Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
My favorite auto shop
Juan and Mike and the rest of the crew are awesome. Efficient, honest and reliable place.

CR
Cheryl R.
09/20/2018
Good service and knowledgeable staff.
I am very satisfied with the service that I have received at your shop

JERALD D.
09/14/2018
Smog check and oil change
I was able to schedule my appt for a smog check by responding to a text sent to me reminding me of other regular maintenance that was due.
The office has wireless and a charging station if you wait for your vehicle to be serviced.
I received a followup text a day or two later to ensure there were no problems.
We have been using this facility for six years for two vehicles and have always had a good experience .

INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/06/2018
2 days left and needed a smog cert asap
With 2 days left before expiration, came to find out that I needed a smog cert. Went to Purrfect Auto at 1130 am and the morning crowd was already gone. They immediately took my car in and I drove away after paying in less than 30 minutes. I know this was pure luck, but I was and always been impressed with the communication and customer service no matter how busy or slow they are. Thank you for all that you do Purrfect Auto. Tony from Irvine

Santina B.
08/26/2018
If I could give less than a star I would.
Took my Versa Note in to have the back left brake light bulb replaced. I brought the bulbs myself. Saw them pull the car in at 11:00am. At 11:35 I started to wonder what was taking so long. All this consisted of was 5-10 min's of labor here. Went out to.my car and noticed the engine hood was up. Why? I asked the mechanic why he's in the engine. He.looked at me like a deer in headlights. Then he looked at the idiot who works in the office. The idiot who works in the office told me he told the mechanic to "check things." Nice cover up. They "very quickly shut" the engine hood & went to replace the light bulb. Took all of 10 min's. I watched. In fact next time I'll do it myself. By 11:45am the light was in. Now, the car sat for 35 min's after they pulled it into the garage looking under the hood for nothing. I didn't tell them to pop the hood at all. But it was nice of them to charge me for an hour of labor for 10 min's actual work. Couldn't have charged for 30 min's? Really? Did I get ripped off? YOU BET! Just because they say AAA approved. That means nothing. They see a women alone and dollar signs appear in their eyes. Almost $40.00 to replace a light bulb at 10 min's of labor. All the while you kept me there for an hour to justify the amount for nothing. Do you think l'll be back? When pigs fly...

Joe A.
Buick LaCrosse
08/26/2018
Something went wrong last visit
Normally I am very pleased with PA repairs, but this time I can't say the same.

I had my AC checked for cooling problem but the work was incomplete. AC was recharged and billed for $121.26, and I was instructed to return in few days to check for leaks. This after dropping off the car at 8AM, and picking up after 2PM. I will have to rethink whether to continue using PA for repairs.

Joseph

Jim K.
Santa Ana, CA
smart fortwo
08/10/2018
First Time Customer Treated Like an Old Friend!
Took my Smart car in for a check engine light and the technicians actually worked for several hours to diagnose the trouble because of the nature of the trouble code. Fast cycling A/C compressor causing a "too rich fuel mixture". We solved the problem and I have found a place to take my Smart that won't cost me an arm and a leg to repair! Great bunch! Friendly and upfront. I'd recommend them to anyone needing auto repair. Be warned,; they are always very busy!! That's a good thing!

TA
TERI A.
08/06/2018
Excellent customer service
We have had our other car in many times recently and it still has issues... Dave didn't charge us for the routine service on this other vehicle! Thank you Dace!

Michael D.
07/31/2018
Steering column issue
Fixed my steering column that was vibrating and making noise. There was even a follow up problem the next day and they corrected it with no extra charge.

STEVEN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/21/2018
Best local auto mechanic
I have been using Purrfect Auto for many years. They are honest, timely and friendly. I would and have recommended them to many people.

JIMMY M.
07/07/2018
Customer Service
Dave displayed excellent customer service skills when my car wasn't finished on the day I brought it in. I brought it back the next day for the air conditioning check and he took off the cost of the Freeon. I then drove home and the engine light came on - he had me bring it back and gave me a rental car. Great customer service! Thank Dave!

BL
BILL L.
Lexus IS 250
07/05/2018
Consistently great service
The owner and the people who work here are real people. They are honest, they have a smile for you, they answer your questions. We bring both of our vehicles here and I've never had a bad experience. If something doesn't seem quite right and I ask about it they respond patiently and are not defensive. Their pricing is very fair also. It's really nice to have a place to take my car for service and have confidence they won't do something that doesn't need to be done or try to sell me services I don't need.

GW
GARY W.
06/29/2018
New Car Service
THis is the 5th car that I have taken here over the many years. Great Price, Good Service, Nice people

06/27/2018
A/C repair
Purrfect Auto did a good job replacing A/C compressor

AC
Alia C.
06/27/2018
great service
great service / nive honest ppl. ryan did. good job on my. toyota. 👋david. went over and expain to me whats done. i trust. them very nice service

Suzan B.
06/25/2018
75000 mike checkup
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. I also asked to check breaks or tires - car was squeaking when stepping on gas after a stop. Car runs smoothly now! Thank you!

JEANINE M.
06/20/2018
Starter Replaced
My car would not start after I ran into a bank. I had roadside assistance drop it off at Purrfect Auto, and because they are my regular mechanic, they knew exactly what was wrong within minutes. I was not even there when my car was brought in to them...I had already gone home. It was fixed and I was on my way within no time at all. They even gave me a nice discount off the price because they know me there. Purrfect Auto is my partner in keeping my car well-maintained. I highly recommend their services.

JOHNNY L.
Volvo S80
06/17/2018
Check Engine Light
I typically give this place at least 4 to 5 stars but, I must say that I was not 100% satisfied with my experience this time. One issue was that I felt that I was receiving a sales pitch for additional services and maintenance. The reason I felt this was because, after sitting in the waiting area for 4 hours, I heard similar pitches to other customers. So, because of this, going forward, I am going to be much more skeptical of suggested services. On previous experiences, I never felt this and completely trusted everything they told me about my car and what needed to be done. My check engine light continues to go on after going through the diagnostic and replacing the battery so, the issue was not determined or repaired. Regarding the battery, I got the battery about 1 year ago from them and it has a 2 year warranty. However, they no longer carry the battery so, they told me to go next door to get a replacement. If I had wanted to go next door, I would have done that instead of going to Purrfect Auto. However, I will say that they were kind enough to go next door to see if the battery was in stock which it was. So, they said that they would get the battery and replace it for me so that I wouldn't have to go next door. I appreciated that but, I am still a bit disappointed that I would be sent somewhere else to get warranty coverage on something that I purchased there. I understand that they no longer sell the item but, I was certainly disappointed and upset when he initially told me this because I had been waiting for about 3 hours by that time.

ROBERT S.
06/13/2018
Exceptional service provided !
Purfect Auto has provided me with excellent service. The owner Dave and his writer Ryan are very knowledgeable, professional, and present you with options that allow you to make the best choices for your auto's service and your wallet. I am very happy with the service I received and their expertise.

RF
RON F.
Mission Viejo, CA
06/09/2018
Good Air Repair
Friendly, transparent, competent! All at the right price and with good humor. It really doesn't get better then that when you need auto air conditioning repair. With summer coming on and super hot days expected in Southern California...cold auto air conditioning is an absolute must. It's a little scary not knowing how expensive repairs like this can be. They made it easy and set my mind at ease by not pushing more service then was absolutely necessary. I actually drove away believing that they were my allies in fixing the problem. What a relief!