SR
Winter Garden, FL
Kia Soul
07/25/2017
Check Diagnosis
I consider was to expensive just to let you know a simple thing as tell you that the batery was not working properly I went to Auto zone they check the battery and it was for free.
I was disssapointed because I've been a client with you for years and do not consider this fair. The charge was to high a mechanic with so much experience should of know that the problem was the battery and not the starter like I thought. I don't know anything about cars, there was no indication the problem was the battery even after asking two more men that where there.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue this review. Customer service is the most important thing to us here at Quality Car Care. We take great pride in what we do and would like to apologize if you were disappointed at your last visit with us. We would also like to let you know that all of our customers are treated equally regardless of their knowledge of cars. However, if you recall you had your vehicle towed into our shop for no start. We then had to complete a diagnostic to find out why your vehicle wasn't starting which included checking the charging system (alternator, stater, battery, etc.). This wasn't as simple as just checking your battery to see if it was bad which you mentioned was done at Auto Zone for free, but this was done after our diagnostic. We can also check your battery for free, but this wasn't just to check your battery hence why we charged a diagnostic fee of just $45. This fee is charged to all of our customers that would have had the same thing done to their vehicle. You mentioned that this fee is too high, but this is probably the cheapest price around for this type of diagnostic. When you came to pick up your vehicle you mentioned that you wished you had known that it was the battery and didn't have had to have it diagnosed and charged a fee. However, as experienced mechanics we can not assume that it's just your battery without doing a complete diagnostic because then if we did this and you ended up getting stuck somewhere, you wouldn't be happy that we did not check the charging system completely. I do hope that this has helped you to understand why we had to do what we did to ensure your safety while you're on the road. I know you are disappointed because you had to pay the diagnostic fee and it turned out to just be the battery, but most customers in this situation thank us because they just have to get a battery, and not an alternator or a starter.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
06/19/2017
The management is great.
Thjis visit wasn't so good.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We would like to apologize to you for not having a good visit with us this time. This is never our intension and we are glad that you have brought this to our attention.

RV
RICHARDO V.
Orlando, FL
07/13/2015
its quick fast service and friendly people but the quality of the work isnt all that
I recently took my car in for an overheating problem and they had it for hours and their master mechanic if you can call him that said he couldnt get the car to overheat and that its just the radiator cap so i paid 60$ just for him to diagnose that it needed a 10$cap so i was on my way later that night my car overheated again!!! I had to spend 300$ on a new thermostat and a new radiator becuase of their lack of workmanship i cracked the radiator and had to spend my money elsewhere!!! I would say their good for oil changes and brake jobs but for quality mechanics IDK
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/28/2015

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review and also let you know that our company policy is to treat all customers with respect and to provide honest and quality service. I have over 25 plus years experience in this field and I have worked on almost every make and model, from Transmission to Engine and everything in between. I take great pride in my work and I would not go-head and change any parts on any customer vehicle that I don't find a problem with and in your case the only thing that was found was the gas cap was leaking and you said to go ahead and replace it. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We do go above and beyond to make sure all of our customers are taking care of.

I would also like to say I am sorry you had to spend additional money at another place to replace the Radiator and thermostat and it didn't fix the problem. However I thank you for returning to us to recheck your vehicle and also for having your wife bring us her vehicle for the same issues. I know you just starting using us but I do hope you will continue to and maybe in the near future you will give us a better score base on the service we provide you and your family with. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or concerns.

Thanks Again and have a wonderful day!

ES
Emma S.
Florida
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Emma said the business did not check everything on her vehicle, because now she has a bad tire.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/27/2015

We would like to apologize for this visit with us. We have taking steps to insure that this doesn't happen again and hope you will give us another change. You have been a dedicated customer since 2012 and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you.