SP
Orlando, FL
Toyota Tundra
11/15/2019
Well Done
The shop is trustworthy and affordable. I would recommend to everyone to try should anyone has any car problems.

DAVID R.
Windermere, FL
Chevrolet Caprice
11/10/2019
Gary and his team do an excellent job.
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous

TC
TERRY C.
10/11/2019
Quality Care is quality care
Quality care is a trusted shop to have your auto serviced, never been disappointed with the outcome knowing I can drive the roads safely.

LP
LYNETTE P.
10/05/2019
The warmth and friendliness of the owner and staff keeps one coming back
Excellent service. Gary Kissoon is an exemplary gentleman (owner), often going beyond the immediate needs of his customers. His qualities and mannerism is emulated by his staff. Quality Car Care is highly recommended without reservation.

Mr./Ms. W.
Nissan Versa
09/24/2019
Great!
Gary has been working on all my vehicles for many years now. He and his crew are very pleasant!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for giving us this five start review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you and also thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

STACEY B.
Dodge Durango
09/14/2019
Efficient and complete
I love to come here for my regular service. I’m there first thing and home within the hour if nothing unusual is found. I trust the service will be done professionally and while any problems are brought up, there is no pushy sales pitch like you’d get at a dealership.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.

TH
TIM H.
Windermere, FL
09/13/2019
Very thankful for their timely & great service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

We would like Thank You for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you.

RYAN M.
08/24/2019
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!!
These guys are awesome!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the to issue this review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you.

JOHN M.
Clermont, FL
Lincoln Town Car
07/26/2019
Quality Service, repaired quickly
It's so nice to have a place you trust, somewhere you know your car will be fixed correctly and quickly and fairly priced. Quality Car Care is a gem.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/31/2019

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate you.

Ramon C.
Orlando, FL
06/05/2019
My own honest Mechanic for 12 years!
I have been going to Gary for my two cars that are vintage 2001 and 2006 Lexus for 12 years now. He is the reason my 2 cars are still running right now. We consider him family since the beginning and hope he never retires or closes. 😁
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting us with your vehicles and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer for so many years. We also consider you family and hope to continue being here for you, with the grace of god. We appreciate you very much.

CHRISTIAN M.
Dodge Avenger
05/27/2019
Stellar job as always
They are always very attentive and thorough even on their busiest day (Saturdays). The customer service is at top level and a good reason why I have been coming back for any repair that I want an honest opinion on.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we are able to provide you with top level service and look forward to keep doing so. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
05/14/2019
A/C Repair
I had my ac repaired and Gary's team did a good job at an affordable price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/13/2019
Reliable and Convenient Service
Very pleased with the service we received from Quality Car Care! They provided the service we needed on a schedule convenient to us. So thankful for Gary and his team!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

05/02/2019
Helped me get my new Honda Pilot diagnosed. Gary's team is dependable and hard working. Will only be taking my cars to him from now on.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for this five star review and for letting us work on your vehicle. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

DIANA R.
04/13/2019
Great service always!
Gary is the best mechanic in town. Honest, reasonable and just plain great! We are clients for life.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

JENNFER M.
Clermont, FL
Dodge Caliber
03/22/2019
Honest and Reliable
I've been here twice now for different car issues. It's always been hard for me to find a good mechanic. But not anymore! Gary and his team are always polite and listen to what I have to say about my car. Both times it was diagnosed correctly and fixed in a timely manner. AND at a reasonable price. Finding an honest mechanic is hard especially as a young woman, since people believe we are naive about car problems and prices. I'm so glad I finally found an HONEST mechanic. Thank you!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/30/2019

We are truly thankful for this wonderful review and also very thankful for the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

BRET H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/09/2019
THOROUGH REPAIR
Always Quality work!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We really appreciate it.

Chevrolet Caprice
02/08/2019
Quality Job by Quality Care
Gary and his team were very professional.
They assessed the issues with my vehicle comprehensively and recommended what needed to be repaired along with the cost .
Repairs were done timely.
Communication was excellent.
Thanks Gary and team for a job well done.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and also for trusting us to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
01/21/2019
A Happy Customer
The overall service and the staff is great at Quality Car Care. The repair cost are affordable prices and they keep you updated on ever step until your repair has been completed. The staff are kind and professional and I would recommend them to my friends.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for this five star review. We appreciate it very much.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
01/15/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I AM WELL PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED YESTERDAY. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE MY SURPETINE BELT REPLACED. WITHIN 35 MINUTES, MY CAR WAS READY. GARY AND HIS STAFF DOES AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN SERVICING MY CAR.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.