Anonymous avatar
05/13/2018
Convenient location
I have used them for 5 years for both of my cars. There office and waiting area is clean. I feel like their mechanics know what they are doing and trust the shop.

GW
GARY W.
05/06/2018
Back at Perfect Auto
Had to have my girlfriends car come win for and oil change and service and brought my in auto alignment. Mike was very professional and gave us a fair price. I will be back. ! Good to be back !

CR
Cheryl R.
04/27/2018
Good service and knowledgeable staff
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Had an appt for 9:30 am and my car was taken in right on time. Needed a new battery which was a surprise, but the mechanic showed me the test results and gave me sound advise on getting one now or later.
I felt very comfortable with the service and value for services and the people who performed the work on my car

LARRY S.
04/17/2018
I can trust them and they are quick and reliable.
I have been into the shop several times and I have found them to be both professional and trustworthy. They don’t charge for stuff You don’t need and let you know if there is trouble ahead. Prices are reasonable.

SR
SANKAR R.
Nissan Maxima
04/12/2018
Dependable and Reliable repair shop
Very honest and knowledgable about the cars. Have been servicing my cars for almost now 2 years and have no complaints. Dave and his team do a very good job. I recommend this place with full confidence.

JAIME D.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/05/2018
Customer for 16 years.
Friendly and competent service.
No need for appointments.
Prices are competitive, and they don't try to sell you services that you don't need.

NC
Natalie C.
04/01/2018
I found your location via yelp and the service was great! I thought I had to get my running light changed but was surprised to find out that it was not needed. I got my oil changed and tires aligned in about an hour and it went seamlessly. My car is in great shape again.

Thank you!

Spencer B.
03/26/2018
Great people and great service.
They didn't overcharge me for anything. My mom's car was messed up and I needed a good place to go to. There's like 20 places in that little area that could have helped, but the first place I went to refused to work on Audi's, and then the other places they didn't really speak english or made me feel like I wasn't supposed to be there. I walked into Purrfect Auto and they were smiling, happy to help and made it easy. I paid around $400 to get pretty much EVERYTHING fixed on my car in order to pass smog, plug new wiper blades and alignment. The car runs great now. I could care less about what parts they used, what they did, etc... I was just happy to know that they treated me with respect. Customer service is everything to me. OH, they use social media too, that's a plus. Glad to see they understand how to market the year that they're living in.

Rajesh S.
03/21/2018
friendly and helpful
great communication

FM
Fred M.
03/17/2018
20 year customer
Purrfect auto has been taking care of my vehicles for two decades because I consistently get honest, expert advice and service at a reasonable price.

LE
LORI E.
03/16/2018
Love these guys.
Long time customer.
Never any surprises. Always honest, good, reasonably priced service.
And... they're nice

EH
ERNESTINE H.
Lexus LS 430
03/14/2018
Light came on "Check VSC" - Saturday - so stopped in with no appt. Talked with Michael & decided to bring in Monday.
Brought car in with VSC light on for diagnosis of the problem. They put car through Diagnosing Panel - with only a few
possibilities coming up. Check car out - including cleansed gas cap cover & replaced. Light went out.
Was advised very likely a small problem not liable to cause trouble - but if light returned - come back in for more thorough evaluation.

BRIAN S.
03/08/2018
Oil Change and general upkeep
Awesome as usual. Did the job and not an upsell.

JAIME D.
Kia Rio
03/02/2018
Reveiw
No specific comments

STEPHANIE M.
02/28/2018
I love, love, love the way you take care of my car but...
I don't love that when I get in my car afterward I get filthy from the grease on my steering wheel, the inside of the door, the seat, the gear shifter, etc. Can your guys please wear gloves when driving the car and putting something on the seat to keep me from getting dirty? You lost a star because of that.

Megan H.
Greenwood, SC
02/25/2018
They did the job I needed and gave me helpful advice for further car repairs. Took a while but that was to be expected on a Saturday.

Jeff R.
Dodge Ram Van
02/25/2018
Saved our Van
Driving the van one morning and noticed is smoking out the rear. Stopped to find that coolant was leaking all over the place but couldn't see from where. Called AAA tow, they showed 15 minutes later, loaded her up and took it to Purrfect Auto. Got a call right away that the van arrived and they would look at it first thing. Plastic T fitting in the heater circuit had ruptured spilling the coolant. No damage to engine, estimate to repair was approved and they finished next morning . Job came in under estimate and all is good! Thanks Purrfect Auto!

LE
LORI E.
Saab 9-3
02/22/2018
always great service
Long time customer, still happy with the service. Will continue to refer friends and customers to Purrfect auto

Ryan M.
02/18/2018
Great Service & Nice Owner
The owner was very pleasant to speak with. He got me in without an appointment and was out in about 30 minutes. That is great service.

EJ
ED J.
Lexus ES 330
02/17/2018
Top notch auto repair
Consistently provides excellent vehicle maintenance, fair pricing and great customer service. Dave's shop continues to earn my business and referrals as he has for over 20 years.