Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

CD
Carrie D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
I had a wonderful service experience. It did not take to long and the waiting area was clean. There was also coffee and rolls. I was a happy camper.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Sean Kim
626-581-5353
seank@phhyundai.com

James L.
Always do excellent job.
PUENTE HILLS HYUNDAI Service DEPT and Part DEPT are always take care of my family vehicles.
It's can't talk about what I have a enjoyable experience with them.
Just go visit them and get service with them, than you will know.
Thank you all staffs and member of PUENTE HILLS HYUNDAI!!!

Martha M.
Alhambra, CA
Awesome customer service
Javer, was the best awesome customer service he gave me a free oil change and was very friendly and helpful... thanks again

Sally H.

Irene Y.
Industry, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
incorrectly charged
got charged for maintenance when we had the maintenance package. over 2 weeks later and still waiting on refund.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.

As I explained to you, it was delayed posting in web DCS for us to see that you have pre paid maintenance. I put special note on your VIN so everybody will see that you have HPP. And...since it was not Joel's fault, considering to re score will be greatly appreciated.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for filling out the survey.

Sean Kim

Close to my residence

Santa Ana, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for such a great customer service.

AO
Alfonso O.
Lancaster, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very good 👍

Customer service

TL
Tomas L.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Good.
Overall satisfied with service and staff.

Covina, CA
Sonata Owner
Very kind, helpful and courteous service. I live in Glendora where we have a Hyundai dealer but drive out of my way because it's serves is so much more Superior at Puente Hills.

Maisie L.
La Habra, CA
Good service. Long wait.
Courteous personnel. Lazy sales.

Diamond Bar, CA
Overall good service
Very courteous staff, comfortable waiting area, convenient availability, and timely good service

Luis M.
Rosemead, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and with exact time that they say

CA
Coral A.
Los Angeles, CA
Customer
All the service people are very friendly, helpful. They gave me a 4 hrs wait on the service preformed. So I was offered a ride to go somewhere, but I just stood in waiting room.

Jung B.
Fast & kindly
They was very kind to me.
finished work quickly.

WK
Walt K.
West Covina, CA
Quick service, friendly employees
Every time I’ve come here, I’ve always had really great attitudes from the employees! I was promised two hours, and got my car back in 1:45 in time for another appointment I had to run to. Thank you for your accountability, Tino!

VM
Viz M.
La Palma, CA
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Your service advisor Tino Lozano is very nice. We waited for our car at the Puente Hills Mall and when our car was ready, the driver of your shuttle car was not available and Tino went out of his way to pick us up from the Mall.

I am very happy with your overall service.

CF
Charlene F.
Walnut, CA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
good customer service
Good customer service, short wait period, friendly staff