JACQUELIN S.
Longwood, FL
10/20/2017
Car service
Friendly atmosphere, timely customer service, and clear explanation of services required and rendered.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you so much for this five star review. well appreciated. Also we would like to thank you for giving us the oppertunity to work on your vehicle.

DAVID P.
Windermere, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2017
They know cars and how to fix them the first time. Honest place that treats you right.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thanks for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

10/13/2017
Always there to help!
Thanks so much!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
BMW 740iL
09/30/2017
Great Shop
As always Gary came to my rescue with top rated service and good pricing
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicles. We also would like to thank you for being a loyal and dedicating customer. We really appreciate you very much.

JEFF C.
Windermere, FL
Lexus ES 350
09/16/2017
Good job, thank you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

We would like to thank you for the thumbs up and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate this very much.

09/07/2017
Alignment Service..
Great job on the alignment!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
08/29/2017
Richard
Gary and crew are very knowledgeable of their work and honest. I would recommend them any type of vehicle.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

STACEY B.
Dodge Durango
08/27/2017
All I could expect
I had a 9 am appointment for an oil change. It was done by 9:35 for a very reasonable price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We really appreciate it.

KE
KARLA E.
Ocoee, FL
08/24/2017
Excellent Service!
Very prompt and reasonably priced. Been a client since Day 1.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

We wanted to thank you for this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

SE
STEVEN E.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/07/2017
Oil Change
I went to Gary at 5 pm on a rainy night for an oil change. No problem. As always, he said "give me the key" and I got my oil change. He's great and so are his mechanics.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for being apart of Quality Car Care for all these years. We truly appreciate you.

08/04/2017
Always able to help!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We truly appreciate you.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ocoee, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/02/2017
awesome work!
Gary always takes good care of his clients. I have been going there for years, and will not go anywhere else.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. And also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

SR
SUZETTE R.
Kia Soul
07/25/2017
Check Diagnosis
I consider was to expensive just to let you know a simple thing as tell you that the batery was not working properly I went to Auto zone they check the battery and it was for free.
I was disssapointed because I've been a client with you for years and do not consider this fair. The charge was to high a mechanic with so much experience should of know that the problem was the battery and not the starter like I thought. I don't know anything about cars, there was no indication the problem was the battery even after asking two more men that where there.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue this review. Customer service is the most important thing to us here at Quality Car Care. We take great pride in what we do and would like to apologize if you were disappointed at your last visit with us. We would also like to let you know that all of our customers are treated equally regardless of their knowledge of cars. However, if you recall you had your vehicle towed into our shop for no start. We then had to complete a diagnostic to find out why your vehicle wasn't starting which included checking the charging system (alternator, stater, battery, etc.). This wasn't as simple as just checking your battery to see if it was bad which you mentioned was done at Auto Zone for free, but this was done after our diagnostic. We can also check your battery for free, but this wasn't just to check your battery hence why we charged a diagnostic fee of just $45. This fee is charged to all of our customers that would have had the same thing done to their vehicle. You mentioned that this fee is too high, but this is probably the cheapest price around for this type of diagnostic. When you came to pick up your vehicle you mentioned that you wished you had known that it was the battery and didn't have had to have it diagnosed and charged a fee. However, as experienced mechanics we can not assume that it's just your battery without doing a complete diagnostic because then if we did this and you ended up getting stuck somewhere, you wouldn't be happy that we did not check the charging system completely. I do hope that this has helped you to understand why we had to do what we did to ensure your safety while you're on the road. I know you are disappointed because you had to pay the diagnostic fee and it turned out to just be the battery, but most customers in this situation thank us because they just have to get a battery, and not an alternator or a starter.

BRET H.
07/24/2017
Always great service
There is no need that my experienced car requires that they can't fix
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JOAN K.
Clermont, FL
07/21/2017
Gary made sure everything was running right - went over and beyond, helping me out by delivering the car to my daughters. THANK YOU!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we were able to help you out with delivering this vehicle to your daughters. We appreciate your business.