Clermont, FL
Lincoln Town Car
09/18/2020
Master of the Trade
We trust Quality Car Care to perform expert repairs to our vehicles. They are always beyond fair, always honest about what is or isn't needed. We take all of our cars here.

ROSS M.
09/10/2020
Great job
Gary is a good mechanic, honest and trustworthy. Does good work.

TH
TIM H.
Windermere, FL
09/10/2020
Trustful
Thank you Gary for your honest expertise.

PR
PAUL R.
Orlando, FL
Lincoln Navigator
09/03/2020
A shop you can trust
Been having repairs done with Gary for years. Gary has always been honest and fair. I highly recommend his shop.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/29/2020
Great work
Great work and prices. Friendly and honest.

ROSS M.
08/24/2020
Good job
Fixed what I needed fixing and when I asked about if my brakes needed fixing, he said, no, they are fine, didn't try and get more money out of it.

BON S.
Clermont, FL
Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2020
Quality work at a reasonable price.
Gary does excellent work. His prices are very reasonable and affordable. The quality of his work is excellent.

TC
TERRY C.
08/20/2020
The feeling when you get your vehicle back after it has been cerviced by a caring shop.
Always feel safe and at ease after my vehicles have been serviced by this facility.

JOHN B.
08/19/2020
one our co workers suggested you all and it's been little over 4 yrs 3 different vehicles and Never had any issues everyone and everything has been Great and reasonable

CP
CARRIE P.
Haines City, FL
Nissan Frontier
08/08/2020
Integrity is everything!
Gary is a man of his word and very reasonable prices.

OR
ORLANDO R.
07/17/2020
GREAT SERVICE.....
I normally dont do rviews... but WOW Gary and his staff (specialtly Joe) were amazing, they were extremely knowledge, friendly and helpful. Worked me rigth and was more than happy to answer and look into any of my question. GREAT PLACE and I will definitely recommend this shop. Thanks Mr. Gary AGAIN !!!.

LC
LUTHER C.
07/03/2020
Quality Car Care
Makes effort to satisfy customers. Rates are lower than dealers.

KW
KRISTI W.
Orlando, FL
Dodge Avenger
06/30/2020
Will Cont to come for my car fixings
They are friendly, precise & whatever is needed to be done, is done in a very timely manner. I'll cont. to use them as my mechanic. I tell all of the people I know about this place.

CV
CHRIS V.
Windermere, FL
06/24/2020
Great service.
Attention to detail. Great service. Gary us the best.

KW
KARIN W.
06/21/2020
Always great service!
I highly recommend Gary and his team. We have been taking our cars there for about 5 years and are always impressed with the service and the reasonable cost. They are great at regular service, as well as figuring out what’s wrong with a car. He doesn’t try to sell services that don’ need to be done.