ROBERT S.
Ocklawaha, FL
Dodge Dakota
07/02/2019
Good on the big stuff
Gary is personable and honest, will work with you on nonstandard requests. Staff can be a bit forgetful resulting in occasional return visits, he is super busy and can't personally supervise each repair. Needs someone to handle phone and return calls.

Ramon C.
Orlando, FL
06/05/2019
My own honest Mechanic for 12 years!
I have been going to Gary for my two cars that are vintage 2001 and 2006 Lexus for 12 years now. He is the reason my 2 cars are still running right now. We consider him family since the beginning and hope he never retires or closes. ūüėĀ
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting us with your vehicles and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer for so many years. We also consider you family and hope to continue being here for you, with the grace of god. We appreciate you very much.

CHRISTIAN M.
Dodge Avenger
05/27/2019
Stellar job as always
They are always very attentive and thorough even on their busiest day (Saturdays). The customer service is at top level and a good reason why I have been coming back for any repair that I want an honest opinion on.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we are able to provide you with top level service and look forward to keep doing so. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
05/14/2019
A/C Repair
I had my ac repaired and Gary's team did a good job at an affordable price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/13/2019
Reliable and Convenient Service
Very pleased with the service we received from Quality Car Care! They provided the service we needed on a schedule convenient to us. So thankful for Gary and his team!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

05/02/2019
Helped me get my new Honda Pilot diagnosed. Gary's team is dependable and hard working. Will only be taking my cars to him from now on.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for this five star review and for letting us work on your vehicle. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

DIANA R.
04/13/2019
Great service always!
Gary is the best mechanic in town. Honest, reasonable and just plain great! We are clients for life.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

JENNFER M.
Clermont, FL
Dodge Caliber
03/22/2019
Honest and Reliable
I've been here twice now for different car issues. It's always been hard for me to find a good mechanic. But not anymore! Gary and his team are always polite and listen to what I have to say about my car. Both times it was diagnosed correctly and fixed in a timely manner. AND at a reasonable price. Finding an honest mechanic is hard especially as a young woman, since people believe we are naive about car problems and prices. I'm so glad I finally found an HONEST mechanic. Thank you!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

We are truly thankful for this wonderful review and also very thankful for the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

BRET H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/09/2019
THOROUGH REPAIR
Always Quality work!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We really appreciate it.

Chevrolet Caprice
02/08/2019
Quality Job by Quality Care
Gary and his team were very professional.
They assessed the issues with my vehicle comprehensively and recommended what needed to be repaired along with the cost .
Repairs were done timely.
Communication was excellent.
Thanks Gary and team for a job well done.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and also for trusting us to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
01/21/2019
A Happy Customer
The overall service and the staff is great at Quality Car Care. The repair cost are affordable prices and they keep you updated on ever step until your repair has been completed. The staff are kind and professional and I would recommend them to my friends.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for this five star review. We appreciate it very much.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
01/15/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I AM WELL PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED YESTERDAY. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE MY SURPETINE BELT REPLACED. WITHIN 35 MINUTES, MY CAR WAS READY. GARY AND HIS STAFF DOES AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN SERVICING MY CAR.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TIM R.
Fremont, OH
Saturn VUE
01/08/2019
They were Professional and efficient getting our car in and out in a timely manner would recommend them to anyone .
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

We would like to Thank You for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you very much.

LC
LUIS C.
01/03/2019
Good service, reasonable prices
I've been coming to Gary for the past couple of years and his honesty and customer service skills are refreshing. They have done a good job and their prices are very reasonable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

AW
ANTHONY W.
12/28/2018
Anthony L. Williams
Awesome service. Very professional. Great, friendly atmosphere. I’ve been coming to Quality Care Care for 9 years and I’ve always been treated like family.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for being a very loyal and dedicated customer and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you very much.

12/20/2018
Great service as always

BL
Beth L.
11/06/2018
fair prices
fair prices
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

RP
RON P.
Cadillac SRX
10/25/2018
Prompt, professional and thorough
Gary, Jason and their team are always the best. They schedule so your wait is minimized. They listen carefully and take care of the problem and look over the rest of the car for avoiding potential issues. They are what their name says. Quality Car Care. Can't recommend them any more highly
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing for vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

RI
Rick I.
Windermere, FL
Lexus LS 460
10/20/2018
oil service and tire rotation
awesome job. great service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

MICHAEL H.
Nissan 350Z
10/16/2018
Usually good service but not this time.
Went in for an oil change. Simple enough. I asked to get air in the tires. Dont know if they charged for it. In the end the mechanic came back mentioning that some of the pressure sensors did not work. I knew that but I assumed he did it the old fashioned way with a tire pressure gauge. No, He didnt do it at all. In fect, left less air in there from before. How would a mechanic just do that? A little thing? Maybe but if you say you will do it, and you print on the invoice that you did, then do it.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you sir for this review. We strive to providing great service to everyone of our customers and appreciate you bring this to our attention. I would like to explain the service that was provided to you in reference to your tires. The mechanic that worked on your vehicle check all four tires and put it where it was supposed to be and also test drove your vehicle after noticing the tire light was on. He then relay this message to the office and this information was adding to your invoice for your reference and was also told to you. Also we do not charge for air this is a free service provided to all of our customers when they have they  have their oil change or can also be requested with other services. I do hope this was helpful and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.