Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.5

Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Susan H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Susan Hale
The personnel are very friendly and helpful but it still was frustrating going without car when it had been oromised
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Oceano, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I called the service dept the day before my scheduled appointment to see if I could park my car on the street and put my key in a drop box because I needed to be at work early that day. I took my car early in the morning about 7:15 am, and there was someone opening the gate in front of the Service Dept at the same time. I was then greeted by a very nice man who quickly took all my information and checked in my car y for the maintenance service, giving me enough time to get to work. I give this dealer a 5 star rating (10 if I could)! Great customer service; I will be back for the next maintenance check up. I feel confidant in taking my car there! Thanks so much!
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your patronage!

EO
Evelyn O.
Stockton, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Place to Have Near Our Car Breakdown
Our Hyundai's engine failed when a family member took a trip out of town, a four-hour drive away from home. Rancho Grande was the nearest Hyundai dealer, so we had the car towed there. It was a Saturday afternoon and the service department was closed, so the key was left in the service drop envelope. Steve, the service manager, called us Monday and kept us informed of the status of our car. It turned out we had an engine failure, which was covered under warranty, so we were able to get a rental car covered while we waited for the engine to be replaced. Steve made the whole process easy for us and also allowed us time to make the drive down there to retrieve the car, and it ran perfectly well on the way home. It was a bit nerve-wracking to have our car being repaired in a town four hours away, but it turned out well and everyone was kind and helpful.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We value you and your business! Thank you for your support!

Louis S.
Pismo Beach, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Device was beyond Expectation
Rancho has gone above and beyond my expectations in Repairs and Re Calls.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your business!

LG
Lois G.
2008 Hyundai Azera
05/28/2019 Category: Service
As always the service was excellent. Jobe, my Service Advisor, kept me updated on the mechanical problem discovered during the routine maintenance. I always appreciate the car wash. All the staff is welcoming and efficient.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Love it!
Love every aspect of it! It’s a little pricey, but dealerships are like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

We appreciate you and your business! Thank you!

PB
Paulino B.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
All my maintenance donehere.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We value you and your business and thank you for your loyalty!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness and quality work
Good Job.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you!

Avila Beach, CA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
05/15/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the team that had my service performed in a timely and quality manner and worked with me on the cost!
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for your support!

Donna W.
Paso Robles, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service manager was excellent......Very professional and courteous!
The service dept. is organized and efficient.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for you patronage!

TF
Thomas F.
Los Olivos, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Good people and freindly. Entry area gets clogged with cars.
Overall a good dealership
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

We appreciaqte you and your business! Thank you!

Maureen M.
Santa Maria, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Self-schedule appointments online
This dealership is fantastic! The employees are very nice, they do their work well and quickly, the prices are reasonable, and as you can tell by my title, I like to go online and find appointment times that work for me.

Thank you!

GREAT SERVICE

Camile W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
My service experience
My appointment was suppose to be scheduled at 130, I called in the morning to double check and they told me it was at 11 which was never discussed. When explaining to the female on the phone that wasn’t going to work, because I’m a student, and that I was told to bring it in at 11 she can’t change it and I should’ve known. When I got there a few minutes after 11, I waited 30 minutes for an advisor to finally come up to me after about four people asked how they could help me. I understand it can get busy, but 30 minutes and interactions with four people and no one helped. My car was in for a few things and some of them I had to remind my advisor of when I called in to check my car two hours later. My advisor was kind but he didn’t explain to me what the issues were with my car. Just short answers. My last service appointment here was excellent but this time it wasn’t. From the receptionist on the phone rudely demanding me to be there in ‘less then five minutes’ to not really knowing all that was wrong with my car. I purchased my car at Hyundai in Santa Maria but live in SLO. I will most likely be taking my car back to dealership I got it from for further service.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Camile, I am sorry we let you down. Rancho Grande Motors really loves their clients and looks to exceed your expectations and appreciate all your feedback and will review this with the team. I am embarrassed by our service and apologize. I am a new service manager here and have gone through some growth on the team and will definately address this concern as the new members are learning the processes. I will calll you to discuss further. Again, my humble apologies.

EM
Eleanore M.
bad service
don't take your car for the smog, unless that's the only thing that they are going to do, otherwise you will be paying for a smog that will not pass after they have disconnected something that needs the car to run for a little while before the smog is done.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Eleanore, I am sorry we let you down and wanted to thank you for your feedback as this helps us train and develop our team. I will share with the team. I am the new service manager here at Rancho Grande Motors and will reach out to discuss further.

NM
Nick M.
Santa Maria, CA
Super Friendly!!
I always get my Hyundai serviced at Rancho Grande Hyundai. Their service is always impeccable and Steve Sharps the advisory does a PHENOMENAL job!!! Very happy with the work that was performed. I cannot wait to come back 👌🏻
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Nick! We value your business!

PG
Patrick G.
Cambria, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Treated respectfully and promptly.
Treated like family.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Patrick! We value you and your business!

Loretta M.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank You!
Everyone was friendly and professional.
I got a ride to and from work and the driver, Jan, was awesome.
I felt like everyone I came in contact with cared about doing their best job!
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Loretta! We value you and your business!

LV
Laurie V.
Cambria, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great overall
Excellent service; friendly, helpful, efficient, knowledgeable personnel; pleasant environment; reasonable cost. All good reasons to keep servicing my car at Rancho Grande Motors.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

EK
Evelyn K.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
They did a good job and very friendly... Very thorough but took over an hour and a half to process and I had an appointment otherwise satisfied
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019