BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/27/2016
awesome work!
I have never been let down by the quality of work on any of my vehicles past and present.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for beeing a dedicated and loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

PS
PENNY S.
08/21/2016
AWESOME
The customer service and honesty exhibited is absolutely awesome.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MARK C.
08/20/2016
Fast Dependable Service
I choose to use Quality Car Care for my oil changes because they get you in and out fast and at a reasonable rate. Compared to the fast lube places in the Ocoee/Winter Garden area, the prices are the best!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2016

Thanks for giving us a five star review and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

MICHAEL L.
Buick LeSabre
07/31/2016
Great people
Again I go there for a small thing to be done for my car. The customer service I get there is just great, everyone there is knowledgeable and a great help. I'm a happy repeat customer, Michael
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2016

Thanks for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
07/21/2016
Quality Car Care is a great place to have all of your vehicles problems solved.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks for the review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We appreciated your business very much.

BK
BAER K.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2016
Fantastic Service
Had a problem with AC and Quality
fixed it right away so we could leave
on our vacation!! Thank you😄😄
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thank for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your service and look ward to seeing you again.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/14/2016
awesome work!
great service as always....
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for also being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business very must.

HB
HERB B.
Mazda 626
07/13/2016
Towing Charge on 1999 626 Mazda
The car is running great and please send over the towing charge on this car to hblanchard23@yahoo.com so I can turn into our insurance company.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

KW
KIM W.
07/09/2016
Friendly & Helpful.
Gary and his staff are always very friendly and helpful.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
07/07/2016
Try their best to assist you
Good job so far. Pleased.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MEDOLEY M.
07/06/2016
Have been a customer for years.
Gary and his crew are friendly, efficient and are quick to fix a problem
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all for your service and repair needs.

NJ
NYSHARI J.
Arcadia, FL
06/26/2016
They Did Amazing
My experience was really good. My a/c went out on 6/22 I wasn't from the area my aunt told me about Quality Care & I'm glad she did. I felt like the workers were competent in there work they did a great job no issues. And I felt like I got a fair deal. I would come back again if I had another problem with my car.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

We would like to thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated the business.

ANDREW S.
Kia Optima
06/24/2016
2015 Kia
Excellent and speedy service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with all of your service and repair needs. We appreciate your business very much.

PS
PHIL S.
Windermere, FL
06/22/2016
Great Work for a Great Price
I took my car there because of recommendation by a friend of mine. He told me that they did great work there and probably charged the least out of any of the local mechanics, and definitely less than any big name place. Well, he was right. The work my truck needed done costed much less to fix there than at any of the other places I looked at and they did a great job. The place is packed with cars, so you can pretty much guess that they must do good work before even walking in.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/23/2016

We would like to thank you for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
06/18/2016
Always goes above and beyond!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you business.

ANNIE B.
06/14/2016
Leak in my car
Everyone was very nice in the service and the manger make sure to come back and let me now how long it would take and to let me know where the leak was coming from and the price that it would cost to fix it and ask was the warrity still on the car
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
06/03/2016
Friendly, helpful, honest, trustworthy and reasonably priced.
The owner and his staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and do quality work. I especially appreciate that they take appointments and are always efficient in meeting them - getting me in & out in in fair time.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

DARLENE C.
06/03/2016
Long time in the business and knowledgable . Client for 10 yrs.
Friendly family business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/03/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue being here for all of repair and service needs.

KL
KEVIN L.
06/02/2016
OIL Change
Gary was awesome as usual. I drive 20 miles just to get an oil change because of how great Quality care is.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

ANDREW S.
Kia Forte
05/25/2016
aa
aa
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to servicing you and your family vehicles. We appreciate your business.