Ben M.
Baltimore, MD
Suzuki SX4
04/06/2017
Expensive
I only had two of my brake pads replaced and it cost me an arm and a leg

AE
Alexsander E.
Pikesville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
01/09/2017
Not the best
My car was towed in for a faulty fuel pump , they replaced the fuel pump and my gas gauge isn't accurate I'll have a full tank and it'll say I'm at half tank and won't move from there

GS
Gerald S.
Charleston, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/02/2016
All the credentials are here. the follow-thru is not.
My daughter's car broke down 1 mile away from the repair site. We had to have it towed to her home. Does anyone do a test-drive anymore?
Dave G., Project Manager from R A I Motorsport responded on 04/02/2016

Gerald,

your daughters car left here in a rough running condition with many problems on her vehicle. Our records indicate that you did not complete all the recommended repairs on the vehicle and were warned the car would break down. Bottom line is if you dont approve our repairs we can not fix it

CL
Carlos L.
Perry Hall, MD
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said the business had his vehicle for two months, and when he got it back, he had to return it over a noise. They currently still have his vehicle.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 10/12/2015

Sorry about the issues carlos, I am glad we worked this out. We should have never tried to weld and fix the manifold to save cost, replacement should have been the first option.

RAI Motorsport

CL
Carlos L.
Perry Hall, MD
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said he got a brand new clutch installed. As he was getting his vehicle back, he told the business the clutch felt was bad. He stated Ray also felt the issues. It was determined that there was a manufacturing defect in the clutch. The manufacturer told him they would replace the clutch free of charge, but the business wanted to charge him another $900 for labor. He stated he felt like it was not his fault that the clutch was bad and should not have to pay for the replacement labor. This business does good work.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 07/25/2015

I am very sorry about this situation. Unfortunately when it comes to aftermarket performance or racing parts we can not offer any warranty. The price for the clutch replacement was 600 not 900. I also offered to further discount the job based on the true time spent in the job. Again I am very sorry and I am still willing to work with you on resolution. Thanks.

RAI Motorsport

Red Lion, PA
Porsche Cayman
12/07/2019
There are people who say they know what they are doing and don`t and then you have these guys who say they know what they are doing and really do.
Outside the Porsche dealership(which cost an arm and a leg), these guys are half the price and fast.Would recommend them to any Porsche customer.

RT
Rico T.
Volkswagen Passat
12/06/2019
Friendly and informative
Very Friendly And informative.
They spent the time to explain what needed to be done and why the vehicle was going what it was doing.

Middle River, MD
Audi S5
11/20/2019
Reliable
It’s nice to have a reliable shop to go to. They tell me what needs to be replaced and what needs to be watched. They don’t sell you on everything. They care about their customers and they excel in communication.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/18/2019
Great Shop
RAI MOTORSPORTS is a great shop. There was no heat in the car. They found the problem and fixed it for the most reasonable price and saved me money.I like the fact that they analyzed the problem and discussed the best way to fix it. Basically they are replacing and fixing what the Dealership did wrong.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2019
I will continue to recommend RAI Motorsports to anyone needing auto service

Ellicott City, MD
11/13/2019
Setting up an appointment
Setting an appointment is done with ease and receiving a quote before the service is done makes process managable

Ellicott City, MD
11/12/2019
Great Service, Fair Pricing and Welcoming Atmosphere
I had my vehicle worked on tt RAI and the service was great.

I have referred several customers including my son and for all the outcomes have been outstanding

Darla M.
Volkswagen GTI
11/04/2019
Great experience
I googled a place to repair VW and found Rai Motors. A gentleman by the name of Ray answered when I called. He was very personable and pleasant. Once I explained the issue with my son's car he took time to patiently explain what we needed and the estimated cost. He even took the time to explain to my son whom is away at college. Once we took the vehicle in the parts were waiting and ready and the turn around time was phenomenal. Very impressed with the service we received and we will be regar customers for the 5 vehicles we own. Highly recommended.

Rob S.
Raleigh, NC
10/26/2019
Thorough, knowledgeable, trustworthy
I've been going to RAI for a few years now, first with a 2006 Audi, now with a 2011 BMW. The service is excellent and I recommend the place highly.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/16/2019
Great Shop
The Techs at very knowledgeable The price is fair and they do excellent service on your car

Diane B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019
Their knowledge and explanation.
Communication and the service were quick.

TL
Timothy L.
Porsche Boxster
10/08/2019
Boxster 987.2 Clutch Replacement
Ray and his guys did a super job replacing the clutch on my 2010 Boxster including keeping me informed of progress along the way. There were no surprises between the estimate and the bill and the work was accomplished perfectly.

John B.
Sparrows Point, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/02/2019
VW exhaust
I can a car inspected, it needed some exhaust work. Great service.

David Jr P.
Nissan Maxima
09/27/2019
Great
Great place with exceptional service

KN
Kevin N.
Essex, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
09/08/2019
Fast, efficient, & excellent customer service
The Staff are very customer friendly people. They cater to you in a very efficient manner, with astounding results by the time you receive your vehicle back.