KC
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/30/2020
Great Shop
RAI is a great shop. The service technicians are very knowledgeable and understand how to repair cars. All my repairs was fixed the first time never had to return my vehicle to do something over again. The owner will tell you the best solution for every problem to fix your vehicle to run at it’s best. I love the experience with RAI motorsport I would definitely recommend this shop for the best quality and workmanship on your vehicle

GM
Gaston M.
Rosedale, MD
03/19/2020
Excellent customer Service. The staff are friendly and professional.

LF
Lakisha F.
Dundalk, MD
03/09/2020
Customer care, attentiveness, communication
Loved the service. Will definitely take the car back for more work!

AJ
Anthony J.
03/02/2020
Quick -expert service
Fixed my air bag - air compressor issue. Called to make sure all work was solid and holding up. Great mechanical and customer service.

Matt S.
Baltimore, MD
Porsche Macan
02/28/2020
Macan Turbo
Always professional service, attention to detail, and competitive pricing. Wouldn’t bring my Porsche anywhere else!

TT
Tamira T.
02/25/2020
Wow! Is how I can respond! The owner is very knowledgeable and took his time explaining what repair was needed! The cost was reasonable and I recommend that if you have a BMW this is where you bring it! Now, I have a true mechanic for life!

Bruce H.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
02/23/2020
Great work,fair prices
I was looking for a shop to replace the steering rack on my Mercedes SL, Did a google search, and found RAI Motorsports. Called the business and spoke to the owner.
He was courteous appeared to be knowledgable abot my car. He gave me an estimate that was reasonable and affordable to me. Then i realized that he was 85 mies away.!! I brought my car to him, he arranger for a rental car for me, and callled me when it was ready. I picked up the car and everything was perfect.!! Ill make the trip again if i need further repair work.

CP
C P.
Audi allroad
02/19/2020
THE BEEZ KNEEZ
Excellent customer service very resonsible rates super knowledgable and helpful hard working in a timely manner ten out of five stars

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/14/2020
Hopefully the first of many visits.
Fuel filter service for my TDI. Ray gave me a ride home after I dropped off my car, as I live closeby. Seems like they do some pretty high end work and I’m excited to get my car back to them in the next few months.

Bill T.
Arnold, MD
02/13/2020
Engine repair and cleaning for the BMW 335D
Ray and his team at RAI did a phenomenal job bringing my car's engine back up to spec. It now runs like new. Thanks for the great work and for keeping me apprised along the way.

NG
Nakia G.
Essex, MD
02/04/2020
BMW-TarHEEL CHICK
This place is great because they provide you an up date on what’s going on with your car every time you bring it into the shop. Plus the service is speedy and the people are courteous when you come. They give you the attention that you need and state what’s in the best interest of serving your needs, so you can get your car back on the road and running. This is the place where you want to bring your car!🤓😃

Nissan Maxima
02/03/2020
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Great shop that does GREAT work

Cheryl M.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/24/2020
Thank you so much. I am so glad i found your company!
Was feeling very frustrated when i had to replace my alternator. Was not prepared for the financial hit. RAI Motorsports not only provided me with excellent service, but they demonstrated that they are extremely knowledgeable about European cars.

Brian T.
Glen Burnie, MD
01/23/2020
Great experience once again
Brought my 2016 A6 TDI to RAI for its 55k mile service. Ray got me setup with Motul for my oil (same oil he uses for his wife's TDI) and the work was completed quickly. This included the fuel filter, engine air filter, and cabin air filter too.

The tech identified that my passenger engine mount was leaking, which explained some of the vibrations I was attributing to road balance concerns. From past experience, I knew that once one of these mounts goes, the other will soon follow. So I had Ray replace both passenger and driver mounts. He informed me it was also cheaper to have them do both at the same time than one at a time.

My experience with RAI has been great! I will continue to bring my cars over to RAI, as they've treated me well over the years.

Bill T.
Arnold, MD
01/10/2020
RAi is reliable and I trust them
I bring my three German made cars to RAI because these cars a complicated. RAI has the expertise to fix them. But just as important, they give me options and help me spent my money wisely. Ray runs a tight shop and all of his guys are good.