AE
Pikesville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
01/09/2017
Not the best
My car was towed in for a faulty fuel pump , they replaced the fuel pump and my gas gauge isn't accurate I'll have a full tank and it'll say I'm at half tank and won't move from there

GS
Gerald S.
Charleston, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/02/2016
All the credentials are here. the follow-thru is not.
My daughter's car broke down 1 mile away from the repair site. We had to have it towed to her home. Does anyone do a test-drive anymore?
Dave G., Project Manager from R A I Motorsport responded on 04/02/2016

Gerald,

your daughters car left here in a rough running condition with many problems on her vehicle. Our records indicate that you did not complete all the recommended repairs on the vehicle and were warned the car would break down. Bottom line is if you dont approve our repairs we can not fix it

CL
Carlos L.
Perry Hall, MD
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said he got a brand new clutch installed. As he was getting his vehicle back, he told the business the clutch felt was bad. He stated Ray also felt the issues. It was determined that there was a manufacturing defect in the clutch. The manufacturer told him they would replace the clutch free of charge, but the business wanted to charge him another $900 for labor. He stated he felt like it was not his fault that the clutch was bad and should not have to pay for the replacement labor. This business does good work.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 07/25/2015

I am very sorry about this situation. Unfortunately when it comes to aftermarket performance or racing parts we can not offer any warranty. The price for the clutch replacement was 600 not 900. I also offered to further discount the job based on the true time spent in the job. Again I am very sorry and I am still willing to work with you on resolution. Thanks.

RAI Motorsport

CL
Carlos L.
Perry Hall, MD
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said the business had his vehicle for two months, and when he got it back, he had to return it over a noise. They currently still have his vehicle.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 10/12/2015

Sorry about the issues carlos, I am glad we worked this out. We should have never tried to weld and fix the manifold to save cost, replacement should have been the first option.

RAI Motorsport

TD
Thomas D.
Volkswagen CC
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said he was satisfied with the work this business did on his vehicle. However, some repairs still need to be done.

Ben M.
Baltimore, MD
Suzuki SX4
04/06/2017
Expensive
I only had two of my brake pads replaced and it cost me an arm and a leg

Chonan B.
Audi Q7
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Chonan said the repair order was not seen by the technician. They did other work, but they did not replace the blower motor. They finally did replace the blower motor, but it took about half an hour longer.

Robert B.
Catonsville, MD
07/19/2015
Owner of a Audi a4.
They repair High Performance Cars which is what I'm use too when I need service. I will continue having my Audi Serviced here. I just wish a Canteen Lunch Truck would stop by. lol

UN
Udit N.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Udit said the overall service was excellent and the businesses work is really good.

SL
Shelby L.
Jeep Patriot
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Shelby said the service was good but it took an hour longer than she anticipated.

JI
Jim I.
Audi TT
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he had to make a second visit to the business.

Thomas M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees do pretty good work and they helped in diagnosing the problem with his vehicle.

GH
George H.
Dundalk, MD
BMW 328i
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said the business was honest.

ES

KE
Kirt E.
Baltimore, MD
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Kirt said this business does a good job but the staff wouldn't follow up with him.