KL
Kathy L.
Nissan Sentra
06/11/2021
Friendly service. Helpful
I’ve been going to Purrfect Auto for 4 years. The mechanics do excellent work and Dave is honest. He doesn’t try to sell me something my car doesn’t need. Thank you Dave!

Robert S.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/08/2021
Perrfect Auto
They did a great job on my Volkswagen in a
timely manner.

04/20/2021
Quality of service
The engine misfire was diagnosed and fixed very well. The car is running very smooth.

HS
Hahn S.
Lexus IS 200t
04/20/2021
Very professional
The service that my car received is good. This time I did not drop off my car for repairing. So I had to wait for a while at the shop. Next time I will drop off my car. I feel that the ship is honest. There is no extra charge that I felt. I will recommend the shop to others.

CR
Cheryl R.
04/15/2021
Great service.
Honest and trustworthy service.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff

Honda Accord Coupe
04/10/2021
Consistent service
Thank you!

Santa Ana, CA
03/27/2021
Honest mechanic
Honest mechanic, quick service, nice people.

MARIO G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/24/2021
Good service.
Reliable and very professional service.

TP
Trudy P.
03/02/2021
Best Service Every Time
Trust ! I quit going to my auto dealership. I trust Purrfect Auto to provide what my service needs are. Never too much, never too costly, never have a problem getting my service, repairs and recommendations done.

I tell everyone that Purrfect is perfect.

02/18/2021
Very kind staff
Staff is very friendly and did a great job with my car repairs. I will be back again for future car service needs.

02/17/2021
Ace Auto Mechanics
They are quality work, and very enjoyable to work with. We have never been disappointed in the past 10 yeats.

JOHN F.
02/12/2021
Great customer service!
Fixed my car in a timely, professional manner!

RL
RICHARD L.
02/06/2021
Basic service but great job
Called at noon to get an oil change and I 60 point check. Didn’t think they could do same day service but they did. They were great as always.

Mitchell C.
02/02/2021
Love the responsiveness. Call, text, you name it. Great auto shop!

FS
Fawaz S.
02/02/2021
Honest & Professional
I brought Audi A4 2009 to Purrfect Auto due to Engine Light error.
I showed Russell the report I generated via an OBDII device. Russell made it clear that based on the report I showed him, the cost might reach $3K.
In two working days, Russell called me to give me the good news.
The car was in perfect condition and he just did a basic cleaning and maintenance, and no more Engine Check error light whatsoever.
Had Russell lied and asked for a couple of thousands for fixing the car, I would have believed him and paid the fake cost. The car came from outside CA I needed to do a SMOG check transfer it to my name.
However, in the era of deception, honest people like Russell still exist.
On top of his honestly, Russell is a very kind human being. His sense of humor is second to none.