Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.5384585/5Overall Rating 4.5384585/5Overall Rating 4.5384585/5Overall Rating 4.5384585/5rating 4.5384585
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

GS
Gerald S.
Atascadero, CA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast, thorough, friendly.
Great product, greater service, great people.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you very much!  Our team appreciates your business!

CA
Claudette A.
Paso Robles, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Managers don't keep you waiting long
In the past I have found service a bit expensive for services, especially oil change. WOW,
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Glad you were attended to in a prompt manner!

Los Osos, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service
This is the second Genesis I have had regularly serviced at Rancho Grande. I also bring my wife’s Subaru. They always treat us well and perform the work professionally

Thank you so much!

06/19/2018 Category: Service
They sell great cars!
Have a great day!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic review.  I have left you a voicemail requesting a call back.  Can you please give me a call to discuss the matter?  I would genuinely appreciate it!

Jocelyn L.
Atascadero, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Car
Good job
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you!  We appreciate your feedback.  I will let the team know they did a 5-star job!

LT
Le T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
We brought our Sonata in for a factory re-call service and we were treated like the best paying customer would expect. The whole experience exceeded our expectations.
Steven Sharps was the kind of employee that every business wishes they had. Very personable, made me feel like I was a special customer and my car was fixed quickly, on time and was even washed and vacuumed! I will go back to Rancho Grande Hyundai without hesitation!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much!  I will let Steve know!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil service
Tony made a personal call to me and offered a free oil change due to some problems with the previous one. It is much appreciated!

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Before services have been fine. This time after oil change had to take it back because oil continued to leak off and on.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for letting me know that this happened.  I have left a voicemail for you requesting a call back. Please contact me at 805-597-5574 - I would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience.

Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you - I am so glad you feel comfortable!

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and comfortable environment
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic review!  I will let Steve know that he provided 5-star service.

Marty W.
Grover Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/13/2018 Category: Service
So so experience
Was with most dealerships, too expensive.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Marty,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today.  I appreciate that you took the time to contact me regarding the price of the repairs.  I am impressed that you installed the part yourself -  Have a great day!

Arroyo Grande, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Overworked and poor communication
They have expanded beyond what they can handle with 4 service advisers. It's usually a long wait for an appointment and it's very difficult to get to talk with the service advisers to find out what's going on with your car. They need more advisers if they are going to try to handle this amount of customers.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for contacting me regarding the long wait time for appointments and repairs. We are currently working on expanding our technical staff to accommadate the demand!

Paso Robles, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair
This dealership needs more help to complete work in a timely manner. The service people all did what they could but I still have to go back and I’m not thrilled
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your response. You are absolutely right - We are adding staff to our dealership to accomodate the high demand!

Avila Beach, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service, easy in, easy out
Steve and the cashier were friendly, quick and very detailed as to what I could expect. Thank you Rancho Grande!! I'll be back...
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your great SureCritic review - I will let Steve and his team know they did a great job!

Bruce B.

Warren T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Chris was great
Chris was professional. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. Followed through on his promises and helped me get rid of an annoying sound my tires were making after getting my vehicle serviced at the hyundai in costa mesa (i didn't realize I needed an alignment in addition to the rotation at that time).
Car is running great and was happy they washed it as well. Moving to Colorado so won't be back to this location probably ever but thanks and good luck!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Mr. Thom,

I am so happy Chris provided you with 5-star service!  I will let him and his team know they did a great job.

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Makes it easy
Steve at Rancho Grande Hyundai to great care of me and my Sonata. Dropped my car off for service and he communicated with me promptly when the service was finished. When I picked up my Sonata it was washed up and ready to go!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you!

JN
Joanna N.
Templeton, CA
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Thank you so much for an amazing service. I'm so happy that I bought a car from a company that values costumer service as much as I do. It is a rare thing these days. My car was done earlier then expected and was super clean. thank you, Joanna
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking to time to complete the SureCritic review!  Have a great day!

Michael S.
Oceano, CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Staff was friendly. Only came in for a recall. They washed and vacuumed my car. Performed a courtesy inspection and let me know about a burned out brake light.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks Michael - I will let Steve know he did a 5-star job!

WH
William H.
Pismo Beach, CA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
True Customer Service
We have bought several cars from Rancho Grande Motors. A Sonata, Cadillac CTS and the Tucson. We purchased the Tucson because of the outstanding service Hyundai provided on the Sonata. Cadillac has always been my go to car but that has changed forever! Hyundai treats their customers with respect and they back their brand! Rancho Grande Motors shows true customer service to their clients, they go above and beyond to try to resolve any issue that might come up. Rancho Grande Motors is a great place to go to purchase and have service done. Everybody is friendly and willing to take part as a team member.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

JY
Joseph Y.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Polite professional service
Very friendly staff fair price for quality service.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you very much for the great 5-star SureCritic review.  I will tell Steve and the team they did a great job!

Jeff H.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
All who worked with me at the service dept were very professional and new what needed to be done. a good crew. Thanks to all.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for completing the SureCritic review -  I will let Steve and the team know they did a 5-star job!