JERALD D.
02/19/2020
Good communication
Dropped off my vehicle the night before, for routine service. Purrfect Auto called to receive approval for an additional repair. When the work was complete, they called us. When we didn’t respond, they called a second time (2 hr later). When I picked up the vehicle (mid afternoon), the charges were actually less than quoted.

PT
Phil T.
02/16/2020
Always upfront, great pricing, and very friendly.
I've been coming here for years. They do a great job, do honest work, and the pricing is more than fair. To be fair, though, I've only come for routine maintenance. Fortunately, I've never had any serious issues with my vehicles, but I would definitely come here if I do. I've NEVER felt pressured to do any work that wasn't necessary and I think that's one of the main reasons why I keep coming back.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
02/12/2020
good detectives
I brought the car in the day after it had been smogged. The engine light was on and the cruise light was on. In a few minutes, it was discovered that during the smogging (at a nearby shop) the day earlier the wires on the spark plugs got loosened, so Purrfect Guy tightened them again. Since I had been in recently for a problem in the same area, they fixed them for no charge. Can't beat that.

GW
GARY W.
02/07/2020
Oil change and cabin filter replacement
Did a good job at a fair price

SA
Susan A.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/04/2020
Fast and thorough.
I lucked out- it was a slow day for repairs. The service was done without much waiting and no additional charges. It was helpful to find that AAA members get a 10% reduction of cost.

Honda Civic Si
02/01/2020
Honest and quick
The crew here is always professional, clear, and prompt with work. Today when a part wasn't available same-day as they'd originally estimated, they called immediately to update the time line and total cost. It helps to arrive first thing to get in line, especially on Saturday.

BC
Great and fast service

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/28/2020
Service and oil change
Honest, good work and good prices. Cheaper than a dealer.

MARLENE B.
01/23/2020
Honda car problems
I always feel I get honest evaluations and good service.

Lexus ES 350
01/22/2020
Great auto shop!
Juan is always so professional and kind. Wonderful guy. Thank you to all the staffs.

Robert B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/20/2020
Thank you, Excellent job.
Nice job gentlemen; you stood behind your word, you stood behind your work. What more would I ask.

chelsea b.
Kia Optima
01/13/2020
Fast and trustworthy service
I was very relieved to get an ongoing oil leak fixed and happy that I wasn’t told I needed unnecessary other things repaired or replaced like they do at the dealership.

JOHN B.
01/07/2020
Honest, friendly, affordable and efficient!
From the moment I dropped off my Rudy, Dave was friendly, professional and fully disclosed the next steps. We needed to get a lot of things examined. There was communication through the entire process, full disclosure, options given and they made everything so easy to handle!!! Price was reasonable, and they finished way faster than expected! Thank you!!! Happy customer!!!

Robert B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/06/2020
Treated me fair, stood behind their word, stood behind their work

LT
LEON T.
12/30/2019
This is a good outfit.
My car had a problem. They fixed the problem in a short time and they were very fair on the price. In fact they reduced the price without my asking...how many shops do that?
Thanks Purrfect