09/17/2020
Very efficient!
Good customer service and quick repairs.

Stephen S.
Winter Garden, FL
Cadillac DTS
06/25/2020
Courteous
The owner, Gary, cares to make sure that you, the customer, is satisfied. He also has picked/trained the staff to adhere to these same standards. Nice to work with.

JACQUELIN S.

THELMA B.
Orlando, FL
Kia Rondo
08/06/2019
To the point does not try and run rings around you.
As a woman I do not like taking my car to mechanics due to past horrible experiences from other mechanics. Some mechanics I feel take advantage of women where repairs are concerned however, since going to Gary I have so far felt comfortable as he was recommended by a friend of mine. He takes time to explain the problem and patient, professional and courteous. So far I have not been disappointed.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for this review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your vehicle repair and service needs.

ROBERT S.
Ocklawaha, FL
Dodge Dakota
07/02/2019
Good on the big stuff
Gary is personable and honest, will work with you on nonstandard requests. Staff can be a bit forgetful resulting in occasional return visits, he is super busy and can't personally supervise each repair. Needs someone to handle phone and return calls.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you sir for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. Also we appreciate your feedback and will definitely work to get this taking care of. Thanks again!

LC
LUIS C.
01/03/2019
Good service, reasonable prices
I've been coming to Gary for the past couple of years and his honesty and customer service skills are refreshing. They have done a good job and their prices are very reasonable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

NH
NORMAN H.
Winter Garden, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/15/2018
Why did you not mention the coolant leak
You could have told me there was a coolant leak, I know it was on the receipt, I did not see it when I picked up the car, and I would have had it repaired at the same time. Now I have to schlep my father in law back and drop off his car again
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Sir Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. Also we would make sure next time we let you know about all recommendations prior to you picking up your vehicle instead of just listing it on your receipt. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.We appreciate you bring this to our attention.

WH
WINSTON H.
Mercury Sable
11/07/2017
Customer oriented
Honesty and professionalism
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/07/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us a review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate you.

EB
EMELYNE B.
Toyota Yaris
07/09/2017
Fast
I enjoy the fast and friendly service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks you so much for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad you choose us as your preferred shop and we look forward to keep working with you.

LC
LUTHER C.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/11/2017
Labor Rate
Question: When you perform parts exchange, la the labor charge a hourly rate or a per item rate from a BOOK?
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you.

MO
MARK O.
Titusville, FL
Chevrolet HHR
02/21/2017
honest good priced work
did everything but turn my check engine light off need to go back for more diagnostics soon..
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/09/2017

Thank you for trusting me with serving your vehicle and also for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

BMW 740iL
09/27/2016
As always great customer service and service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/05/2016

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

VB
VINCENT B.
09/23/2016
What I look for in a mechanic
Fair price and actually fixed the problem. Have several cars and will use again.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/23/2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us a review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.

Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
09/17/2016
The management is great.
As always my experience with Quality Car Care was a good.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/17/2016

Thanks for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years and for trusting us with your vehicles. We appreciate you.

Mercedes-Benz GLK350
07/21/2016
Quality Car Care is a great place to have all of your vehicles problems solved.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks for the review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We appreciated your business very much.