Honda Civic Si
12/19/2020
Safety Concerns
When I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, I got the same efficient and honest service as usual, but the person who assisted me wasn't wearing a mask. The office is small, and has a revolving population of strangers from the tri-city area breathing the same air all day.

The owner made an effort to be masked when I raised my concerns, but I'm not confident that reflects their regular behavior. I'm surprised they aren't taking the safety of their customers and staff more seriously.

DAVID H.
07/16/2020
Replaced Radiator Lexus RX350 (2010)
They did a great job for a fair price in the timeframe they promised.

AW
ALEX W.
Toyota Venza
06/21/2020
Great oil change service as usual!

JOHN C.

JE
JULIE E.
05/19/2020
Oil Changed!
Went in for a same day oil change. Waited in the lobby for about 30-40 minutes which was exactly what they estimated. No one was wearing masks or gloves (this is during COVID lockdown time), but I saw them sanitize the front counter once while I was there. Guest wifi was not working and it was reset, but still didn't work. They were friendly and got the job done. I would recommend.

CR
Cheryl R.
05/04/2020
Have been going to Purrfect Auto for a couple of years now. I appreciate the honest and reliable service that I always receive.

05/01/2020
Great Service and Experience !
Service is excellent and the overall experience was excellent as well. Service was timely and thorough.

JAVIER C.
Ford Expedition
03/12/2020
Nice people
Did the work as expected, however, I paid for a 60 point check expecting to be a lot more comprehensive however, I realized after the service was done that it did not included anything on the engine, it was a visual inspection on some of the car components such as suspension, brakes, etc. I was expecting more than a visual inspection. When I bought the service I was not given the list of what it consists, I got the list after the service was completed.

Michelle D.
12/18/2019
Catalytic converter
The only issue I have is with the estimated time for repairs. Every time I have come in it ends up taking much longer than I was originally told. This last visit I was told 2 to 3 hours and it was ready in 4. When I am the first customer for the day your skilled mechanics should have a better idea of how long a job will take , unless you are in the habit of taking "walk-ins ".

JIM M.
09/21/2019
Good Service
Very attentive and friendly, completed work in a timely manner. They know Toyotas very well.

Mission Viejo, CA
Volvo S60
09/19/2019
Quick and friendly
Always friendly, solid service and turnaround times feel quick. Have been coming here for many years. Less one star for messy shop floor and non-running vehicles parked in front of the shop. I will continue to come here.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2019
P.T. Cruiser Electrical issues .
Juan & aerial were helpful and offered additional advice for future diagonese of the electrical system.
I'll see them in the future for maintenance on my other vehicles.

Toyota Matrix
07/31/2019
A few small concerns
I made an appointment on the purrfect auto website, but never received a confirmation by e-mail or call. When I got there, they took my car even though they had no record of the appointment. They paid for a Lyft to take me home. Tune-up was completed, but not tire rotation. When I finished paying, they sent me around to the back to look for my car instead of pulling it up for me.

RJ

DALE O.
Toyota Yaris
05/13/2019
Be Careful Leaving Cars Unlocked in Parking Lot
I arranged to pick my vehicle up after hours by requesting the keys be locked in the car. I came to the facility late in the evening to pick up my car and was troubled to find my car unlocked. Anyone could have opened the doors and, with the keys lying on the driver seat under the receipt, driven off easily. Need to be more careful about locking up cars parked outside the facility.