Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5rating 4.6000027

Morro Bay, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Raul did a great job keeping me informed on the progress of my vehicle, it only took about an hour from the time he took my keys to the time I drove away.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for letting us know Raul did such a great job! I will pass along the positive review.

Sincerely,

EC
Ernesto C.
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and accurate
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

It was great meeting you!  Thank you for the great feedback.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CG
Christopher G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
My cars engine light was on and it had to stay in the shop over the weekend. Rancho got me a rental car during maintenance and I had my car back in just a few days. Peter has great service and was very responsive when I called to check up on my cars status. Highly recommend!

AO
Alma O.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
great customer service and quick turn around time
I always dread going to dealerships, but Raul definately made my 1st time at rancho grande motors the most pleasant experience I’ve ever had with any dealership. He made sure to let me know what the benefits of certain services were and also made sure to let me know that only what was needed would be done not extra. He was very mindful of my stay and wait time while I was getting my vehicle serviced. I felt like I was welcome there not just as a customer but as a person. It’s a nice feeling knowing that some one truly cares about you as an individual and meets your needs not just sees you as a client that can pay for services. My car was serviced quicker than I expected and they also gave my car a complementary wash, which was very nice of them to do. I can say that all the staff here was friendly and pleasant to be around even interacting with the receptionist as I payed for my service was absolutely lovely. As long as I stay in SLO this will definitely be my go to dealership.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you so much!  Raul is a valued member of the team. We appreciate your 5-star review - I will let Raul & his team know he did a fantastic job!

KW
Karen W.
Oceano, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
very helpful
I was hearing a rattling noise which seemed to be coming from my glove box even when empty. The technician tracked it down easy peasy!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

So glad Steve took great care of you during the service appointment.  I will pass on your review to him and his team!

BW
Bruce W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Attitude matters
This outfit must be very successful because they acted as if they were doing me a favor to service my car.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I want to personally apologize regarding your recent service experience.  Our staff works hard to ensure you're completely satisfied during every service visit, however this does not sound like the case on your recent visit.  I attempted to reach you by phone earlier.  I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience.

Look forward to your call,

Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me by phone yesterday.  We appreciate your time and use your feedback to imporve our department. I have noted your account to include a complimentary oil change service on your next visit.

I hope you feel we have responded appropriately to your concern.  We genuinely appreciate your business and will do everything we can to make you want to come back!

In the near future, you will receive a follow up email from Hyundai requesting to re-score our deparment.  If you feel like Rancho Grande Motors handled your concern in an appropriate and constuctive way, please let them know!

Sincerely,

MT
Maria T.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very impressed for the service I received
I buy my car in 2006 in Rancho GrandE, and I keep bringing in for this service ever since I bought it but I never received this such a great customer service like this last time, Mr Raul Ruiz help me above & beyond with his excellent customer service, Thank You.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you!

Atascadero, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
timely, listened to request, friendly
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the SureCritic review. I will let Raul and his team know they did a 5-star job!

Sheila C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
Always friendly, helpful staff. Thorough and competent in their jobs. Nice waiting area.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I will let Raul and the team know they did a great job! Thank you very much!

WG
William G.
Clovis, CA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Steve my service rep was outstanding! Everybody at this location was friendly and willing to assist.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you very much!  I will forward the info to Steve.  He does a great job for us.

SL
Shelby L.
Paso Robles, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2018 Category: Service
People
I had my car for a couple of weeks before the air went out. Tony and Steve took care of the process the whole time. The part was not supposed to come in until October. I feel that Steve went above and beyond to help me. He was amazing at always keeping me up to date and would inform me of everything going on. He was so great!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you!  Steve gets all the credit on this one. We appreciate you and look forward to servicing your new Kona!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service at Rancho Grande
This dealership needs some real improvement; they don't return calls and when you show up in person, they ignore you.
We've been driving 30 miles each way to Santa Maria to have our Elantra serviced because of Rancho Grande's terrible service.
Not a pleasant place to visit.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

I want to personally apologize about your recent experience.  I appreciate your feedback and look foward to improving your perspective about our service department.

Our staff works hard to provide 5-star service.  I will be contacting you directly regarding your recent experience.

PG
Patrick G.
Cambria, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
08/31/2018 Category: Service
2011 Hyundai EQUUS
I am always treated respectfully and treated "like family". Repeatedly, the dealership goes the extra mile for me. Extremely fortunate to have this dealership in my area.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the great SureCritic review - Glad the vehicle is all fixed up!

Carol S.
Los Osos, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Overall good I had to wait for an appt and engine light was on which I felt should have been addressed ASAP
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for responding to our SureCritic review!  Our staff always strives for 5-star service.

We are expanding our service department to help accomodate the growing economy!

IG
Irene G.
Los Osos, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast
I wasn’t there 1 minute when the service manager came to help me
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank yourself !  So glad the team took good care of you. Have a great weekend!

SP
Sharon P.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Personable, efficient staff & service
Staff was really friendly & helpful. Peter in the service department was great to work with. Heath in the sales department went "above and beyond" in helping me with my new car purchase. Impressed with the shuttle service and communication with all the staff. Highly recommend this dealership.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Sharon!

Christopher C.
Pismo Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Love Rancho Grande... but labor cost too high
I was very disappointed in the cost.
I paid almost $300 in labor, for a2 hour service?
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the SureCritic review.  I will let Steve know that he provided exceptional service.  I do apologize for the out-of-pocket expense occured during your 155k service.

I reviewed the invoice and found all labor billed out correctly.  We strive to provide exceptional service at a competetive rate, so please feel free to contact me any time you feel the cost is exceeding the benefit.

The good news is that your next service will just be a minor service!

Rosslyn C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service!
I was very impressed with Rancho grande motors service department. I needed a shuttle which was provided and received a car wash as well! I didn’t purchase my Hyundai at Rancho grande motors because it wasn’t part of the Costco auto program. Otherwise I would 😍
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you very much for the great review!  So glad Raul exceeded your expectations.

Please let us know when we can schedule your two open campaigns/recalls!

805-543-4745

EK
Evelyn K.
Arroyo Grande, CA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
I had a fuse go out in my new Elantra for the charging cords, they changed it out and I was on my way. No problems.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

So glad you were please with our service department.  I will let the team know they did a 5 star job!

NM
Nancy M.
Cambria, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service...
Always friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Nancy - thank you so much for the great feedback.  I have let Raul know that you were delighted with your service experience!