ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (79)

Buena Park, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Representative
I really appreciated to Puente hills Hyundai Service dept. A Service Representative Mr Jae Lee was very kind and present service mind to customer.

Curtis H.
Diamond Bar, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
As usual my car went back to the dealership where it was first purchased because I know the service I get there is going to be the best possible service to maintain my vehicle. my vehicle address is 50 he’s going on five years and performing like it was just purchased yesterday.

SF
Sea F.
Walnut, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Minor Package Service
Service completed as estimated.

Hacienda Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and Timely Service
I always go to Javier Esquivel for my service needs. He is a first rate service advisor.

KC
Ken C.
Walnut, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Clean waiting room and friendly services
The waiting time is minimum. Friendly services and clean waiting room.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

Rosemead, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and helpful.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Donald L.
Los Angeles, CA
2003 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
As good as always (smile).
After Service Manager Mr. Chan Park left, I returned to South Bay Hyundai because it is 20 miles closer to me. When they could not get my 2003 Elantra to pass the smog test, I decided to give Puente Hills Elantra another try. Even though they could not fix the problem, I have no hard feelings. The Puente Hills Hyundai Service Department has always been an excellent experience (smile). The customer waiting area, the Service Advisors, and the mechanics are great (smile).
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also like the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated.  We all enjoyed reading your comments.^^

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph T.
Chino Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
Friendly and great customer service

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

YW
Yun W.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
service
oil change no problem. the noise on suspension on right rear tire area was not detected as issue, when it does squeak when going over bumps. As pending air filter part change, will have the issue looked at in more detail.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

La Puente, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Cleanliness
Individual differences among the sale advisors

Deborah M.
La Habra, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I received my scheduled maintenance service within the time frame given -- no upsale gimmicks and car was washed as well. Waiting area was comfortable and I enjoyed some complimentary tea as well. It's a pleasure coming into Hyundai in Puente Hills.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be a great one next time, too.^^

James F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Javer is the MAN! He has always given me great advice about my 3 vehicles. My cars are still dependable, despite the miles I have racked up. Sure, it's more expensive than going to an independent shop, but I get discounts from Hyundai and the company stands behind their service dept.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

We are so glad to hear that your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for taking your time to write this great review and also appreciate the 5 stars!

Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Good work
Got the vivar back in faster time than expected, pleasant surprise to a busy day.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

We also appreciate 5 stars!!

AH
Andrew H.
Whittier, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Javer Esquivel made me feel like customer service is job#1 again!
I had a challenging problem in that the seat belts were tightening up randomly and without warning. They kept my car overnight and had one of the techs drove it home discovered that my alignment was way off and that seems to have fixed the problem. Javer kept me informed of their progress and even did an oil change while they had the vehicle! I won't go anywhere else!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We also appreciate 5 stars.^^

Diane G.
West Covina, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2020 Category: Service
I keep coming backūüėĄ
Clean facilities, mostly good experience with service staff, very pleased with experience and skills of mechanics, not just any shop understands inner workings of Genesis. Long term employee in service department is a true gem and asset to facility. Lounge use to have more amenities. Mistake in eliminating loyalty program. Joel kept his promise in updating me on status and extra service I wanted, kudos Joel.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

As for the loyalty cash program, we sent out the notification e mail for discontinuation. You still can use the left over loyalty cash.  And now we are offering improved discount plan directly to your repair so you don't need to wait for the points to get accumulated. Again, thank you for spending your own time and gave us the precious opinion.^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Oops! I meant to say we will work harder next time to get 5 stars from you. Lol...