GM
Good customer service
The best shop in town

04/06/2019
Good people/ good service
Great place for quick and quality service. Definitely recommend RAI Motorsport to everyone.

GD
George D.
Baltimore, MD
Porsche 911
04/03/2019 Category: Service
George said they did a great job.

Joey S.
Dundalk, MD
BMW 325e
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Joey said the business did a good job.

Delray C.
Laurel, MD
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Delray said he has been using this business for 6 years, and they always provide good service.

SL
Shane L.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/02/2019
They were very knowledgeable about my car and able to provide a solution in a timely manor.

PS
paul s.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/26/2019
Fantastic
Great place for all types of services on Volkswagens and more. Never disappointed on work quality, price or time.

CR
Chris R.
Volkswagen GTI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he's always received great service and the staff treat all of the customer's good.

HB
Henri B.
Windsor Mill, MD
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Henri said they fixed everything that needed fixing and saved him some money.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/02/2019
Excellent shop
RAI is very knowledgeable and the price is reasonable.

Dale C.
Glen Burnie, MD
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the business specializes in his vehicle and they do good work.

DE
Great service as alway!

TE
Terrell E.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Terrell said the business provided good service.

SL
Shelby L.
Jeep Patriot
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Shelby said the service was good but it took an hour longer than she anticipated.

Mark M.
11/21/2018
Strut repair
Always great svc from ray and crew excellent prices

JI
Jim I.
Audi TT
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he had to make a second visit to the business.

Ronald C.
11/16/2018
Awesome
I was skeptical in trying to find a good mechanic to work on my bmw. I was sent to Rai by one of my dads friends who said this place was the place to go for the type of car I have. I still was weary, but walked in. Not only did they fix my car, these guys were friendly and walked me through every step. I paid some money , but after asking around, I paid less then I would have any where else. I received the attention you would get from a small town at a big name shop in Baltimore. This is why I’m leaving a review. I can’t appreciate them enough. My car drives so freaking well now. I bought this thing from car max and they hid the codes from me. Rai explained the whole tech process to me and with preventive steps my car will last and drive well now. Thank you Rai. For real man.

Arnold, MD
Volkswagen Golf
11/14/2018
Great service.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Timely service.

ZV
Zachary V.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Zachary said they were nice, they gave a good price and they did a good job

BT
Brian T.
Glen Burnie, MD
10/30/2018
Tire mount/balance
Went here b/c I had a bubble in one of my tires from poor road work on MD 295. Decided to replace all with Michelin tires. Tires were quickly done, and I was on my merry way. I did have to come back a few days later because I got a screw in one of the tires from driving through Baltimore (thanks Baltimore!). Ray had a new tire ordered up and it was delivered <2 hours later. Changed over quickly, and I took the old tire with for warranty claim. Very easy to get in and out and to deal with.

I'll continue going here, as I have for the last 6 1/2 years.