Michelle D.
12/18/2019
Catalytic converter
The only issue I have is with the estimated time for repairs. Every time I have come in it ends up taking much longer than I was originally told. This last visit I was told 2 to 3 hours and it was ready in 4. When I am the first customer for the day your skilled mechanics should have a better idea of how long a job will take , unless you are in the habit of taking "walk-ins ".

JIM M.
09/21/2019
Good Service
Very attentive and friendly, completed work in a timely manner. They know Toyotas very well.

Mission Viejo, CA
Volvo S60
09/19/2019
Quick and friendly
Always friendly, solid service and turnaround times feel quick. Have been coming here for many years. Less one star for messy shop floor and non-running vehicles parked in front of the shop. I will continue to come here.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2019
P.T. Cruiser Electrical issues .
Juan & aerial were helpful and offered additional advice for future diagonese of the electrical system.
I'll see them in the future for maintenance on my other vehicles.

Toyota Matrix
07/31/2019
A few small concerns
I made an appointment on the purrfect auto website, but never received a confirmation by e-mail or call. When I got there, they took my car even though they had no record of the appointment. They paid for a Lyft to take me home. Tune-up was completed, but not tire rotation. When I finished paying, they sent me around to the back to look for my car instead of pulling it up for me.

RJ

DALE O.
Toyota Yaris
05/13/2019
Be Careful Leaving Cars Unlocked in Parking Lot
I arranged to pick my vehicle up after hours by requesting the keys be locked in the car. I came to the facility late in the evening to pick up my car and was troubled to find my car unlocked. Anyone could have opened the doors and, with the keys lying on the driver seat under the receipt, driven off easily. Need to be more careful about locking up cars parked outside the facility.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Toyota Sequoia
05/12/2019
Service Oriented, Trustworthiness, Fair Cost
Great service in replacing my sideview mirror. I appreciate the professionalism and honesty.

SZ
SOHEIL Z.
05/06/2019
Very well done and efficient service

Ron H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/05/2019
Work was done as requested
Mazda Miata needed wheels alignment - was done no issues.

AC
Alin C.
04/24/2019
Oil change/ service
It was. A. Good. Service. It could of. Been liitle. Better. Wait is long when i dont. Make. An. Appointment. Overall. Good. !

JERALD D.
09/14/2018
Smog check and oil change
I was able to schedule my appt for a smog check by responding to a text sent to me reminding me of other regular maintenance that was due.
The office has wireless and a charging station if you wait for your vehicle to be serviced.
I received a followup text a day or two later to ensure there were no problems.
We have been using this facility for six years for two vehicles and have always had a good experience .

LARRY S.
04/17/2018
I can trust them and they are quick and reliable.
I have been into the shop several times and I have found them to be both professional and trustworthy. They don’t charge for stuff You don’t need and let you know if there is trouble ahead. Prices are reasonable.

STEPHANIE M.
02/28/2018
I love, love, love the way you take care of my car but...
I don't love that when I get in my car afterward I get filthy from the grease on my steering wheel, the inside of the door, the seat, the gear shifter, etc. Can your guys please wear gloves when driving the car and putting something on the seat to keep me from getting dirty? You lost a star because of that.

AW
ALEX W.
02/04/2018
Reasonable price, courteous employees and timely service