Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

CONSTANCE E.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/27/2014
They are very friendly and acomodating.
I am upset that although I have spent thousands of dollars at this particular shop, I had to call corporate in order to have a warranty honored that I had paid dearly for.
When the manager initially said he wouldn't pursue my warranty, he also said that my lug nuts were rusted and had to all be replaced. I had taken the car to two other places who said the could remove them without breaking them and for half the price.
It is difficult enough for a woman to find a mechanic they can trust, I had thought this particular Rad Air was trustworthy.
Rob M., Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 12/29/2014

Hi Constance,
I'm sorry you feel you had a bad experience. The rack and pinion had failed due to other mechanical failures and with the help of the General Manager we were able to get the manufacture to warranty the rack and pinion for you. The locking lug nuts had to be heated to be removed due to the rust, there is no way to know how long it will take to remove them without damaging the rims which in return took almost 2 hours. I thought you had left the facility Happy with the outcome, You can call me at anytime to discuss further as this was a learning experience for me and I want ALL my customers to be Happy with our services.
Rob.

DOUG H.
Cleveland, OH
Dodge Dakota
02/10/2014
I have to return...the repair didn't fix the issue to ABS warning light
Good Thing / Bad thing... They hurried to get me out on time but after 3 hours the truck was supposedly fixed. I started my truck up and the same ABS warning light came on. It has came on off and on since the repair. Now I need to return it for repair and more time loss to me.
Rob M., Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 02/27/2014

I had Doug bring the vehicle back in. We found aftermarket running boards were installed and the bolts were screwed right into the wiring harness causing the abs system to malfunction and short out the rear sensor. Happy we were able to fix the problem.
Thanks Doug for being patient through this process!!!
Rob.

TG
Tim G.
Ohio
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Tim said the business took care of the issue he was having with the air conditioner and they gave him the answers he needed about what needed to be done and about the price.

08/24/2013 Category: Service
Tim said he had an air conditioner put in after market and he was not happy. He was not satisfied with what he found out when he went in for a diagnosis. He was upset that there were hidden charges for service that he thought he already had paid for. He mentioned he likes the service advisors at this business.
Rob M., Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 09/03/2013

CALLED TIM ON THE PHONE AND HAD HIM BRING VEHICLE BACK IN AND EXPLAINED PROBLEMS HE HAS WITH VEHICLE.

Jason A.
Ohio
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2013 Category: Service
Jason said the owner called him and was very apologetic and offered him a free oil change. The owner said he would do whatever it takes to make his customers happy and keep them coming back.

04/17/2013 Category: Service
Jason said they were very knowledgeable on the phone, but when he had the vehicle serviced, he was not given any information. Although this business is cheaper than others, he would not recommend them for the reason mentioned.
ROB M. from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 04/25/2013
Jason, sorry no information was given about your safety inspection. Our Assistant Manager in training failed to mention your vehicle did not need any other services or recommendations at that time.The 2012 Chevy Cruze had 12,581 miles at time of service and found to be in good working condition.