Honda Civic Sedan
05/16/2019
Fantastic
Had a great experience. They had me in and out in the time they quoted me I will be bringing my car back there.

NG
Nakia G.
Essex, MD
05/12/2019
Awesome
I love coming here. The service is great! I get up front information about my car and how to maintain the maintenance on it. The owner definitely cares about the quality.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
05/07/2019
The Service is great. The price is reasonable and the Technicians are very knowledgeable.

Volkswagen GTI
04/25/2019
Great costumer service
I came in on Saturday April 20 to get my tune on my mk6 gti. Was greeted by the owner of the shop with amazing customer service. Was treated very well I was able to have a look around the shop got to talk a lot with the owner learned a lot from him and enjoyed my time there. I would highly recommend having Ur cars worked on there.

GM
Gaston M.
Rosedale, MD
04/19/2019
Good customer service
The best shop in town

04/06/2019
Good people/ good service
Great place for quick and quality service. Definitely recommend RAI Motorsport to everyone.

GD
George D.
Baltimore, MD
Porsche 911
04/03/2019 Category: Service
George said they did a great job.

Joey S.
Dundalk, MD
BMW 325e
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Joey said the business did a good job.

Delray C.
Laurel, MD
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Delray said he has been using this business for 6 years, and they always provide good service.

SL
Shane L.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/02/2019
They were very knowledgeable about my car and able to provide a solution in a timely manor.

PS
paul s.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/26/2019
Fantastic
Great place for all types of services on Volkswagens and more. Never disappointed on work quality, price or time.

CR
Chris R.
Maryland
Volkswagen GTI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he's always received great service and the staff treat all of the customer's good.

HB
Henri B.
Windsor Mill, MD
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Henri said they fixed everything that needed fixing and saved him some money.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/02/2019
Excellent shop
RAI is very knowledgeable and the price is reasonable.

Dale C.
Glen Burnie, MD
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the business specializes in his vehicle and they do good work.

DE

TE
Terrell E.
Maryland
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Terrell said the business provided good service.

Mark M.
11/21/2018
Strut repair
Always great svc from ray and crew excellent prices

Ronald C.
11/16/2018
Awesome
I was skeptical in trying to find a good mechanic to work on my bmw. I was sent to Rai by one of my dads friends who said this place was the place to go for the type of car I have. I still was weary, but walked in. Not only did they fix my car, these guys were friendly and walked me through every step. I paid some money , but after asking around, I paid less then I would have any where else. I received the attention you would get from a small town at a big name shop in Baltimore. This is why I’m leaving a review. I can’t appreciate them enough. My car drives so freaking well now. I bought this thing from car max and they hid the codes from me. Rai explained the whole tech process to me and with preventive steps my car will last and drive well now. Thank you Rai. For real man.

Arnold, MD
Volkswagen Golf
11/14/2018
Great service.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Timely service.