JV
Jeffrey V.
Chino, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Less than an hour to get in and out and great service.

Juan L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Always a great time getting my vehicle serviced here. Staff was super friendly and always get updates and recommendations about my vehicles needed maintenance.

Christine B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2020 Category: Service
PH is the best!
Javier is the best, he took great care of my car. I had to have the entire front bumper replaced and it looks like brand new now!!!

Daniel S.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Favorite Hyundai Dealer
Returned to have steering column replaced under warranty. Appointment time 9am. Was welcomed by service advisor right away. It was a “big job” according to the SA. Promised at noon and completely done and washed at 11:30. Noise is completely gone. I like that they are always friendly, knowledgeable and value the customers’ time. That is why I keep traveling and returning to Puente Hills Hyundai over another dealer 2 miles from my home or the dealer I actually purchased from.

Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and very professional. I was able to get the SUV that I wanted and the car was delivered to me, Thank you so much!!!

DK
David K.
06/30/2020
service people are good but the repair requested was not delivered satisfactorily.
overal service was excellent, but there is a repeated problem with air leaking sound on all windows.

Placentia, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They have excellent customer service always!
Will definitely come back again to Puente Hills Hyundai.

DK
David K.
06/30/2020
same as two hours ago.
I am resubmitting the overall rating which is as noted above but the unfixed problem is an issue.

VM
Victor M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast and professional
Thank you Christina you were very nice professional and helpful oh and very Thorough and fast

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Servicr
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Thank you for the 5 stars.^^

RK
Roger K.
Diamond Bar, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
service review
As always, the service is great and my service guy, Javer, is worth 10 stars!

Thank you so much for the great review.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

SV
Stephanie V.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Took care of my recall
I came in for an ABS recall on my Hyundai, service tech took care of my appointment quickly and without any issue. In the process, I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech took a look to see if it needed changing and he recommended that it did. If it goes on without changing it could further damage the steering column. I understand this is a job that needs to happen as part of maintenance on my car, even though it wasn't broken, my husband went ahead and changed it out himself. If you are not handy with car repairs, then I recommend you let the pros handle it. The service here is good, they pay attention to any needs that arise and are quick to make you feel valued and cared for.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Always trying to sell you something else
Came in for a recall on my Hyundai, and I asked about the steering coupling recall from a year prior. The service tech said, “let me take a look see if it needs changing.” He came back in and said, “yes, you want to replace it, specially before it causes more damage to your steering column, it’ll only be $400.” I passed on it, bought the part myself for $9 and went to change it, only to find out the coupling was perfectly fine. Hmmmm Saved myself those $400.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your input.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused... Jae will contact you soon.
Thanks again for taking your time and fill out the survey.

Manuel C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
5 stars
Best service department.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated.
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Amber B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Working with Tino to get my car service was awesome. He has a great customer service personality and makes it worth continuing to get serviced at Puente Hills Hyundai!

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate 5 stars.

Rosa M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellence
This service department is excellent, as soon as I pull up into the service department, I know this group is excellent and my investment is well spent.

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated. Jae will love your comments.^^
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.