sheila w.
Dodge Charger
12/09/2015
Very nice and friendly personel, waiting area, nice clean and overall pleasant.
Thank you for servicing my vehicle, oil change. Environment was pleasant and service was efficient. I'll definitely be back and using you for all my vehicles needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/09/2015

Thank You for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/02/2015
awesome!
Runs like new! I have referred several people since yesterday!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your service and repair needs. Also thank you for your referrals it means the world to us.

MERRY S.
Lincoln MKZ
11/14/2015
great location and the job is always done right the first time.
I came for auto service as a walk-in and I did not have to wait all day for the service to be completed. Thank you all for the great service you provided as usual, it is always the same great service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue servicing your vehicle.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
11/12/2015
Always willing to help!
Great service yet again.

TC
TERRY C.
11/04/2015
Honest about condition of my requests and wook done expediately.
I do frequently when asked where can I take my car?
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/04/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JENNY B.
Ford Expedition
10/30/2015
Quick and great service
Took car for an oil change very quick prompt service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you for the five star review and trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

FL
FRED L.
10/28/2015
Gary is very honest and fair, dosen't do work that is unnecessary
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/28/2015

Thank You for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for giving us a five start review. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

AC
ANDRE C.
Gotha, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
10/25/2015
Very friendly good people.
Very nice staff. Always feel welcomed. Clean waiting area!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate your business and looking forward to keep being here for you.

JOHN M.
10/22/2015
Comfortable waiting room.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for being a dedicated customer. We appreciated you business very much.

AT
ALTHEA T.
Nissan Versa
10/19/2015
Very pleased
My brakes were squeaky and I took my car in for service. They told me my brakes had to be replaced and gave me an estimate. When I returned 2 weeks later the job was done quickly and at the price quoted. The staff was pleasant and the waiting area was cool and clean. I will definitely be doing all my future car servicing here.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep seeing you.

SE
STEVEN E.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/08/2015
Quality work/accommodating owners
Although I expected more work needed to be done to my car, only minor things and an oil change was necessary.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/15/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. And also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL R.
Nissan Titan
10/08/2015
The great people
After four years they are still my favorite 👍
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/15/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer.We appreciate your business.

MARYANN P.
Windermere, FL
09/30/2015
Small town like friendly service
Will use this service for both of our vehicles. They treat customers with courtesy and are not overpriced for their service. Appreciate that very much.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/02/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for tursting us with servicing your vehicles. We appreciated your business and look forward to beeing hear for you.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
09/03/2015
Will always go out of their way to help!!!
Once again, great job!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/03/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We know you have many options but we're glad you chose us for your service and repair needs.

ND
NAMDKEESHORE D.
Isuzu Trooper
09/03/2015
very nice people. reliable & informative business practices
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/03/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicles. We know you have many options and we are glad you chose us. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for you.

CURT B.
09/02/2015
Great experience!
You're always willing to take the extra time to diagnose the issue I'm having with my vehicle… You always end up saving me money in the end by correctly diagnosing the problem instead of just replacing part after part...The honest dealings is what I appreciate the most… Thank you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/02/2015

Thank You so much for taking the time to issue this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep being here for you. My wife and I started this business with a goal to provide all customers with honest and quality work and we are so happy when we read words like these from a customer. Thanks Again for this review and for appreciating what we stand for, it means a lot.

DEBORA M.
Kissimmee, FL
Saturn Vue
09/01/2015
Affordable, dependable & friendly
They have serviced my car three times for three different things in the last year and I have always been happy with the repairs, the time frame to repair and the affordable price compared to dealership prices. They have always repaired for the pre-service quote and not tried to tag on extra costs at the end.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/02/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to issue this five star review. We know you have many options and we are glad that you chose us to repair and service your vehicle. We really appreciate your business and look forward to keep seeing you.

TD
TERI D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/28/2015
oil change
I was done within 30mins an its a good price for a oil change best deal in Town
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/31/2015

Thank You for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business and look forward to keep seeing you.

SR
SUZETTE R.
Dodge Caravan
08/24/2015
Honesty
He never tries to find anything to make you come back he always try to tell you the truth of what the car needs
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for you.

JAIME L.
Volvo S40
08/20/2015
Only
You are the best
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.