Latest Review about 1 month ago

RT
RAMON T.
Ford Aerostar
11/06/2018
"Purrfect Auto" is PERFECT!
Efficient, Organized, and very professional. I was in and out in less than 2hours. My vehicle was towed in and the folks at Purrfect Auto were able to diagnosis the problem, contact me to authorized the repairs, and fix my vehicle within two hours. The work was superb. The were not pushy, and the prices was extremely reasonable.

JOSEPH K.
10/30/2018
So much better than a dealership
Needed a 150,000 mile service on my Ford Mustang which I had neglected for over a year and a half. Dave and his team were able to find the problems, fix them quickly and accurately for a much lower cost than the dealer I previously used. They are AAA recommended and they proved to me why. Great job guys!

JERALD D.
10/15/2018
Long wait for walkin
My car began shaking over 55 on the freeway, so I brought my car in as a walkin, asking if they would have time to look at it. They said yes, if I could wait. I unfortunately did not ask how long the wait would be. It was over three hours. The estimate to fix was more than the (16 year old) car was worth, so I elected not to leave it to be fixed.

MANOJ M.
09/29/2018
I'm disappointed with your service
Hi, since you guys asked me (sent me email) to provide review I am giving now. I'm not at all happy with the service I received from you last time. I gave my car to fix 'abs light + brake light' on. I was charged around $1200 but the problem was not fixed. Initially I was told that the problem was battery and front axle problem and both were replaced. Without checking properly I was told that problem was fixed charged around $600. When I was told to pick up my car, I started my car. The problem was still there and gave you again for fix. And after few days I was told that the root cause was some dashboard computer problem and that needs to be replaced. I agreed for that as well and paid another $600. But still the problem was fixed. And when I brought the car to you again, you were suspecting something else in the car. Means proper diagnosis wasn't done. But still I was charged $1200. I'm totally disappointed with it and will never bring my car to you again.

MELINDA G.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2018
Great service !
I rated 5 stars , the highest and best.
Great service and care .
Much appreciation

Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
My favorite auto shop
Juan and Mike and the rest of the crew are awesome. Efficient, honest and reliable place.

CR
Cheryl R.
09/20/2018
Good service and knowledgeable staff.
I am very satisfied with the service that I have received at your shop

RF
Randy F.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Dodge Durango
09/17/2018
Dissapointed
Brought my Dodge Durango in for overheating in hot weather and towing a small trailer but not in normal everyday driving. Your diagnosis of a faulty radiator, radiator hoses and thermostat sounded like the cure. $914 dollars later, it is NOT improved and seems like a waste of money and two days in your shop. Was hoping for the best but didn’t get it.

JERALD D.
09/14/2018
Smog check and oil change
I was able to schedule my appt for a smog check by responding to a text sent to me reminding me of other regular maintenance that was due.
The office has wireless and a charging station if you wait for your vehicle to be serviced.
I received a followup text a day or two later to ensure there were no problems.
We have been using this facility for six years for two vehicles and have always had a good experience .

INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/06/2018
2 days left and needed a smog cert asap
With 2 days left before expiration, came to find out that I needed a smog cert. Went to Purrfect Auto at 1130 am and the morning crowd was already gone. They immediately took my car in and I drove away after paying in less than 30 minutes. I know this was pure luck, but I was and always been impressed with the communication and customer service no matter how busy or slow they are. Thank you for all that you do Purrfect Auto. Tony from Irvine

Santina B.
08/26/2018
If I could give less than a star I would.
Took my Versa Note in to have the back left brake light bulb replaced. I brought the bulbs myself. Saw them pull the car in at 11:00am. At 11:35 I started to wonder what was taking so long. All this consisted of was 5-10 min's of labor here. Went out to.my car and noticed the engine hood was up. Why? I asked the mechanic why he's in the engine. He.looked at me like a deer in headlights. Then he looked at the idiot who works in the office. The idiot who works in the office told me he told the mechanic to "check things." Nice cover up. They "very quickly shut" the engine hood & went to replace the light bulb. Took all of 10 min's. I watched. In fact next time I'll do it myself. By 11:45am the light was in. Now, the car sat for 35 min's after they pulled it into the garage looking under the hood for nothing. I didn't tell them to pop the hood at all. But it was nice of them to charge me for an hour of labor for 10 min's actual work. Couldn't have charged for 30 min's? Really? Did I get ripped off? YOU BET! Just because they say AAA approved. That means nothing. They see a women alone and dollar signs appear in their eyes. Almost $40.00 to replace a light bulb at 10 min's of labor. All the while you kept me there for an hour to justify the amount for nothing. Do you think l'll be back? When pigs fly...

Joe A.
Buick LaCrosse
08/26/2018
Something went wrong last visit
Normally I am very pleased with PA repairs, but this time I can't say the same.

I had my AC checked for cooling problem but the work was incomplete. AC was recharged and billed for $121.26, and I was instructed to return in few days to check for leaks. This after dropping off the car at 8AM, and picking up after 2PM. I will have to rethink whether to continue using PA for repairs.

Joseph

Jim K.
Santa Ana, CA
smart fortwo
08/10/2018
First Time Customer Treated Like an Old Friend!
Took my Smart car in for a check engine light and the technicians actually worked for several hours to diagnose the trouble because of the nature of the trouble code. Fast cycling A/C compressor causing a "too rich fuel mixture". We solved the problem and I have found a place to take my Smart that won't cost me an arm and a leg to repair! Great bunch! Friendly and upfront. I'd recommend them to anyone needing auto repair. Be warned,; they are always very busy!! That's a good thing!

TA
TERI A.
08/06/2018
Excellent customer service
We have had our other car in many times recently and it still has issues... Dave didn't charge us for the routine service on this other vehicle! Thank you Dace!

Michael D.
07/31/2018
Steering column issue
Fixed my steering column that was vibrating and making noise. There was even a follow up problem the next day and they corrected it with no extra charge.

STEVEN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/21/2018
Best local auto mechanic
I have been using Purrfect Auto for many years. They are honest, timely and friendly. I would and have recommended them to many people.

JIMMY M.
07/07/2018
Customer Service
Dave displayed excellent customer service skills when my car wasn't finished on the day I brought it in. I brought it back the next day for the air conditioning check and he took off the cost of the Freeon. I then drove home and the engine light came on - he had me bring it back and gave me a rental car. Great customer service! Thank Dave!

BL
BILL L.
Lexus IS 250
07/05/2018
Consistently great service
The owner and the people who work here are real people. They are honest, they have a smile for you, they answer your questions. We bring both of our vehicles here and I've never had a bad experience. If something doesn't seem quite right and I ask about it they respond patiently and are not defensive. Their pricing is very fair also. It's really nice to have a place to take my car for service and have confidence they won't do something that doesn't need to be done or try to sell me services I don't need.

GW
GARY W.
06/29/2018
New Car Service
THis is the 5th car that I have taken here over the many years. Great Price, Good Service, Nice people

06/27/2018