Michelle D.
12/18/2019
Catalytic converter
The only issue I have is with the estimated time for repairs. Every time I have come in it ends up taking much longer than I was originally told. This last visit I was told 2 to 3 hours and it was ready in 4. When I am the first customer for the day your skilled mechanics should have a better idea of how long a job will take , unless you are in the habit of taking "walk-ins ".

GV
Girish V.
11/14/2019
Wheel hub caps lost after wheel rotation service
After having the wheel rotation service, the front wheel hubs got missing within a day of service. This is the second time this is happening. When the same was complained at the front office did not get proper response. It’s been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for the call back from Purrfect Auto. We have 5 of our colleagues regularly getting the oil change service along with wheels rotation. Even for one other person the same has happened. But really we are not satisfied with this point. Request to have the wheels hubs properly fitted back after wheel rotation or if there is a wheel hubs missing due to your service within 3 to 4 days after service.please replace them so that you will not loose the customers and there will be bad msgs going around with this simple things.

11/11/2019
Disappointed
I had not used Purrfect Auto for several years, but decided to have them service my 2014 Lexus RX 350. Although I made an appointment and was there on time, I waited over one hour for the service to my car to begin, which took another 45 minutes. Then on the way home, I noticed that one of the displays on my dash was no longer lit. When I called to see if something could have been done during the service could have caused this, I was told to come back and they could disconnect the battery and see if that fixed it. Instead, I asked my son-in-law if he knew what might be wrong, so he came over and fixed it within one minute without a battery disconnect. I was very disappointed in my experience and am not sure I will be going back.

ROLANDO S.

Mission Viejo, CA
HUMMER H2
07/30/2019
Customer service
The gentlemen, who I checked in when I brought the car in was very nice and courteous, but the older man when I came in to pick up my car was so rude and talking down to me as a customer that I wolfing out told him you do not talk down to customers, and he just turned around and told the young hispanic gentleman at the counter that he is not going to deal with me and He should finish this and walked away and still had a last word on his way out. Like you said we have option to go else where, but I came all the way from Mission Viejo to you to take care of my service. The other issue was the that I had some kind of oil leak, not only they didn’t clean the oil leak, they had oily finger prints on the paint of the car.

GS
George S.
Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/18/2019
Charged over 500 dollars to fix brake lights
First time they said brake lights were fixed they weren't... Glad i stopped and checked them. Problem was in wiring harness in trunk which they didnt originally check

TZ
Tahira Z.
04/30/2019
If you are looking for a fair price, do not come here!
I truly feel that I was overcharged for a basic job. Several Friends with auto mechanic experience agreed with me. Don’t be fooled just because they are triple AAA approved! I am not convinced all the work was even done because they failed to bring me all of the replaced parts at my request. I wish I would have taken my car elsewhere. I am very unsatisfied!
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Tahira, I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience at our shop. My name is David and you are welcome to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss what exactly left you unsatisfied. I did review the invoice and ran the work performed through RepairPal which is a leading 3rd party auto repair estimator. Their range for the work we performed was $855-$1,115. You ended up being on the very low end of that estimate PLUS we provided a 2yr/24,000 mile warranty on both the parts and labor. We've been here for over 20 years and we're the largest shop in the area because customer satisfaction and great pricing are our priorities so I'd love the chance to chat with you and make you happy with the situation.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/03/2019
Not cooling behaviour
They dont provide alternative choices and they arent interested enough your vehicle’s maintaince, maybe there are lots of client.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Sir,
I went back and reviewed the conversation with the tech. He spent almost 20 minutes with you discussing the needs of your vehicle and what Mercedes recommends at your service interval. I'm not sure what alternatives you are looking for. The Mercedes dealership charges almost $1,100 for the specified service and we quoted you about $400. That's a huge savings. Mercedes and other premium cars are beautiful vehicles that drive nicely but they are expensive to maintain properly.

MANOJ M.
09/29/2018
I'm disappointed with your service
Hi, since you guys asked me (sent me email) to provide review I am giving now. I'm not at all happy with the service I received from you last time. I gave my car to fix 'abs light + brake light' on. I was charged around $1200 but the problem was not fixed. Initially I was told that the problem was battery and front axle problem and both were replaced. Without checking properly I was told that problem was fixed charged around $600. When I was told to pick up my car, I started my car. The problem was still there and gave you again for fix. And after few days I was told that the root cause was some dashboard computer problem and that needs to be replaced. I agreed for that as well and paid another $600. But still the problem was fixed. And when I brought the car to you again, you were suspecting something else in the car. Means proper diagnosis wasn't done. But still I was charged $1200. I'm totally disappointed with it and will never bring my car to you again.

RF
Randy F.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Dodge Durango
09/17/2018
Dissapointed
Brought my Dodge Durango in for overheating in hot weather and towing a small trailer but not in normal everyday driving. Your diagnosis of a faulty radiator, radiator hoses and thermostat sounded like the cure. $914 dollars later, it is NOT improved and seems like a waste of money and two days in your shop. Was hoping for the best but didn’t get it.

Santina B.
08/26/2018
If I could give less than a star I would.
Took my Versa Note in to have the back left brake light bulb replaced. I brought the bulbs myself. Saw them pull the car in at 11:00am. At 11:35 I started to wonder what was taking so long. All this consisted of was 5-10 min's of labor here. Went out to.my car and noticed the engine hood was up. Why? I asked the mechanic why he's in the engine. He.looked at me like a deer in headlights. Then he looked at the idiot who works in the office. The idiot who works in the office told me he told the mechanic to "check things." Nice cover up. They "very quickly shut" the engine hood & went to replace the light bulb. Took all of 10 min's. I watched. In fact next time I'll do it myself. By 11:45am the light was in. Now, the car sat for 35 min's after they pulled it into the garage looking under the hood for nothing. I didn't tell them to pop the hood at all. But it was nice of them to charge me for an hour of labor for 10 min's actual work. Couldn't have charged for 30 min's? Really? Did I get ripped off? YOU BET! Just because they say AAA approved. That means nothing. They see a women alone and dollar signs appear in their eyes. Almost $40.00 to replace a light bulb at 10 min's of labor. All the while you kept me there for an hour to justify the amount for nothing. Do you think l'll be back? When pigs fly...

Joe A.
Buick LaCrosse
08/26/2018
Something went wrong last visit
Normally I am very pleased with PA repairs, but this time I can't say the same.

I had my AC checked for cooling problem but the work was incomplete. AC was recharged and billed for $121.26, and I was instructed to return in few days to check for leaks. This after dropping off the car at 8AM, and picking up after 2PM. I will have to rethink whether to continue using PA for repairs.

Joseph

Devonte C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/15/2018
Not purrfect :(
Told me to take my car to dealership to fix water pump..dealership diagnosed it and said it isnt even the waterpump its the head gasket. False information from purrfect :/. Ended up having to pay way more money than intended.

Meghan L.
Jeep Liberty
01/06/2018
Long wait, exaggerated car problems fixed expertly elsewhere
Wait was absurdly long, $120 charge just to look at car and not fix anything, exaggerated problems and costs to repair. Ended up driving it far distance to see an old trusted mechanic who took care of it at a fraction of the projected cost with no charge for evaluating and superior service on many levels. This place seems overpriced, possibly not as qualified for services beyond basic since diagnosed problems were different, and generally sketchy experience because of huge cost disparity.

SR
Steve R.
Honda Accord
01/04/2018
Review. First time customer.
I asked if they could get me in right away. Was told within 15-20 minutes, Out in 30-45. I noticed the hood was open, no one working on the vehicle. Michael told me I must have come in at lunch time. 1:30 minutes later the job was completed. If you can’t get me in and out ASAP, don’t tell me you can...