Joel D.
Naperville, IL
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Joel said the employees are good people. They are straight and up-front, they don't cut corners and are real honest with him.

John P.
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020
Diagnosing Difficult Issue
My high mileage Denali had a persistent and worsening whine which was difficult to diagnose. After several attempts and repairs the front differential was replaced and problem solved. I was charged for only the final repair, not the earlier attempts and I appreciate the honesty and hard work Andrew put into fixing the problem. I've been taking my vehicles to Rx Auto for years because they have always been fair and do great work. Will continue to have them work on my vehicles.

WP
William P.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/05/2020
Great communication with repair techs
Work was done as requested, not doing what is not necessary. Pricing is vey fair on parts. I understand the shop needs to make money on parts as well as labor, and this shop does not price gouge on that. Not like some places that charge 2-3 times parts cost.

John L.
Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
12/31/2019
Excellent Shop
I have been going to RX Auto Care for the last 8 1/2 years. I took our business vehicle for service and also my personal vehicle. I trust Ron, Andrew, and Patrick with any thing I own. They are truthful about the problems to the vehicle. They are fair and will treat you in a very respectful manner.
This posting is my last because I'm going back to my home in Tennessee and I will miss this shop and everyone in it. I hope if you need any service to your vehicle, you will give RX Auto Care a try. You will come back again, I promise

BV
Bill V.
12/20/2019
great service and quality; reasonable cost
Their response to any service issues or queries is prompt. Their service is professional, prompt and well done. Prices are reasonable. They stand fully behind their work.

Robyn H.
Ford Expedition
12/16/2019
Routine Maintenance With No Worries
Never do I have to worry when we take our vehicles here. They will always take the best care of us, 20 years and counting!

MK
Mike K.
Winfield, IL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business was great. They did a great job, had good customer service, good guys and were fast.

KF
Ken & Betty F.
Buick Century
12/02/2019
Quality service
Excellent service. Always Willy to work with my schedule. I can always expect quality work done in a fair and honest way. They never try to push work that you don’t need or want.

Robyn H.
Ford Explorer Sport
11/26/2019
Truly honest.
This is my daughters truck that needed to be fixed last minute before a short trip. They got it done, and she was on her way safely, these guys are the best.

Chao C.
Illinois
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Chao said that the place was great.

VA
Vasiliy A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Vasiliy said this business was excellent. There were no lines, no pressure, they were fast and had good prices. There was no hassle.

Michael C.
Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was excellent. They had fair, great prices and know what they are doing. They have excellent mechanics.

Connie S.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Connie said that she went in and had a repair done. She was a little frustrated because when she left the check engine light came back on. They are nice people. They do good work.

Diane G.
Ford Edge
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Diane said Ron and all the guys are the best. They provide excellent service.

Ron B.
Mercury Mariner
10/29/2019
The Best!
Seems this shop is always busy but never too busy to take care of a customer. Whether it's a walk up oil change or a front wheel bearing or honest advice, Ron and the Rx Auto Care crew work hard to keep your vehicle safely rolling.