EP
Emiliya P.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Emiliya said everything was perfect at the business. They were very honest, described everything so she could understand and she was happy.

Michael C.
Hyundai SONATA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they treated him great, the service was fast, fair and they did not try to cheat him.

Robyn H.
08/20/2019
Excellent!!!
You will never find a more honest, reliable, trustworthy place to take your vehicle, so stop looking, just bring it to RX Auto Care!

TD
Tim D.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business had good customer service.

Jeff C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he got quick service and they were able to get him in right away. He stated the staff resolved the problem at a fair price, and he would highly recommend this business.

CG
Charlie G.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said the service provided by this business was excellent and tremendous.

KP
Kurt P.
Oldsmobile Aurora
08/08/2019
Regular Oil Changes
Changing the oil in an older vehicle is the best way to preserving its life.
RX Auto Care keeps services simple, allowing you to do what you need and what you can afford.
They are always knowledgeable and professional.
Small requests are always done without piling up extra costs.
Keep up the good work.

HS
Henry and Joyce S.
Winfield, IL
Honda Fit
08/02/2019
Squeezed me into their schedule.
I usually don't like to call last-minute but I had the day off and needed an oil change and a couple of other small services after just getting back from a trip. Even though I called mid-morning and his schedule was pretty full, Ron was able to get me in. I dropped the car off and picked it up a few hours later.

TA
Tamir A.
Naperville, IL
Acura Legend
07/25/2019
This place keeps amazing me at how awesome it is.
As usual, the guys at RX Auto take great care of my cars and find a way to be helpful at all times. Every time I'm there I learn more about what their shop is trained to do, and it makes my life that much easier. Love these guys.

KF
Ken and Betty F.
Buick Century
07/24/2019
Oil Change
Very accommodating to my schedule needs. The work was done quickly while I waited. Always ready to answer my questions.

TW
Tim W.
Chevrolet Lumina
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Tim said they always they give him excellent service there and he never has a problem there.

LT
Lindsay T.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Lindsay said the employees were prompt in fixing her vehicle and calling her to tell her it was done,

Josephine C.
Nissan Murano
07/20/2019
Trustworthy
Analysis of car’s repair can be trusted. As a woman, I need to know I can rely on what is wrong, as others have given me estimates for work that my car did not need.

Brenna M.
07/20/2019
Not so good
Usually i would stop in and be able to get an oil change. I stopped in the other week and they were busy, which is understandable, and said I’d be back another day. So i called the day before i actually went to see if i could get one that day, which they were busy and he said how about tomorrow. I said yes he took my name. When i got there the next day my name wasn’t on the schedule and the man who greeted me had an attitude and treated me like i was making it up that i spoke to someone the day before. He was completely rude and i will not be going back there. Its not my fault that someone forgot to write me down in the book. And i don’t appreciate the eye roll and huffing and puffing i got when I’m getting my car serviced. Always liked them until recently and they can watch me get my car done at one of the establishments in the same parking lot from now on

Dennis and Sharon S.
Naperville, IL
Ram 1500
07/17/2019
Mr.
These guys are honest, fair and fast!

North Aurora, IL
07/13/2019
Honest and Reliable
I recently had my car towed to Rx after it broke down in a parking lot. Andrew called me to let me know that the starter went bad. He also told me that I had the starter replaced by Rx in 2017. I had completely forgotten about this! They covered the part under warranty and replaced it free of charge! I appreciate a business that takes responsibility for their work and communicates honestly with their customers. As a person with minimal knowledge of cars, I feel like I can be an easy target to be taken advantage of, but not with Rx!

LC
Lydia C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Lydia said the staff were very welcoming and able to explain what she needed to get done.

SA
Sheila and Ed A.
07/09/2019
Andrew was great at fitting us in
We had a very short window to get a new radiator put In our truck and back to work within a day. Andrew said he was pretty booked but will try his best. He delivered it the same day. Thanks Andrew!

Robyn H.
07/03/2019
You can count on them always!
I can't even begin to describe the awesome service that RX Auto Care always provides! Truly honest and dependable, we even got our car back a day earlier than expected! Thanks again guys!

BV
Bill V.
06/29/2019
great service and quality; reasonable cost
Great service. Reasonable prices. Stand by their work. Had them do Radiator, AC, brake work. Very satisfied.