DON S.
Mount Prospect, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
10/20/2018
Honesty
Honest and trustworthy folks.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Don!!

JOHN W.
Glenview, IL
Ram Pickup
10/19/2018
Beyond Satisfied customer
From work completed to customer service hands-down best in town !!! Thorough, honest and professional. All around great!!!!

JADWIGA T.
10/18/2018
My Truck Runs Like New Again!
This one was serious, my engine failed and needed overhaul. With confidence I had the Rada Team do the work. Turnaround was quick, price was fair, truck was returned clean and it runs like NEW! Couldn't ask for more. THANK YOU!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You J. Glad to hear that you're happy with the truck.

MICHELE S.
Oak Park, IL
10/18/2018
Excellent customer service went above and beyond. The work was excellent my car looks brand new!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for Your business Michelle. We're glad you're happy with the way your car looks now. It was a pleasure meeting you.

JON K.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
10/14/2018
I've found my mechanic!
Went here after receiving a referral from a friend for some work. After meeting with Tommy, who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, I will never go anywhere else! Great work! Great prices. And something I can or have rarely ever said about a mechanic, honest! Thanks guys and I'll be seeing you again in the future and referring all my friends and family there from now on
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/14/2018

Thank You for the kind words Jon. We are very happy we were able to earn your trust. Thanks for taking the time to write us this great review.

Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Jon for the kind words!!

AA
ANITA A.
Morton Grove, IL
10/12/2018
Great Fast Service!!
Thank you all very much for your help in resolving the problem with my vehicle.
It was done in a very timely manner and the service was great.
I will recommended them to my neighbors and friends. They are professional, personable, and I TRUST THEM!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Anita!! We appreciate  the kind words!!

RK
ROBERT K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
Highly recommended ‼️
Great repair quality, professional service and much more. I can not say anything negative. Tomm and his team are always up to the task. I highly recommend this workshop

Thank you Robert!!

SD
STANLEY D.
Des Plaines, IL
Jeep Cherokee
Oil change on 2015 Jeep Cherokee
The customer is greeted with respect and the work and repair of my car is done well.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Stanley!! We appreciate your business!!

JANINA K.
Great job!
The staff is very professional, they kept me informed throughout the repair process, the repair was done on a very timely manner and the car looks like new.

Thank you Janina!!

DK
DARIUSZ K.
Romeoville, IL
Genesis G80
10/01/2018
Genesis G80 Sport
Very professional, honest, superb attention to detail!
I am VERY picky, it's hard to make me happy when it comes to my car and Rada Auto exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you for a job well done.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/02/2018

We are very happy we exceeded your expectations Dariusz!!

CE
Carlos E.
Schaumburg, IL
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said that everything was good. The business told him everything he needed to know.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Carlos!! We are glad we were able to help you while your vehicle was stuck on the side of the road.

MARCIA S.
Mount Prospect, IL
09/16/2018
Rada Auto is great!
I took my car in for service to Rada Auto for the first time. I talked to Ottavio and Tom on the phone a few times before choosing them. They were both so nice and answered all of my questions and i had a lot! They took their time and explained everything including the cost of parts. I am happy to say my car is now running better than ever. They are not only nice, but very honest and I feel their prices are good. I will be definitely be using them in the future and referring family and friends to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the kind works Marcia!! We really appreciate you giving us a chance in servicing your vehicle.

Ottavio Dattolo

ADAM M.
Lake Villa, IL
Dodge Sprinter
09/14/2018
They have so great service professional guys
I show up on the appointment, don't have to wait too long for the service and service is great I recommended this shop to my friends and family.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Adam!! We appreciate your business!!

RJ

ANNA J.
Franklin Park, IL
09/05/2018
the best !
very professional service! highly recommend!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Anna for the wonderful review!!

Dasiey G.
Berwyn, IL
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dasiey said she received good and quick service at the business.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for the AWESOME review Daisy!! We appreciate your business!!

AH
ANDREA H.
Des Plaines, IL
Buick Verano
08/22/2018
Exceptional Service
We used Rada Auto for both mechanical and auto body work on several occasions and are very pleased with the quality of their work. Their pricing is fair and they use quality parts and materials. Their customer service is exceptional. We plan to do business with them again in the future and use them for all our automotive needs. We consistently rate them at 5 stars.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words Andrea!! We appreciate your loyalty!!

AA
Andy A.
Elk Grove Village, IL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Andy said he liked the way the staff handled everything.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you Andy!! We appreciate your business!!

ANDREW B.
Algonquin, IL
08/21/2018
Above and Beyond
I'm not one to normally take the time to write a review. But, when it comes to the experience I recently had at Rada Auto, I felt I had to share! From the beginning to the end, Tom and his team greeted me at the shop, assisted my every need, assured through my insurance that all items were covered and then went above and beyond to assure I got safely to my rental car while the car was being repaired.

With the amount of damage my car required, I never imagined I would see the car look as good as it did when I first bought it. I expected it to be fixed, repaired and in a condition that I could drive it again. When they finished my vehicle in a VERY timely manner, the car was above and beyond my expectations. And, in fact, it did look as good as it did the day I purchased it!

At Rada Auto, they know how to treat their customers. They understand that auto work is difficult for their customers and they do their best to minimize the disturbance and deliver a service that is beyond the expectation. Thanks again to Tom and his whole team. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to Rada Auto for ALL future service and repair needs.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/21/2018

Thank You Andrew for the kind words. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you in this difficulty situation. We're thrilled how happy you are with the finished product.

Lake Zurich, IL
Lexus ES 350
08/18/2018
overpriced
I felt cheated. I purchased a groupon for oil change services. I called to book an appointment and told them I had a groupon. When I got there, they told me it would cost me additional amount than my groupon for the oil change. They could have told me this over the phone when I had called. This is called taking advantage of your customer. I would never go back to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

I'm sorry you feel cheated. If you read the fine print on the groupon it says that the price is good for up to 5 qts of oil and your vehicle takes 6.5. Also it states that it covers a regular spin on filter and your vehicle takes a cartridge filter. You weren't informed of that fact over the phone because you did not ask about that when you called. But, before we took your vehicle in for service we informed you of the extra cost and you agreed to the that. We try to be as transparant as possible and inform of all costs before the service. So as I have said, I apologize you feel cheated but in our opinion we did everything we could to provide you with the best possible service.