Moises R.

Martha L.
Pomona, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Great job done by Christina thank you for the service!

Corona, CA

Daniel S.
La Puente, CA
10/24/2020 Category: Service
My favorite Hyundai service dealer
Great advisors who value your time. Great job on service. Never need to return with issues. They get it right.

Monrovia, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service
Christina did an exceptional job throughout! Check in was a breeze and I got my car back sooner than expected.

HW
Hee W.
Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Equus
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Puente Hills Hyundai's service is always the best.
I have been satisfied with the safety of my vehicle for the past 3 years. This is because the staff at Puente Hills Hyundai are always kind to manage with professional knowledge.
Especially, Korean managers are the best.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
We also appreciate 5 stars. 감사 합니다.^^

Temple City, CA
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Services
Staff was very professional and polite.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars.
Your kind words are much appreciated.
We love positive feedback from our customers.^^

Barbara M.
Garden Grove, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Puente Hills Hyundai--THERE IS NO OTHER REPRESENTATION. #UNMATCHED
Puente Hills Hyundai remains open and professional during this pandemic and please be advised, masks and social distancing inside of Puente Hills Hyundai are required because of the ongoing pandemic with Covid-19. Per usual, Puente Hills Hyundai continues to provide service worthy of time and life which always makes a customer more than happy to make the drive.

I booked with Puente Hills and unfortunately had to reschedule on my side and Puente Hills immediately facilitated this rescheduling with just a simple call (from myself). Specifically, I set up my appointment with Joel Aleman “Joe.” I brought my vehicle in for a regular oil change and because Puente Hills and the team always do a great job, my vehicle always becomes fully inspected. It had been some time since I had anything done to my vehicle and I was advised by Joe, from my inspection, to have the engine flushed, brake fluid replaced, and spark plugs replaced the next time I came in. All this was verified by Joe and because it was still an early Saturday morning, I asked if I could actually have this done while I was already there--of course, no pressure from me--because if you ever want something done well and on short notice, you should never pressure anyone-- or just don’t pressure anyone. I was easily fit into the day for extra work and Joe checked in with me to let me know how my vehicle was doing and even provided me with a guesstimate of how long it would take. The guesstimate was right on time. I wanted to make sure I came out happy as usual and of course did not pressure/ rush anyone working on my vehicle as I had scheduled my time accordingly and then requested further work on my vehicle on short notice. When I received my vehicle back, I could honestly feel the difference in the break (once I was down the street). My vehicle was also nicely washed and vacuumed and I love that so much! Joe and the rest of the crew at Puente Hills Hyundai work a great gig. I would not go anywhere else. Why would you? Thank you Puente Hills Hyundai!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated. We all enjoyed reading your comments.^^
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Chino Hills, CA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Overall Great
Only issue was the wait time.

La Puente, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is polite and friendly
Personnel are friendly and professional, service is great except the car wash this time was not good it looked like water was thrown on it and then half wiped didn’t have enough time to address the situation had to go to work, but would recommend for service.

HC

Jolene V.
West Covina, CA
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Friendly helpful informative. Quick turn around

AL
Alfred L.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Great
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

Deanna R.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil change/Transmission service
They give free car washes after performing their duties.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the great review.  Please stop by at my office next time. I will give you refreshments.^^
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Jessica P.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Good work
They worked on my car for a full system fish and I got my car back faster than I would if I changed my oil and the car wash was nice thank you
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars.
Your kind words are much appreciated.
We love positive feedback from our customers.^^