SR
SUZETTE R.
Kia Soul
07/25/2017
Check Diagnosis
I consider was to expensive just to let you know a simple thing as tell you that the batery was not working properly I went to Auto zone they check the battery and it was for free.
I was disssapointed because I've been a client with you for years and do not consider this fair. The charge was to high a mechanic with so much experience should of know that the problem was the battery and not the starter like I thought. I don't know anything about cars, there was no indication the problem was the battery even after asking two more men that where there.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue this review. Customer service is the most important thing to us here at Quality Car Care. We take great pride in what we do and would like to apologize if you were disappointed at your last visit with us. We would also like to let you know that all of our customers are treated equally regardless of their knowledge of cars. However, if you recall you had your vehicle towed into our shop for no start. We then had to complete a diagnostic to find out why your vehicle wasn't starting which included checking the charging system (alternator, stater, battery, etc.). This wasn't as simple as just checking your battery to see if it was bad which you mentioned was done at Auto Zone for free, but this was done after our diagnostic. We can also check your battery for free, but this wasn't just to check your battery hence why we charged a diagnostic fee of just $45. This fee is charged to all of our customers that would have had the same thing done to their vehicle. You mentioned that this fee is too high, but this is probably the cheapest price around for this type of diagnostic. When you came to pick up your vehicle you mentioned that you wished you had known that it was the battery and didn't have had to have it diagnosed and charged a fee. However, as experienced mechanics we can not assume that it's just your battery without doing a complete diagnostic because then if we did this and you ended up getting stuck somewhere, you wouldn't be happy that we did not check the charging system completely. I do hope that this has helped you to understand why we had to do what we did to ensure your safety while you're on the road. I know you are disappointed because you had to pay the diagnostic fee and it turned out to just be the battery, but most customers in this situation thank us because they just have to get a battery, and not an alternator or a starter.

MARCELLA W.
02/11/2017
Disappointed!
My vehicle stopped going forward on highway 50 so I pulled it to the side. After a few moments I started it up and it drove normally. When I took it to Quality Car Care, they said it was my transmission oil and that it needed changed which cost $258.89. According to Gary it wouldn't happen again, but it did. Shortly after driving it off the lot it did the same thing. I called Gary and he came to pick it up and got a Code from the vehicle. It was found that the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. Gary said he searched for a used one but couldn't locate one. I decided to take it to Toyota as they would guarantee the sensor if it didn't take care of the problem, Gary couldn't do that. As I brought it to them, they said the codes had been erased. This should never be done until the issue is resolved (2 other mechanics stated this)! I asked Gary what the code was and he did provide it, however Toyota asked if they could talk with him about the vehicle and he said it wasn't necessary to do this so he refused to speak with them. I've been a customer for a while and have been satisfied, but this time I was completely dissatisfied and let down.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/21/2017

First I would like to start out by saying we starting this business to provide Great, Quality and honest work
to all of our customers and this have led us to get to where we are today. We Thank you for being apart of
helping to get us here and let you know that we take great pride in the work we do. Customer service is the most important thing to us and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered at your last visit with us.

As you may recalled when you brought your vehicle over to us for diagnostic we contacted you to let you know that we couldn't get it to do what you were complaining about and there were no check engine light or any other lights on for us to work off of.

However a recommendation was offered to you on servicing your transmission based on the mileage of your vehicle and after asking you if you have ever had it done before. We provided you with the price and you approved the service. This was a recommendation to you and not to fix the problem you were having. Since we couldn't get it to do what you said it was doing we couldn't fix the problem.

However after you picked up the vehicle from us and you got it to do it again and the light came on we were then able to scan and get a code. Which we provided you with along with the price to fix the issue. You requested to have us look for a used part but unfortunately we were unable to locate one.

We would also like to let you know that we guarantee all of our work and also let you know that we did not refused to talk to Toyota, I called that same day and left a message for the gentleman you ask me to call. You are free to call and check with them.

Once again we would like to Thank You for being apart of Quality Car Care and apologized for any inconvenience at this visit and do hope to see you in the near future. Your business means a lot to us.

PA
PAM A.
04/15/2015
additional automotive problems
My car had more problems after I had it was inspected. They denied that the car was worse and even stated they took it for additional test drives. This is not possible, considering the condition of the car.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/15/2015

Pam, we are not sure what else we could have done when you brought your vehicle in for us to inspect it. You brought it in, we did the inspection and told you what was causing the problem. You said you couldn't fix it at the time and left, then call us back to say it was worse. Since you did not fix the problem it will get worse until the repair is done.
As I said I am not sure what else we could have done but if there is something we're missing please let us know. You have been a customer of ours since 2012 and we would hate to loose you over some misunderstanding.

BL
BARBARA L.
Buick Regal
11/05/2014
Trust is gone, for now.
For the first time, I had a problem with the service. I came in for an oil change. As usual that was great! But as I was in traffic after, I started noticing smoke underneath my hood. I released the emergency brake (I had no idea it was depressed) at the stop light. Then suddenly, I had no brakes when depressed. I pulled into Auto Zone and purchased brake fluid, which the guy inside put it in my car. On my way again, and it began to act like my brakes had always done! So that is not the service I requested, but couldn't your mechanic have let me know if there was a problem with the brakes? Telling me, "Every thing is fine with your car" is not the correct thing to say! Trust goes easily.

SP
SUDJITA P.
Toyota Tundra
11/15/2019
Well Done
The shop is trustworthy and affordable. I would recommend to everyone to try should anyone has any car problems.

DAVID R.
Windermere, FL
Chevrolet Caprice
11/10/2019
Gary and his team do an excellent job.
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous

TC
TERRY C.
10/11/2019
Quality Care is quality care
Quality care is a trusted shop to have your auto serviced, never been disappointed with the outcome knowing I can drive the roads safely.

LP
LYNETTE P.
10/05/2019
The warmth and friendliness of the owner and staff keeps one coming back
Excellent service. Gary Kissoon is an exemplary gentleman (owner), often going beyond the immediate needs of his customers. His qualities and mannerism is emulated by his staff. Quality Car Care is highly recommended without reservation.

JACQUELIN S.

Mr./Ms. W.
Nissan Versa
09/24/2019
Great!
Gary has been working on all my vehicles for many years now. He and his crew are very pleasant!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for giving us this five start review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you and also thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

STACEY B.
Dodge Durango
09/14/2019
Efficient and complete
I love to come here for my regular service. I’m there first thing and home within the hour if nothing unusual is found. I trust the service will be done professionally and while any problems are brought up, there is no pushy sales pitch like you’d get at a dealership.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.

TH
TIM H.
Windermere, FL
09/13/2019
Very thankful for their timely & great service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

We would like Thank You for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you.

RYAN M.
08/24/2019
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!!
These guys are awesome!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the to issue this review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you.

THELMA B.
Kia Rondo
08/06/2019
To the point does not try and run rings around you.
As a woman I do not like taking my car to mechanics due to past horrible experiences from other mechanics. Some mechanics I feel take advantage of women where repairs are concerned however, since going to Gary I have so far felt comfortable as he was recommended by a friend of mine. He takes time to explain the problem and patient, professional and courteous. So far I have not been disappointed.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for this review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your vehicle repair and service needs.

JOHN M.
Clermont, FL
Lincoln Town Car
07/26/2019
Quality Service, repaired quickly
It's so nice to have a place you trust, somewhere you know your car will be fixed correctly and quickly and fairly priced. Quality Car Care is a gem.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/31/2019

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate you.

ROBERT S.
Ocklawaha, FL
Dodge Dakota
07/02/2019
Good on the big stuff
Gary is personable and honest, will work with you on nonstandard requests. Staff can be a bit forgetful resulting in occasional return visits, he is super busy and can't personally supervise each repair. Needs someone to handle phone and return calls.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you sir for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. Also we appreciate your feedback and will definitely work to get this taking care of. Thanks again!

Ramon C.
06/05/2019
My own honest Mechanic for 12 years!
I have been going to Gary for my two cars that are vintage 2001 and 2006 Lexus for 12 years now. He is the reason my 2 cars are still running right now. We consider him family since the beginning and hope he never retires or closes. 😁
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting us with your vehicles and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer for so many years. We also consider you family and hope to continue being here for you, with the grace of god. We appreciate you very much.

CHRISTIAN M.
Dodge Avenger
05/27/2019
Stellar job as always
They are always very attentive and thorough even on their busiest day (Saturdays). The customer service is at top level and a good reason why I have been coming back for any repair that I want an honest opinion on.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we are able to provide you with top level service and look forward to keep doing so. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
05/14/2019
A/C Repair
I had my ac repaired and Gary's team did a good job at an affordable price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/13/2019
Reliable and Convenient Service
Very pleased with the service we received from Quality Car Care! They provided the service we needed on a schedule convenient to us. So thankful for Gary and his team!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.