KH
Silverado, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/21/2020
great customer service
every time i have been here, the staff is always very friendly and helpful. they are even are very patient with my stupid questions!

JE
JULIE E.
05/19/2020
Oil Changed!
Went in for a same day oil change. Waited in the lobby for about 30-40 minutes which was exactly what they estimated. No one was wearing masks or gloves (this is during COVID lockdown time), but I saw them sanitize the front counter once while I was there. Guest wifi was not working and it was reset, but still didn't work. They were friendly and got the job done. I would recommend.

SA
SALLY A.
Saturn SL
05/07/2020
Good people and good price.
Everyone was very helpful and the price was reasonable. I appreciate the discount. In the future, I will bring my car to you for any maintenance or repair service I need.

CR
Cheryl R.
05/04/2020
Have been going to Purrfect Auto for a couple of years now. I appreciate the honest and reliable service that I always receive.

Mike M.
Oil change done quick
Saturday morning team on it !

05/02/2020
Excellent professional service without dealership high prices!
Been a satisfied customer of Purrfect Auto for over 20 years. Had several vehicles regularly serviced by them in those many years and ALWAYS resulted in complete satisfaction. We moved a few years ago to the other side of town. We still take our vehicles to Purrfect Auto for service and drive past many closer auto shops to get to them. It is well worth the extra drive.

TK
TIBOR K.
Volkswagen Jetta
Quality job
Very good job, great with customers. I will come back to this place.

05/01/2020
Great Service and Experience !
Service is excellent and the overall experience was excellent as well. Service was timely and thorough.

JOHN C.
Volvo S60
04/24/2020
OIL CHANGE
YOU GUYS WERE GREAT I FELT SORRY THE 2 OF YOU WORKING ALONE. THANKS FOR DOING A GREAT JOB. JOHN

MARK H.
04/23/2020
Happy as usual with PA
Took my old car in to have the headlamp lenses cleared up. PA did a great job as usual. I can see the road much better at night now.

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
04/22/2020
Great Auto Repair Service!
Thank you for your fine service!

RONALD M.
04/20/2020
Starter replaced.
I just thought $325 for a new starter was expensive.
I did get a NEW LIFE TIME STARTER FREE at PepBoys today. The manager was Not Happy.

TL
Todd L.
Jeep Renegade
04/17/2020
Very friendly and professional.
They were very quick and did the job exactly as what was needed. I would recommend this place.

YK
YAN K.
04/17/2020
Good Service
I like bringing my car for service to Purrfect Auto because they are honest and know what they are doing.

Regards, Yan

TRISH S.
04/14/2020
Great service. Honest pricing. Clients are respected.
I recommend Purrfect Auto to anyone who wants great service without being overcharged. I called at 9:00 am . Brought my vehicle in at 2:30pm same day. They estimated my device would take one hour. I was out at 3:10pm. I walked to subway for some lunch. Walked back sat down to eat. I couldn't even finish my sub. Service is great.