TP
Trudy P.
10/14/2020
My 2004 Toyota Rav 4 loves Purrfect Auto
Purrfect Auto does it right, for the right price. Purrfect Auto treats my 2004 Toyota Rav 4 like it's their own car. It always comes back better than when I dropped it off. Drives better, tires full, and the mechanics leave it totally clean.

I quit going to Toyota dealers 10 years ago, due to higher prices, and always , with extra repairs.

The folks at Purrfect Auto have done extra little things at no charge. When the plastic cover underneath my car fell off , and scraped along making a horrible sound, like a dragging muffler.. I managed to get it off, it in the trunk, drove over to Purrfect, and they reinstalled it at no charge.

I was raised around mechanics, autos and trucks, and know when it is broken, and honest and fair. Family owned a trucking company in PA, and I can tell when I am being taken advantage of. Purrfect is honest, honestly. !

They can always get it done, fast, and fair. My lifetime Auto repair place.

KL
Kathy L.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2020
Customer service
I have trusted Dave at Purrfect Auto for four years and he hasn’t let me down once. His mechanics are professional and friendly, as well as Russell at the desk. 5 stars!

Chrysler 300
Great honest service
I have been going here for several years now and trust them with my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable and extremely honest. Thank you David for always taking good care of me and my Chrysler 300.

TT
Ticia T.
Great honest knowledgeable service
10/3/2020
I have been taking my vehicle here now for many years and I must say they are honest and knowledgeable. I recently went to them due to AC not working and David, the owner calls me saying nothing is wrong with your AC. I refused to except that answer and asked David to double triple check which he said he will. After several calls and David telling me nothing is wrong with my AC, I finally accepted what he told me after coming down to pickup the vehicle and David showed me it was a simple switch in the car that now AC working perfectly. I must say I felt so bad not believing that nothing was wrong. I could of been taken advantage of very easily but David did not do that. If you want honest auto repair service then I highly recommend this place. Thank you David for taking such good care of my vehicle.

TT
Ticia T.
Great honest knowledgeable service
10/3/2020

BD
BARBARA D.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2020
Have been coming here for 16 years for my oil changes and will continue to do so.

Mitchell C.
09/24/2020
Very thorough review of the work
I appreciate Russell spending the time to explain and show me what was done.

Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2020
Cheap and Quick - Thanks!
I had a great experience; I was referred here because it was fast and inexpensive with great service, and they didn't disappoint! I'll be back.

Subaru BRZ
09/21/2020
Fast and Cheap
I love Purrfect Auto and wouldn't go anywhere else! I came without an appointment and was in-and-out, for about $20 less than I expected. I then brought my boyfriend's car in the next day because I had such a great experience and the same thing happened the next day. I have been coming to Purrfect Auto for more than two years now and will never go anywhere else.

QL
Quanyan/miceal L.
Good Job on my 2 cars
Purrfect is professional, doing good job, and price is reasonable. They take care of my 2 cars nicely, like always.

SL
SJIN L.
09/19/2020
The quality of your service are excellent. Also, the service is no waiting, fast, polite and with discount prices.

KH

April W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2020
Great service as expected
Friendly and dependable service as usual. Thank you!

GH
Grace H.
Tustin, CA
Nissan Xterra
08/18/2020
Customer
I like that they were fast and got to the job right away. Very courteous