Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

Brea, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty and service
It’s be great if nothing ever breaks in your new car that requires a warranty - but in the unfortunate event it does, I am glad that Hyundai’s warranty and the dealer’s service department came through to make sure I was well taken care of. Thank you
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

Service Director

CR
Catherine R.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work done; Service dept very kind!
I took my car in for service at 9am on a Saturday, they weren’t sure that they would be able to get my car back that day for the work needed but they made sure that it was done and I had it back for the rest of the weekend. Joel, my service advisor even stayed a few minutes later for me to get my car back even after they closed (I got stuck in traffic.) The other service advisors Javier and Mike are very nice when I’ve worked with them too. They go above to make sure that everything is right. Very happy with the service department there!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.
We also appreciate 5 stars. ^^

Service was great. No problems. Friendly service

Ruben R.
La Puente, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Took my 2012 Sonata for an engine replacement under a recall and Tino from service provided excellent service. I was given a loaner vehicle until my car was repaired. Thanks Tino!

Ontario, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Took forever to do oil change
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me directly if I can help you in the future.
   We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

SL

Samantha L.
Playa Del Rey, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Quick, easy service
This is my second car that I've purchased through Puente Hills Hyundai and over the past 4 years I have not had any issues. If anything, services have always been smooth. They've never tried to overly sell me on products/services.

KJ

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/24/2019 Category: Service
PM Service
Excellent Customer Service.
Your personnel are always courteous and respectful.
Thank you for your commitment to your clientele.

YT
Yat T.
Chino Hills, CA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service and good deal
They are friendly and helpful, I got a very good deal from them.

YW
Yun W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2019 Category: Service
service

Delano, CA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Straightforward and Fast
I decided to go to this location since I am new to the area. I was assigned to have Jae Lee. I hate being in auto service centers so him being straightforward and quick makes it a whole lot better. What I like is that he is very friendly while doing this. Definitely coming back.

CL
Chi Wen L.
Walnut, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I went in to do a recall repair and a warranty repair. The time to repair the recall was good and there was a lot of seating space at the waiting area. They did not have the parts for the warranty repair and told me to come in again when the parts arrived.
Overall it was a good experience.

Baldwin Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Need to be more informed.
Took awhile, should of called me to tell me the car was being repaired, instead I kept calling.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

RK
Robert K.
Alhambra, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
It may have taken a while to locate the problem but they did find it and offered me a loner while they had my car.
This is outstanding service.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

VT
Vinh T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service within stated time
No complaints.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

We also appreciate 5 stars

Walnut, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Dont admit to their faults
Upset that my car was scratched and they did nothing about it.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We also appreciate your feedback and agreeing to re score. We look forward to making your experience with us to be much better, improved one next time.

GT
Gary T.
Long Beach, CA
Jae did a great job

Linde M.
Redlands, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly employees and service department.