HB
HERB B.
Mazda 626
07/13/2016
Towing Charge on 1999 626 Mazda
The car is running great and please send over the towing charge on this car to hblanchard23@yahoo.com so I can turn into our insurance company.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

KW
KIM W.
07/09/2016
Friendly & Helpful.
Gary and his staff are always very friendly and helpful.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
07/07/2016
Try their best to assist you
Good job so far. Pleased.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MEDOLEY M.
07/06/2016
Have been a customer for years.
Gary and his crew are friendly, efficient and are quick to fix a problem
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all for your service and repair needs.

NJ
NYSHARI J.
Arcadia, FL
06/26/2016
They Did Amazing
My experience was really good. My a/c went out on 6/22 I wasn't from the area my aunt told me about Quality Care & I'm glad she did. I felt like the workers were competent in there work they did a great job no issues. And I felt like I got a fair deal. I would come back again if I had another problem with my car.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

We would like to thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated the business.

ANDREW S.
Kia Optima
06/24/2016
2015 Kia
Excellent and speedy service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/07/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with all of your service and repair needs. We appreciate your business very much.

PS
PHIL S.
Windermere, FL
06/22/2016
Great Work for a Great Price
I took my car there because of recommendation by a friend of mine. He told me that they did great work there and probably charged the least out of any of the local mechanics, and definitely less than any big name place. Well, he was right. The work my truck needed done costed much less to fix there than at any of the other places I looked at and they did a great job. The place is packed with cars, so you can pretty much guess that they must do good work before even walking in.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/23/2016

We would like to thank you for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
06/18/2016
Always goes above and beyond!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you business.

ANNIE B.
06/14/2016
Leak in my car
Everyone was very nice in the service and the manger make sure to come back and let me now how long it would take and to let me know where the leak was coming from and the price that it would cost to fix it and ask was the warrity still on the car
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
06/03/2016
Friendly, helpful, honest, trustworthy and reasonably priced.
The owner and his staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and do quality work. I especially appreciate that they take appointments and are always efficient in meeting them - getting me in & out in in fair time.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

DARLENE C.
06/03/2016
Long time in the business and knowledgable . Client for 10 yrs.
Friendly family business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/03/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue being here for all of repair and service needs.

KL
KEVIN L.
06/02/2016
OIL Change
Gary was awesome as usual. I drive 20 miles just to get an oil change because of how great Quality care is.

ANDREW S.
Kia Forte
05/25/2016
aa
aa
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to servicing you and your family vehicles. We appreciate your business.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
BMW 740iL
05/06/2016
The management is great.
This is a very good place for any of your car needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business.

DENISE C.
Windermere, FL
Nissan Sentra
05/05/2016
Quality Car Care Cares
I was so impressed that Gary took the time to show me the problem on the car, after the mechanic identified the problem. Repair was done quickly and fairly priced. Thank-you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/05/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

AW
ANTHONY W.
05/04/2016
Excellent service, reasonable prices, great staff.
"You've tried the rest, now try the best".
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/05/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We appreciate your business.

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
04/25/2016
Always a smile.
This shop holds the nicest bunch of folks that you can ask for. We have been using them for several years for our own vehicles and for our kids. I have always felt that the price and service are the best around. We never hesitate to recommend them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us will all of your repairs and service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for your's and your family service and repair needs.

MELODY B.
MINI Cooper
04/17/2016
great work at a fair price!
I have been going to Gary for years! His wife is excellent also. I trust them with all my cars. And the new Web service to maintain your maintenance schedule is awesome! You always get good quality work and don't feel like you got ripped off. They also work on a variety of specialty cars like mini and smart. I love them and as long as I have a car I will use them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

KEVIN M.
Honda Accord
04/12/2016
Very Himble guy, Gary very very nice people's
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/13/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all your your repair and service needs.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
04/12/2016
Always ready to help you!
Thank you for your prompt attention, I was in trouble.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/13/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continue being here for all of your repair and service needs.