Kathleen M.
Brea, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Friendly competent service
I feel valued as a customer and the service is competent.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for the 5-star review.
We are so happy to hear that our service department provided excellent customer service.,

RV
Robert V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2017 Category: Service
best service ever
everyone greets you with a smile. the friendliness appears genuine.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Hi Robert,

Jeyong P.
Walnut, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/30/2017 Category: Service
Great service! Justin was very nice and helpful. Look forward to coming back.

Hi Jaeyong,

04/29/2017 Category: Service
Air condition
Not hood

Hi Dalhia,
Thank you very much for the honest feedback, and your concerns. I sincerly apologize for the inconveienc in service here.

CF

Hi Caroline,

La Mirada, CA
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Repair for new Tucson 2017
Took my Tucson in for repair since the Airbag light came on and would not turn off, it’s a new vehicle, so this should not happen. The repair itself was great and the timing better; but two things I did not like, the loaner vehicle reeked of cigar smell and was very dirty, and my own vehicle when it was returned to me, was not washed as stated they would do, and the inside was a little dirty from the repair as well.

Hi Carla,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience.

Los Angeles, CA
Very clean dealer ship.
Awsome

BV
Brittany V.
Rowland Heights, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Great service and super friendly staff.

Hi Brittany,

La Puente, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Reliable and fast
I've been coming here for more than 5 years. Theyve been reliable and quick and friendly.

Chino Hills, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service. My service advisor was great.

SA
Sajjan A.
Chino, CA
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Mr Chan fixed a lot of problems we were having.
excellent

Hi Dr.

Bob S.
La Puente, CA
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Good sales man/management keep,s customers happy not be disappointed.
Don't look good it's bad sale.

Hi Bob,
I would like the opportunity to make it right and ask that you please contact me directly. You can reach me by phone or by the email to chanp@phhyundai.com. Thank you once again for taking the time to let me know about your experience.

EL
Eun L.
Diamond Bar, CA
Good service!
Perfect service! I like it! :)
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Hi Eun,

MA
Michael A.
Whittier, CA
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Not great - work done by mechanics should be checked before customer picks it up to make sure it was done properly
See above
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for the honest feedback,  and your concerns. I sincerly apologize for the inconveienc in service here and mistakes we have made.