PR
Orlando, FL
Lincoln Navigator
09/03/2020
A shop you can trust
Been having repairs done with Gary for years. Gary has always been honest and fair. I highly recommend his shop.

SR
SUZETTE R.
Kia Soul
07/25/2017
Check Diagnosis
I consider was to expensive just to let you know a simple thing as tell you that the batery was not working properly I went to Auto zone they check the battery and it was for free.
I was disssapointed because I've been a client with you for years and do not consider this fair. The charge was to high a mechanic with so much experience should of know that the problem was the battery and not the starter like I thought. I don't know anything about cars, there was no indication the problem was the battery even after asking two more men that where there.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue this review. Customer service is the most important thing to us here at Quality Car Care. We take great pride in what we do and would like to apologize if you were disappointed at your last visit with us. We would also like to let you know that all of our customers are treated equally regardless of their knowledge of cars. However, if you recall you had your vehicle towed into our shop for no start. We then had to complete a diagnostic to find out why your vehicle wasn't starting which included checking the charging system (alternator, stater, battery, etc.). This wasn't as simple as just checking your battery to see if it was bad which you mentioned was done at Auto Zone for free, but this was done after our diagnostic. We can also check your battery for free, but this wasn't just to check your battery hence why we charged a diagnostic fee of just $45. This fee is charged to all of our customers that would have had the same thing done to their vehicle. You mentioned that this fee is too high, but this is probably the cheapest price around for this type of diagnostic. When you came to pick up your vehicle you mentioned that you wished you had known that it was the battery and didn't have had to have it diagnosed and charged a fee. However, as experienced mechanics we can not assume that it's just your battery without doing a complete diagnostic because then if we did this and you ended up getting stuck somewhere, you wouldn't be happy that we did not check the charging system completely. I do hope that this has helped you to understand why we had to do what we did to ensure your safety while you're on the road. I know you are disappointed because you had to pay the diagnostic fee and it turned out to just be the battery, but most customers in this situation thank us because they just have to get a battery, and not an alternator or a starter.

MARCELLA W.
02/11/2017
Disappointed!
My vehicle stopped going forward on highway 50 so I pulled it to the side. After a few moments I started it up and it drove normally. When I took it to Quality Car Care, they said it was my transmission oil and that it needed changed which cost $258.89. According to Gary it wouldn't happen again, but it did. Shortly after driving it off the lot it did the same thing. I called Gary and he came to pick it up and got a Code from the vehicle. It was found that the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. Gary said he searched for a used one but couldn't locate one. I decided to take it to Toyota as they would guarantee the sensor if it didn't take care of the problem, Gary couldn't do that. As I brought it to them, they said the codes had been erased. This should never be done until the issue is resolved (2 other mechanics stated this)! I asked Gary what the code was and he did provide it, however Toyota asked if they could talk with him about the vehicle and he said it wasn't necessary to do this so he refused to speak with them. I've been a customer for a while and have been satisfied, but this time I was completely dissatisfied and let down.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/21/2017

First I would like to start out by saying we starting this business to provide Great, Quality and honest work
to all of our customers and this have led us to get to where we are today. We Thank you for being apart of
helping to get us here and let you know that we take great pride in the work we do. Customer service is the most important thing to us and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered at your last visit with us.

As you may recalled when you brought your vehicle over to us for diagnostic we contacted you to let you know that we couldn't get it to do what you were complaining about and there were no check engine light or any other lights on for us to work off of.

However a recommendation was offered to you on servicing your transmission based on the mileage of your vehicle and after asking you if you have ever had it done before. We provided you with the price and you approved the service. This was a recommendation to you and not to fix the problem you were having. Since we couldn't get it to do what you said it was doing we couldn't fix the problem.

However after you picked up the vehicle from us and you got it to do it again and the light came on we were then able to scan and get a code. Which we provided you with along with the price to fix the issue. You requested to have us look for a used part but unfortunately we were unable to locate one.

We would also like to let you know that we guarantee all of our work and also let you know that we did not refused to talk to Toyota, I called that same day and left a message for the gentleman you ask me to call. You are free to call and check with them.

Once again we would like to Thank You for being apart of Quality Car Care and apologized for any inconvenience at this visit and do hope to see you in the near future. Your business means a lot to us.

PA
PAM A.
Orlando, FL
04/15/2015
additional automotive problems
My car had more problems after I had it was inspected. They denied that the car was worse and even stated they took it for additional test drives. This is not possible, considering the condition of the car.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/15/2015

Pam, we are not sure what else we could have done when you brought your vehicle in for us to inspect it. You brought it in, we did the inspection and told you what was causing the problem. You said you couldn't fix it at the time and left, then call us back to say it was worse. Since you did not fix the problem it will get worse until the repair is done.
As I said I am not sure what else we could have done but if there is something we're missing please let us know. You have been a customer of ours since 2012 and we would hate to loose you over some misunderstanding.

BL
BARBARA L.
Buick Regal
11/05/2014
Trust is gone, for now.
For the first time, I had a problem with the service. I came in for an oil change. As usual that was great! But as I was in traffic after, I started noticing smoke underneath my hood. I released the emergency brake (I had no idea it was depressed) at the stop light. Then suddenly, I had no brakes when depressed. I pulled into Auto Zone and purchased brake fluid, which the guy inside put it in my car. On my way again, and it began to act like my brakes had always done! So that is not the service I requested, but couldn't your mechanic have let me know if there was a problem with the brakes? Telling me, "Every thing is fine with your car" is not the correct thing to say! Trust goes easily.

Clermont, FL
Lincoln Town Car
09/18/2020
Master of the Trade
We trust Quality Car Care to perform expert repairs to our vehicles. They are always beyond fair, always honest about what is or isn't needed. We take all of our cars here.

09/17/2020
Very efficient!
Good customer service and quick repairs.

ROSS M.
09/10/2020
Great job
Gary is a good mechanic, honest and trustworthy. Does good work.

TH
TIM H.
Windermere, FL
09/10/2020
Trustful
Thank you Gary for your honest expertise.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/29/2020
Great work
Great work and prices. Friendly and honest.

ROSS M.
08/24/2020
Good job
Fixed what I needed fixing and when I asked about if my brakes needed fixing, he said, no, they are fine, didn't try and get more money out of it.

BON S.
Clermont, FL
Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2020
Quality work at a reasonable price.
Gary does excellent work. His prices are very reasonable and affordable. The quality of his work is excellent.

TC
TERRY C.
08/20/2020
The feeling when you get your vehicle back after it has been cerviced by a caring shop.
Always feel safe and at ease after my vehicles have been serviced by this facility.

JOHN B.
08/19/2020
one our co workers suggested you all and it's been little over 4 yrs 3 different vehicles and Never had any issues everyone and everything has been Great and reasonable

CP
CARRIE P.
Haines City, FL
Nissan Frontier
08/08/2020
Integrity is everything!
Gary is a man of his word and very reasonable prices.