ROSS M.
06/17/2021
The Best
Totally trust Gary, he’s the man.

STACEY B.
Dodge Durango
06/12/2021
I can count on Quality Car Care
Always great service I can trust at a price I can afford.

JOHN B.
Ocoee, FL
06/09/2021
Regular Maintenance
Excellent work Awesome customer service

06/08/2021
Great Job!
I’m sure I aggravated them with my constant calls. I was in a crunch and they delivered. They are attentive and willing to help. The lot is always full which means they are always busy! Call ahead and come early to ensure that you’ll be seen. I appreciate them for being a go to whenever I’m in need. Thank you for your help and for being so nice.

05/29/2021
Perfect as always
Thanks again for another perfect repair!

RA
Rodny A.
05/20/2021
One of the very few honest automobile mechanic shop
From the first time that I stepped foot in Quality Car Care in 2010 as a customer to get my car fixed, I knew then that I would definitely become a client, and Ooh man! Was I right. The word "Honesty" should've had been Gary's middle name, He is honest, very knowledgeable, very informative and very patient with his customers, overall QCC service is exceptional.

Stephen S.
Cadillac DTS
04/16/2021
Courteous and Knowledge Service
I have used their services for several years for automotive care. They set appointments that are convenient for me. They diagnose the problem, determine the correction, order parts if needed and schedule a convenient time for the repairs. And, as far as I am concerned, I think for a appropriate charge.

Windermere, FL
03/28/2021
Appreciate the timely service and knowledge.

TR
TONY R.
GMC Acadia
03/24/2021
Excellent Service Every Time!
We appreciate the value of Quality Car Care because we trust that our vehicle has been serviced right and at a fair price. Gary and his team are a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

PM
PATRICK M.
Windermere, FL
Acura Integra
02/27/2021
Acura
Great as always. Professional, fast service and honest

SHERYL W.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/25/2021
Dodge caravan Gary has the knowledge of brilliant customer service
Gary is great he has the knowledge of great brilliant customer service along. the knowledge of running a mechanic shop he guarantees his work. I have used him for all my work on my cars for about 5 years..He is awesome, if you need a good mechanic shop visit Quality car care. You will be amazed.

JENNFER M.
02/12/2021
Always perfect
A+++
Thank you again! As always, the best mechanic I've ever been to! Appreciate you so much!

Ocoee, FL
01/23/2021
Honset and kind
Had issue come up with our truck called had no issue with bringing it in

HT
HELEN T.
01/12/2021
Quick & excellent work
They are always quick & efficient. You can trust the work they do is necessary to make your vehicle run it’s best! That’s why we are a returning customer for many years!

JOHN G.
Chrysler Sebring
12/30/2020
Always do a great job, and you know you can trust them!!!!
Very honest people I have been taking my cars there for many years now, and told many friends about them!