Latest Review about 1 month ago

Daniel M.
Ellicott City, MD
Volkswagen GTI
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said there was an exceeding level of professionalism at this business. He said the employees are really knowledgeable, and gave him insight and good direction within a couple minutes of the condition of his vehicle. He had an extremely pleasant experience with them.

Jerry W.
Dundalk, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/19/2015
my transmission service
Good work, close to home, and l will be back!

DZ
Deborah Z.
Baltimore, MD
MINI Cooper
03/17/2015
Excellent Work and Explained Everything Well
I am very happy I have found RAI Motorsport to service my 10 year old Mini Cooper. They did a very good job of repairing issues I had with the power steering. I especially liked that they explained everything about my car and inspected it carefully, and gave me recommendations for future service needed, when, and an idea of the costs. I have confidence that the car will remain running well and be reliable, at prices I can afford if I continue service with RAI. They are very professional and seem very knowledgeable about the cars they service

BW
Bennett W.
Baltimore, MD
BMW 328xi
03/17/2015
Best shop around.
It's hard to find a good mechanic but this shop is great. These guys are honest, affordable, and do great work. I won't be taking my cars anywhere else. Lifetime customer here. I would recommend to everyone.

KJ
Kantice J.
Edgewood, MD
BMW 530xi
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Kantice said she received great customer service and the employees explained everything, from start to finish. Her vehicle is running perfectly now.