Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.5714243/5Overall Rating 4.5714243/5Overall Rating 4.5714243/5Overall Rating 4.5714243/5rating 4.5714243
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

NM
Nancy M.
Cambria, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service...
Always friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Nancy - thank you so much for the great feedback.  I have let Raul know that you were delighted with your service experience!

SF
Shirley F.
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Friendly, respectful and I felt they did very good work!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words!  I will let Raul know that he (and his team) did a 5-star job.

In addition, thank you for allowing us another opportunity to service the Azera.  We will always do our very best to ensure you are delighted with our service.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service happened within the time frame they said it would be done and the shuttle was quick and friendly. Would recommend Rancho Grande Motors for service!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Great service center!
Great!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Mary,

Thank you so much for the great review!  Your service advisor, Steve Sharps, was happy to assist you.  Hope to see you next time!

Robert S.
San Luis Obispo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/03/2018 Category: Service
car
close to home
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the SurCritic review!  We appreciate your business and will continue to strive for five star service.

Have a great weekend,

PB
Paulino B.
Arroyo Grande, CA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Friendly and quick.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I will let Raul know he provided 5-star service!

Joe C.
Grover Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional, Knowledgeable & Friendly
Trust is Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I appreciate dropping off my Hyundai for servicing and or a safety recall & knowing that when I'm called to pick up the vehicle that it is in perfect running order. I appreciate the Safety Check that Rancho Grande does at the end of every servicing, ie: fluid levels, tire pressure, brakes, etc. This is very important to me as sometimes we can all be Forgetful about the 'little', but most important things.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you so much for the great SureCritic review!

NS
Nicholas S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/20/2018 Category: Service
WReady to go
I did not have to wait to be written up, it was waiting for me to show up. The car was ready in the time they estimated and was cleaned and washed. The only thing they forgot to write up was to check thr head light, to see if they were aligned correctly. My fault for not checking the write up.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star SureCritic review.  i will have our service advisor contact you about the headlights!

NM
Nancy M.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly staff
From calling for an appointment to picking up my car, everyone at Rancho Grande was friendly and helpful. I really appreciate the shuttle so I could get things done while my car was being fixed. Thanks also to Peter who helped me get my phone synced--some of us are technology impaired!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the five star review! So glad Peter took great care of you. I will let him know he did a great job.

AN
Antoinette N.
Atascadero, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great response to customer concerns.
Really appreciate the quick and meaningful response to my concerns about my last visit. It showed the quality of your organization! We will be back avain.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
Average overall
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the SureCritic review.  As we discussed by phone, I apologize for the inconvenience and assure you we strive for 5-star service.  I have added notes to your account to take care of the next oil change & tire rotation!

Grover Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service...willing to work with my budget..devised a schedule to complete all my maintenance due. Very professional ,friendly and just plain awesome
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

It was great working with you!  Thank you for the great review - I will let the team know they did a 5-star job.

Sincerely,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Latest service
I returned to finish up my service and had a much improved experience. I had complained previously and all of my complaints were taken care of. They did an excellent job this time around. That’s all we can ask for in customer relations and customer service.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  So glad you had an improved service experience.

GH
Gary H.
Avila Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Peter did an excellent job above and beyond by discovering a rats nest under the hood.
Then had it removed, power washed the whole engine compartment and washed the whole car!

Thanks
Gary Henry
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Peter's 5-star service!  I will let him know you are very pleased.

Morgan Hill, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil, filter change
Was able to get a Saturday appointment for Oil, filter change. The job was done promptly and they even rotated the tires. Service rep was very good.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

So glad the team took great care of you! Our team does their very best to provide 5-star service - even on Saturdays!

Linda S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Orientated
Friendly, efficient staff, courtesy rides for us single people are great.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your kind words!  Steve and his team work very hard to provide 5-Star service.  I will let Steve and his team know they did a great job!

San Luis Obispo, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Shuttle was great when I couldn’t drive
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

So glad the Shuttle took good care of you!  Our team works very hard to ensure you have a great visit every time!

EA
Ed A.
Morro Bay, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Once again I am very satisfied with my experience having my Hyundai Elantra serviced. Very nice friendly staff and my car was done in no time.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for letting our team know that their hard work is recognized!  I will let Raul and his team know that they provided 5-star service!

James F.
Nipomo, CA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Very positive experience!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

PG
Patrick G.
Cambria, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/04/2018 Category: Service
RGH Review
They treat me like family.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond!  We appreciate you and love taking care of your beautiful Equus!

CG
Charles G.
Arroyo Grande, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
great service
great
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the great SureCritic review!

I will let Raul and his team know they did a 5-star job.