Honda Accord Coupe
Thank you!

Santa Ana, CA
03/27/2021
Honest mechanic
Honest mechanic, quick service, nice people.

MARIO G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/24/2021
Good service.
Reliable and very professional service.

TP
Trudy P.
03/02/2021
Best Service Every Time
Trust ! I quit going to my auto dealership. I trust Purrfect Auto to provide what my service needs are. Never too much, never too costly, never have a problem getting my service, repairs and recommendations done.

I tell everyone that Purrfect is perfect.

02/18/2021
Very kind staff
Staff is very friendly and did a great job with my car repairs. I will be back again for future car service needs.

02/17/2021
Ace Auto Mechanics
They are quality work, and very enjoyable to work with. We have never been disappointed in the past 10 yeats.

JOHN F.
02/12/2021
Great customer service!
Fixed my car in a timely, professional manner!

RL
RICHARD L.
02/06/2021
Basic service but great job
Called at noon to get an oil change and I 60 point check. Didn’t think they could do same day service but they did. They were great as always.

Mitchell C.
02/02/2021
Love the responsiveness. Call, text, you name it. Great auto shop!

FS
Fawaz S.
02/02/2021
Honest & Professional
I brought Audi A4 2009 to Purrfect Auto due to Engine Light error.
I showed Russell the report I generated via an OBDII device. Russell made it clear that based on the report I showed him, the cost might reach $3K.
In two working days, Russell called me to give me the good news.
The car was in perfect condition and he just did a basic cleaning and maintenance, and no more Engine Check error light whatsoever.
Had Russell lied and asked for a couple of thousands for fixing the car, I would have believed him and paid the fake cost. The car came from outside CA I needed to do a SMOG check transfer it to my name.
However, in the era of deception, honest people like Russell still exist.
On top of his honestly, Russell is a very kind human being. His sense of humor is second to none.

LT
LEON T.
01/28/2021
Good job
Thanks for your helpful advise regarding my air bags.

JOHN C.
01/02/2021
OIL CHANGE tire rotation
MADE A APPOINTMENT FOR sAT MORNING 8AM ,WITH Russ got me in FOR oil change and tire rotation. . THEY ARE PROS AND RUSS IS A GREAT SERVICE MANAGER

LF
Lynette F.
Santa Ana, CA
12/31/2020
Quick and efficient service
Purrfect Auto takes great care of my car. Communication and pricing is also great. Highly recommend!

John B.
12/22/2020
Great service.
Service is always great here and professional. Thank you.

Honda Civic Si
12/19/2020
Safety Concerns
When I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, I got the same efficient and honest service as usual, but the person who assisted me wasn't wearing a mask. The office is small, and has a revolving population of strangers from the tri-city area breathing the same air all day.

The owner made an effort to be masked when I raised my concerns, but I'm not confident that reflects their regular behavior. I'm surprised they aren't taking the safety of their customers and staff more seriously.