experience.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Javier Esquivel. He is a great service representative. I enjoy doing business with him, Polite, friendly and courteous.
Since buying my car in 2012 I have had all service done at this location. The service personnel have come and gone but the ones that are still there, are courteous, friendly and willing to listen to what is happening with my vehicle. This is the last car I will own and as long as I have maintenance done when it is scheduled, I know it will last.

Billy B.
West Covina, CA
03/05/2021 Category: Service

Joseph G.
Upland, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/04/2021 Category: Service
service
came for an oil change, Christina had me in and out in a timely manner and was great to work with.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

We are so glad your experience here turned out to be a positive one.
I mean, after all....  We will do our best to get you going even quicker next time.  Christina's gonna love this review.^^

Pomona, CA
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Jay Jay for the service. Amazing service!!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

excellent

KE
Kevin E.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Good service work with good staff
I’ve always been quite satisfied with the service at Puente Hills Hyundai. They provide excellent service and generally take care of their customers.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

HZ
Henry Z.
Whittier, CA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Personal and professional experience
The whole experience was exceptional> JJ is an outstanding Service representative!!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Mark L.
Temple City, CA
Professional and honest people
For a recent factory scheduled maintenance, they recommended an alignment check. At first, I didn’t think it’s needed. But they explained to me professionally. So I ordered the service. It turned out that my car’s alignment was off a lot. And the car drive much smoothly after the service.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

La Mirada, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
Quick and Great Service
I was in and out as soon as the service finished the paperwork.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Lorena S.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Good service, Javer has always greeted with a smile, and ready to help. Thank you.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

We love positive feedback from our customers.^^

OH
Oaies H.
Upland, CA
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Yasser and Christina were awesome thank you
Christina was awesome

We love positive feedback from our customers.^^

Brea, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic service!!
Puente Hills Hyundai is the best best Hyundai location in southern California because of the friendly and knowledgeable staff!!

VB
Vince B.
West Covina, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Puente Hills Hyundai is Outstanding!
Puente Hills Hyundai is conviently located for me. I have been going to Puente Hills Hyundai for many years and they have never let me down. They tell me what I need to have done to my car, they give me an estimate and there is no pressure on getting service. The service department gives me great advice on how to maintain a well-running vehicle. I have been driving Hyundai brand vehicles over thirty years and I have never had a problem. I bought my most recent vehicle from Puente Hills Hyundai and this has been an all-encompassing experience for me to be able to have my car serviced by the same facility where I bought it. Trustworthy, reliable and friendly. That's what Puente Hills Hyundai has been for me. When you visit the service department, ask for Tino -- he's outstanding!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for the beautiful wording!
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Thank you for the 5 stars, too.^^

Jose M.
Fontana, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
02/16/2021 Category: Service
of all the dealers that we were none like you !! we are delighted
without hesitation I highly recommend it they are the best
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

We are so glad to hear that your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for taking your time to write this great review and we also appreciate the 5 stars!