06/19/2019
Perfect service
Cost effective price and quality service .

TD
Trang D.
Lexus IS 250
06/16/2019
Quick response and very helpful
Russell was nice, quick, and accurate. This is the third time I came back to this place. I thought the price was reasonable comparing to dealerships.

KD
KUSHAL D.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/11/2019
Purrfect Auto in Tustin is teh best
Dave and his team have been looking after several cars in our family for the last few years. I have two words to describe them - Trustworthy and Knowledgable. In spite of all the horror stories we hear about auto shops, I will endorse Dave and recommend his shop always.

RJ
ROSITA J.
06/07/2019
Service is fast.
Detailed report

05/31/2019
Window mechanism repair
Appreciate quick turn around of the repair once parts were in.

Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Loved them!
Great experience every time. I appreciate their honesty and integrity!

MARILYN G.
05/27/2019
Service is fast and reliable.
We have been using Purrfect Auto for years to service our cars. Staff is friendly and repairs have been great.

GS
George S.
Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/18/2019
Charged over 500 dollars to fix brake lights
First time they said brake lights were fixed they weren't... Glad i stopped and checked them. Problem was in wiring harness in trunk which they didnt originally check

AW
ALEX W.
Toyota Venza
05/18/2019
Reliable oil change service
Our families have taken our cars there for many many years. Their service has been outstanding and price is very reasonable!

JOHN C.
05/15/2019
Very dependable workmanshio
Great job very time my car is serviced. Recommendations made by Purrfect Auto are always accepted by me and well appreciated.

DO
DALE O.
Toyota Yaris
05/13/2019
Be Careful Leaving Cars Unlocked in Parking Lot
I arranged to pick my vehicle up after hours by requesting the keys be locked in the car. I came to the facility late in the evening to pick up my car and was troubled to find my car unlocked. Anyone could have opened the doors and, with the keys lying on the driver seat under the receipt, driven off easily. Need to be more careful about locking up cars parked outside the facility.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Toyota Sequoia
05/12/2019
Service Oriented, Trustworthiness, Fair Cost
Great service in replacing my sideview mirror. I appreciate the professionalism and honesty.

Chevrolet Astro Passenger
05/10/2019
Big or small job
Careful and well done repairs and service

SZ
SOHEIL Z.
05/06/2019
Very well done and efficient service

Ron H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/05/2019
Work was done as requested
Mazda Miata needed wheels alignment - was done no issues.

TZ
Tahira Z.
04/30/2019
If you are looking for a fair price, do not come here!
I truly feel that I was overcharged for a basic job. Several Friends with auto mechanic experience agreed with me. Don’t be fooled just because they are triple AAA approved! I am not convinced all the work was even done because they failed to bring me all of the replaced parts at my request. I wish I would have taken my car elsewhere. I am very unsatisfied!
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Tahira, I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience at our shop. My name is David and you are welcome to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss what exactly left you unsatisfied. I did review the invoice and ran the work performed through RepairPal which is a leading 3rd party auto repair estimator. Their range for the work we performed was $855-$1,115. You ended up being on the very low end of that estimate PLUS we provided a 2yr/24,000 mile warranty on both the parts and labor. We've been here for over 20 years and we're the largest shop in the area because customer satisfaction and great pricing are our priorities so I'd love the chance to chat with you and make you happy with the situation.

TC
TOM C.
04/27/2019
Honest. On time professional
I always feel comfortable they will not try to do work not required. They are honest. They do excellent job. Desk folks and mechanics are otifessionals

AC
Alin C.
04/24/2019
Oil change/ service
It was. A. Good. Service. It could of. Been liitle. Better. Wait is long when i dont. Make. An. Appointment. Overall. Good. !

Corona, CA
Ford Expedition EL
04/18/2019
Good luck
They were honest

04/17/2019
My car smog check was done in less than 30 min .Very good service at all visits .