AW
ALEX W.
09/15/2019
Break inspection
The owner Dave is a great guy, he treats customers with great care especially the loyal ones. That’s why our family takes all of our car to his shop.

VG
Vida G.
09/14/2019
Best place for auto maintenance
I have come to Purrfect for all types of maintenance services for many years. For this review, I came in for oil change. I made an appointment so I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I always receive the same friendly and accommodating service. They are honest and reliable. They will never pressure a client to doing a service unless it is really a safety issue.

MARK H.
09/14/2019
Good mechanics and businessmen
Just had a $3K job done - the front suspension on an old car that means a lot to me. Sure, they needed the car for a few days, but they did the job, tested their work, and did it again until they were satisfied with the result. A trustworthy group of guys. Would recommend

ROLANDO S.
08/22/2019
Very prompt service
Good service.

JAMES P.
Jeep Cherokee
08/16/2019
Like new!
Purrfect did an outstanding job repairing our son’s car. They kept us informed on the status and did amazing work. We’re pleased with the outcome and would recommend them to friends and neighbors.

ROLANDO S.
Mazda MPV
08/14/2019
Very reliable and trustworthy.
Russell was very accommodating and reliable. I will recommend this new team to anybody.

Rolando S.
08/13/2019
Very good service and accomodating under new management
I used to bring all my vehicles for maintenance at Purrfect auto until I got a one time unacceptable experience. It's been a long time since and I tried their service again today. The service is very good and their service consultant (Russell) is very accomodating. He did everything to my satisfaction and got real good deal in terms of discounts (probably to re-establish goodwill). I will recommend them to anybody now that they have a new team.

CHARLES C.
08/11/2019
Fast service
I have been using this place long time.
They are very friendly and reliable.

Service was very fast and always dependable!!

08/11/2019
Honest
Fixed different problems and am pleased with work. Thank you.

LW
LISA W.
Honda Fit
08/10/2019
My car was towed here by AAA after the axle broke and the service from start to finish was excellent. Very professional and fair. I was kept informed by Juan as to what was going on with my car and was given an accurate estimate as to when it would be done. The job was reasonably priced and completed without any difficulties. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again if the need arises.

Lexus RX
08/07/2019
Great service!!!
In and out with 5 star service!!!!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Buick Enclave
08/06/2019
It's trustworthy
I came in because of a service brake system light and all it needed was some brake fluid. The service tech showed me how much ware my disc brakes had left and how to tell.

AF
AMY/JASON (SON) F.
Lexus IS 300
08/06/2019
Responsive, friendly
My car was towed to the shop for the radiator. It was repaired in a timely manner and the people I spoke with each time were informative and very courteous. I especially appreciated Russell who was so helpful explaining things and he genuinely seemed like he cared about delivering professional, quality service!

08/01/2019
Great Customer Service
Even though it has come time to retire our 20 year old CRV, the group at Purrfect Auto has helped us keep it going for over 250,000 miles.

Toyota Matrix
07/31/2019
A few small concerns
I made an appointment on the purrfect auto website, but never received a confirmation by e-mail or call. When I got there, they took my car even though they had no record of the appointment. They paid for a Lyft to take me home. Tune-up was completed, but not tire rotation. When I finished paying, they sent me around to the back to look for my car instead of pulling it up for me.