JIMMY M.
07/07/2018
Customer Service
Dave displayed excellent customer service skills when my car wasn't finished on the day I brought it in. I brought it back the next day for the air conditioning check and he took off the cost of the Freeon. I then drove home and the engine light came on - he had me bring it back and gave me a rental car. Great customer service! Thank Dave!

BL
BILL L.
Lexus IS 250
07/05/2018
Consistently great service
The owner and the people who work here are real people. They are honest, they have a smile for you, they answer your questions. We bring both of our vehicles here and I've never had a bad experience. If something doesn't seem quite right and I ask about it they respond patiently and are not defensive. Their pricing is very fair also. It's really nice to have a place to take my car for service and have confidence they won't do something that doesn't need to be done or try to sell me services I don't need.

GW
GARY W.
06/29/2018
New Car Service
THis is the 5th car that I have taken here over the many years. Great Price, Good Service, Nice people

06/27/2018
A/C repair
Purrfect Auto did a good job replacing A/C compressor

AC
Alia C.
06/27/2018
great service
great service / nive honest ppl. ryan did. good job on my. toyota. đź‘‹david. went over and expain to me whats done. i trust. them very nice service

Suzan B.
06/25/2018
75000 mike checkup
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. I also asked to check breaks or tires - car was squeaking when stepping on gas after a stop. Car runs smoothly now! Thank you!

JEANINE M.
06/20/2018
Starter Replaced
My car would not start after I ran into a bank. I had roadside assistance drop it off at Purrfect Auto, and because they are my regular mechanic, they knew exactly what was wrong within minutes. I was not even there when my car was brought in to them...I had already gone home. It was fixed and I was on my way within no time at all. They even gave me a nice discount off the price because they know me there. Purrfect Auto is my partner in keeping my car well-maintained. I highly recommend their services.

JOHNNY L.
Volvo S80
06/17/2018
Check Engine Light
I typically give this place at least 4 to 5 stars but, I must say that I was not 100% satisfied with my experience this time. One issue was that I felt that I was receiving a sales pitch for additional services and maintenance. The reason I felt this was because, after sitting in the waiting area for 4 hours, I heard similar pitches to other customers. So, because of this, going forward, I am going to be much more skeptical of suggested services. On previous experiences, I never felt this and completely trusted everything they told me about my car and what needed to be done. My check engine light continues to go on after going through the diagnostic and replacing the battery so, the issue was not determined or repaired. Regarding the battery, I got the battery about 1 year ago from them and it has a 2 year warranty. However, they no longer carry the battery so, they told me to go next door to get a replacement. If I had wanted to go next door, I would have done that instead of going to Purrfect Auto. However, I will say that they were kind enough to go next door to see if the battery was in stock which it was. So, they said that they would get the battery and replace it for me so that I wouldn't have to go next door. I appreciated that but, I am still a bit disappointed that I would be sent somewhere else to get warranty coverage on something that I purchased there. I understand that they no longer sell the item but, I was certainly disappointed and upset when he initially told me this because I had been waiting for about 3 hours by that time.

ROBERT S.
06/13/2018
Exceptional service provided !
Purfect Auto has provided me with excellent service. The owner Dave and his writer Ryan are very knowledgeable, professional, and present you with options that allow you to make the best choices for your auto's service and your wallet. I am very happy with the service I received and their expertise.

RF
RON F.
Mission Viejo, CA
06/09/2018
Good Air Repair
Friendly, transparent, competent! All at the right price and with good humor. It really doesn't get better then that when you need auto air conditioning repair. With summer coming on and super hot days expected in Southern California...cold auto air conditioning is an absolute must. It's a little scary not knowing how expensive repairs like this can be. They made it easy and set my mind at ease by not pushing more service then was absolutely necessary. I actually drove away believing that they were my allies in fixing the problem. What a relief!

Laguna Woods, CA
06/03/2018
Very Professional
Not cheap but very professional. You feel confident of their work.

JOHN C.

AT
Amy T.
05/24/2018
Great Customer Service
The guys at Perfect Auto are extremely honest. My husband and I both have had quite a bit of work done on our Toyota’s and are nothing but satisfied everytime.

05/13/2018
Convenient location
I have used them for 5 years for both of my cars. There office and waiting area is clean. I feel like their mechanics know what they are doing and trust the shop.

GW
GARY W.
05/06/2018
Back at Perfect Auto
Had to have my girlfriends car come win for and oil change and service and brought my in auto alignment. Mike was very professional and gave us a fair price. I will be back. ! Good to be back !

CR
Cheryl R.
04/27/2018
Good service and knowledgeable staff
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Had an appt for 9:30 am and my car was taken in right on time. Needed a new battery which was a surprise, but the mechanic showed me the test results and gave me sound advise on getting one now or later.
I felt very comfortable with the service and value for services and the people who performed the work on my car

LARRY S.
04/17/2018
I can trust them and they are quick and reliable.
I have been into the shop several times and I have found them to be both professional and trustworthy. They don’t charge for stuff You don’t need and let you know if there is trouble ahead. Prices are reasonable.

SR
SANKAR R.
Nissan Maxima
04/12/2018
Dependable and Reliable repair shop
Very honest and knowledgable about the cars. Have been servicing my cars for almost now 2 years and have no complaints. Dave and his team do a very good job. I recommend this place with full confidence.

JAIME D.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/05/2018
Customer for 16 years.
Friendly and competent service.
No need for appointments.
Prices are competitive, and they don't try to sell you services that you don't need.

NC
Natalie C.
04/01/2018
I found your location via yelp and the service was great! I thought I had to get my running light changed but was surprised to find out that it was not needed. I got my oil changed and tires aligned in about an hour and it went seamlessly. My car is in great shape again.

Thank you!