BT
Bill T.
Arnold, MD
01/10/2020
RAi is reliable and I trust them
I bring my three German made cars to RAI because these cars a complicated. RAI has the expertise to fix them. But just as important, they give me options and help me spent my money wisely. Ray runs a tight shop and all of his guys are good.

BO
Brenda O.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/09/2020
Satisfied Client
Satisfied with the work and the explanation of what was done. I liked the way the owner discussed what needs to done in the next six months and recommendations for future maintenance.

I would definitely go to RAI again for car service.

Justin W.
12/30/2019
Great service and great customer service, they know their stuff. I will be back to get other stuff done to my car.

AJ
Amir J.
Volkswagen GTI
12/20/2019
Know what they are doing
Ray and the guys are a great team brought my 20th anniversary franken turbo golf they caught on fire and was rebuild and ray and the guys took care of my bugs in the big turbo tech. They do wonders

Red Lion, PA
Porsche Cayman
12/07/2019
There are people who say they know what they are doing and don`t and then you have these guys who say they know what they are doing and really do.
Outside the Porsche dealership(which cost an arm and a leg), these guys are half the price and fast.Would recommend them to any Porsche customer.

RT
Rico T.
Volkswagen Passat
12/06/2019
Friendly and informative
Very Friendly And informative.
They spent the time to explain what needed to be done and why the vehicle was going what it was doing.

Middle River, MD
Audi S5
11/20/2019
Reliable
It’s nice to have a reliable shop to go to. They tell me what needs to be replaced and what needs to be watched. They don’t sell you on everything. They care about their customers and they excel in communication.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/18/2019
Great Shop
RAI MOTORSPORTS is a great shop. There was no heat in the car. They found the problem and fixed it for the most reasonable price and saved me money.I like the fact that they analyzed the problem and discussed the best way to fix it. Basically they are replacing and fixing what the Dealership did wrong.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2019
I will continue to recommend RAI Motorsports to anyone needing auto service

Ellicott City, MD
11/13/2019
Setting up an appointment
Setting an appointment is done with ease and receiving a quote before the service is done makes process managable

Ellicott City, MD
11/12/2019
Great Service, Fair Pricing and Welcoming Atmosphere
I had my vehicle worked on tt RAI and the service was great.

I have referred several customers including my son and for all the outcomes have been outstanding

Darla M.
Volkswagen GTI
11/04/2019
Great experience
I googled a place to repair VW and found Rai Motors. A gentleman by the name of Ray answered when I called. He was very personable and pleasant. Once I explained the issue with my son's car he took time to patiently explain what we needed and the estimated cost. He even took the time to explain to my son whom is away at college. Once we took the vehicle in the parts were waiting and ready and the turn around time was phenomenal. Very impressed with the service we received and we will be regar customers for the 5 vehicles we own. Highly recommended.

Rob S.
Raleigh, NC
10/26/2019
Thorough, knowledgeable, trustworthy
I've been going to RAI for a few years now, first with a 2006 Audi, now with a 2011 BMW. The service is excellent and I recommend the place highly.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/16/2019
Great Shop
The Techs at very knowledgeable The price is fair and they do excellent service on your car

Diane B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019
Their knowledge and explanation.
Communication and the service were quick.