GV
Girish V.
11/14/2019
Wheel hub caps lost after wheel rotation service
After having the wheel rotation service, the front wheel hubs got missing within a day of service. This is the second time this is happening. When the same was complained at the front office did not get proper response. It’s been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for the call back from Purrfect Auto. We have 5 of our colleagues regularly getting the oil change service along with wheels rotation. Even for one other person the same has happened. But really we are not satisfied with this point. Request to have the wheels hubs properly fitted back after wheel rotation or if there is a wheel hubs missing due to your service within 3 to 4 days after service.please replace them so that you will not loose the customers and there will be bad msgs going around with this simple things.

Mehran M.
Mission Viejo, CA
HUMMER H2
07/30/2019
Customer service
The gentlemen, who I checked in when I brought the car in was very nice and courteous, but the older man when I came in to pick up my car was so rude and talking down to me as a customer that I wolfing out told him you do not talk down to customers, and he just turned around and told the young hispanic gentleman at the counter that he is not going to deal with me and He should finish this and walked away and still had a last word on his way out. Like you said we have option to go else where, but I came all the way from Mission Viejo to you to take care of my service. The other issue was the that I had some kind of oil leak, not only they didn’t clean the oil leak, they had oily finger prints on the paint of the car.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/03/2019
Not cooling behaviour
They dont provide alternative choices and they arent interested enough your vehicle’s maintaince, maybe there are lots of client.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Sir,
I went back and reviewed the conversation with the tech. He spent almost 20 minutes with you discussing the needs of your vehicle and what Mercedes recommends at your service interval. I'm not sure what alternatives you are looking for. The Mercedes dealership charges almost $1,100 for the specified service and we quoted you about $400. That's a huge savings. Mercedes and other premium cars are beautiful vehicles that drive nicely but they are expensive to maintain properly.

RF
Randy F.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Dodge Durango
09/17/2018
Dissapointed
Brought my Dodge Durango in for overheating in hot weather and towing a small trailer but not in normal everyday driving. Your diagnosis of a faulty radiator, radiator hoses and thermostat sounded like the cure. $914 dollars later, it is NOT improved and seems like a waste of money and two days in your shop. Was hoping for the best but didn’t get it.

SR
Steve R.
01/04/2018
Review. First time customer.
I asked if they could get me in right away. Was told within 15-20 minutes, Out in 30-45. I noticed the hood was open, no one working on the vehicle. Michael told me I must have come in at lunch time. 1:30 minutes later the job was completed. If you can’t get me in and out ASAP, don’t tell me you can...

RA
ROBERT A.
10/01/2017
service is poor
front desk attendant poor cust service attitude. seem confused.

RK
Rick K.
Lake Forest, CA
Nissan Frontier
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Rick said he had a distributor cap in his back seat and he told them to use that one. It was all warranty work being done. They said they could not find it and they had to go purchase another on. When he got the bill, he was charged $100 for labor and he's not sure why. The cap was twice as much as he had paid for his. His wife had to ask for the Triple A discount because they did not know how to do it. They finally did the Triple A discount but their customer service is lacking.

RA
ROBERT A.
01/08/2017
Brake indicator light comes on and off, not addressed
I mentioned that the brake indicator comes on and off and to please check it. Originally brought the car for oil change and smog test. I was told that the break light indicator coming on and off was not observed by technician. As soon as i have driven my car to head back home, the brake indicator light came on and this time continuously. Disappointed with the service this time! I thought they should have given more emphasis to the problem especially it was a "brake" issue.

SO
Stephen O.
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Stephen said the service work was good but the customer service was not. After getting a quote from the business, he took his vehicle in for service. When he got there, he was told the quote was in error and he would be charged the full amount. He refused to pay the higher amount due to the error not being his. Then the agent tried to refuse his discount that was provided by Triple A saying that he was already getting a good deal. But finally the agent reluctantly agreed to apply the discount.

TP
Tonya P.
11/04/2016
Not returning
They forgot to adjust my new brakes. How would you rate that if it was your car? The other work I had done seems to have been completed as requested.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 11/09/2016

Hi Tonya,

I'm sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience. I checked into this and it appears your concern is related to the function of the emergency brake. This is a separate work order from replacement of pads and resurfacing of the rotors. I apologize that we did not clearly understand the need you had so we could provide excellent repair work. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your vehicle so we can provide you with the world-class service you expect and deserve.

KARIN B.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
09/01/2016
My most recent visit ...
Been coming to you fellows for almost 3 years now. I appreciate your hard work and your honesty. I appreciate the fact that you gave me a bit of a discount and allowed me to break my fee up into 2 payments. I AM NOT HAPPY, however, about the end result of this appt. because no one checked my fluids-- i.e. water, oil, etc. --and the next day when I checked as I always do [16 year old car], my reserve tank of water was nearly empty and the radiator water was down as well. I am not used to this as you ALWAYS check these things on every visit I make to you. ~ Just wanted to let you know, guys.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 09/06/2016

Hi Karin,
Thanks for being a loyal longtime customer. I'll remind the guys about checking the fluid levels. I would also like you to swing by when you have a minute so we can double check that there are no additional leaks that may have caused the coolant level to get so low.

MK
MIKE K.
Ford Flex
08/10/2016

ZW
Zhi-jian W.
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Zhi said the business tried to raise the prices on him and also tried to performed extra unnecessary repairs. If it wasn't for him being so busy he would fight this.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 06/21/2016

Hi Zhi,

I'm sorry that your visit did not go well. I'm reviewing the file with the service writer but our data shows that our final bill to you was $200 under the original quote. I also show that only major safety items were addressed in the repair so I would be interested to know what unnecesary items items were attempted to be sold so I can have a training meeting with the staff. We have a strict no 'sell' policy. Our job is to inform and educate you about the condition of your vehicle so you can make the best decision regarding auto care and repair. Please call me at your earliest convenience or email me so we can make sure you become satisfied with your experience.

LG
LAWRENCE J G.
Nissan Frontier
06/13/2016
Convenient and friendly. Usually fixes my vehicle satisfactorily.
This time I payed over $500. For a tuneup and truck still runs rough. I am disappointed. I have been going to Purrfect Auto for many years
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 06/14/2016

Hi Lawrence, I'm sorry that we did not fix your vehicle to your satisfaction. That's unacceptable to me. Please bring your truck back in so that we can get it running right.

KN
KIRSTEN N.
Fountain Valley, CA
05/10/2016
Mixed Feelings
I have happily been going to Purrfect Auto for a few years now but recently when I've brought my car in a few times complaining of the same recurring issue and your techs kept telling me nothing was wrong. However, my car died on me twice in 3 days, once being just 20 minutes after I picked my car up from your shop. After taking it elsewhere to get at least 3 "second opinions'" the issue was diagnosed and resolved. I'm disappointed that I had to take my car elsewhere for the issue to be resolved and extremely disappointed to have my car die just 20 minutes after your shop told me it was fine.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 05/10/2016

Hi Kirsten,
I share your disappointment that our techs were not able to catch the problem with your vehicle; it's our goal to solve all our customer's vehicle problems. Unfortunately, the electrical system tested out fine when we checked it and the vehicle started without any issues when we returned the car to you. Would you mind sharing with me the resolution to your problem so I can discuss with the mechanics to ensure they catch the problem the next time it presents itself?