Latest Review about 1 month ago

KEVIN B.
02/13/2016
Always great
Great service done correctly delivers on time .. Great business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/15/2016

We would like to Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your future automotive repair and service needs.

02/11/2016
Quick and courteous...= satisfaction.

KD
KARIM D.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2016
Transmission Oil
Still have the same problem after changing the transmission Oil. Great service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/03/2016

We would like to say Thank You for giving us a five star review and for the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of you repair and service needs.

LP
LYNETTE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/28/2016
The courtesy of the staff.
I have been using Quality Car Care for the past three years and I am 100% pleased. The service is prompt and excellent. The owner Gary is very accommodating, always smiling and reassuring his customers. If there is something he cannot do he always recommend other alternatives. I would use no other service unless it is absolutely necessary. I am very happy with Quality Car Care service and its staff.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/28/2016

We thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We take great pride in what we do and being able to be here for all of our customers is our greatest reward. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

BC
BRIT C.
Pontiac Sunfire
01/27/2016
Great experience here! They are very friendly and efficient. I had an oil change done and was very pleased with overall service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/28/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep serving you.

ROB M.
01/23/2016
Friendly, reliable, easy going
Helpful, knowledgeable, fast service, no pressure
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/25/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
01/09/2016
Friendly, helpful, honest, trustworthy and reasonably priced.
I've been taking my vehicle here for several years upon the recommendation of a friend and I am very pleased with the services I've been provided.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for you in the many years to come.

JIM W.
Nissan Xterra
01/08/2016
Shock installation
Great service as usual.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep seeing you.

HT
HELEN T.
Ford Fiesta
12/31/2015
Highly recommend!
Great service!! Honest and reliable!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/04/2016

Thank You for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

12/22/2015
Oil Change
Fast and courteous... Thanks

sheila w.
Dodge Charger
12/09/2015
Very nice and friendly personel, waiting area, nice clean and overall pleasant.
Thank you for servicing my vehicle, oil change. Environment was pleasant and service was efficient. I'll definitely be back and using you for all my vehicles needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/09/2015

Thank You for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/02/2015
awesome!
Runs like new! I have referred several people since yesterday!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your service and repair needs. Also thank you for your referrals it means the world to us.

MERRY S.
Lincoln MKZ
11/14/2015
great location and the job is always done right the first time.
I came for auto service as a walk-in and I did not have to wait all day for the service to be completed. Thank you all for the great service you provided as usual, it is always the same great service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue servicing your vehicle.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
11/12/2015
Always willing to help!
Great service yet again.

TC
TERRY C.
11/04/2015
Honest about condition of my requests and wook done expediately.
I do frequently when asked where can I take my car?
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/04/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JENNY B.
Ford Expedition
10/30/2015
Quick and great service
Took car for an oil change very quick prompt service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you for the five star review and trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

FL
FRED L.
10/28/2015
Gary is very honest and fair, dosen't do work that is unnecessary
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/28/2015

Thank You for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for giving us a five start review. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

AC
ANDRE C.
Gotha, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
10/25/2015
Very friendly good people.
Very nice staff. Always feel welcomed. Clean waiting area!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate your business and looking forward to keep being here for you.

10/22/2015
Comfortable waiting room.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for being a dedicated customer. We appreciated you business very much.

AT
ALTHEA T.
Nissan Versa
10/19/2015
Very pleased
My brakes were squeaky and I took my car in for service. They told me my brakes had to be replaced and gave me an estimate. When I returned 2 weeks later the job was done quickly and at the price quoted. The staff was pleasant and the waiting area was cool and clean. I will definitely be doing all my future car servicing here.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep seeing you.