NH
NICK H.
05/12/2019
Rausch Auto Repair
Great service as always. Fixed my alignment problem in one afternoon. John is a super sales representative, and the group does excellent work..

GS
Gentry S.
Acura TL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Gentry said the staff at this business did a good job. Mike the mechanic did an excellent job with his vehicle.

Robert S.
Ram Pickup
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were really, really nice to him.

SP
Sean P.
Lincoln Navigator
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business was great. They were spot on with the service they provided. He trusts them.

SE
SCOTT E.
Elizabeth, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/08/2019
No Appointment and Still Great Service
I threw a belt and broke the tensioner on my Mercedes. Thought I could do it myself until I saw how little room there was. I dropped it off at Rausch over the weekend with a note for the work I wanted done. Turns out the water pump had seized. Had I done the work myself, I would have missed the water pump and done serious damage within a few miles. These newer vehicles are just too much for an old shade tree mechanic. It's not worth anymore. The boys at Rausch are my go-to professionals from here on out. They got me done reasonable quick considering no appointment and at a decent price. You guys are the best. Thanks

TE
Todd E.
Littleton, CO
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that everything was great at the place.

RP
RICHARD P.
Acura MDX
03/23/2019
Great service anytime
Our Acura MDX made a terrible noise and displayed all of the alarms. As my wife was headed home and was close, that’s what she did. Her description lead me to believe it was a problem with the alternator. The battery was new but drained of power. I connected the charger overnight. She drove the car to Rausch the next morning as I followed. They diagnosed all systems and confirmed our suspicions. All was ready within a few hours and we had no inconveniences to our busy life. Thanks to all staff and managers for a job well done and well above average.

CP
Cecil P.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Cecil said the service ordering the products was fine. He added he was expecting the staff to call, though, when the shipment arrived but they did not. He had to go in to the business to pick up the order that took about 3 weeks.

Dustin B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said his vehicle was fixed in timely manner and he has had no problems with it since.

Rachel H.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the business did a good job.

Don R.
Dodge Durango
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very happy with the service provided by the business.

SE
SCOTT E.
Elizabeth, CO
02/27/2019
A Customer for Life
I bought two BMWs from Rausch and have both serviced there. My daughters X5 threw a warning message on the display. I dropped it off to Matt and Chanc the next morning. Even without an appointment, they checked the message, diagnosed it and gave me a call with the issue. I authorized the work over the phone and was picked up that afternoon. Just for grins, I called the dealer to see what the cost would have been... They wanted 4 TIMES the price!!! Matt and Chanc are the best. They are never too busy to stop and answer all your questions and just chat for a while. I'll never go anywhere else. And when my other car with 350K finally dies. Guess where I'm getting my next car. And guess who will service it. Rausch!!!

KG
Kent G.
Buick Lucerne
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Kent said the employees completed everything they promised.

AK
Andrew K.
02/15/2019
Doesn't mind leaving people stranded
Pretty sad Raush is going to leave us stranded without a car. Had to get our hybrid battery changed 16 months ago and they gave a 12 month warrenty. A couple weeks ago the battery again went out and they aren't doing anything but leaving us having to pay another 2000 for a battery! They don't care about anyone and just want to get cars sold without caring about what they are giving people! Pathetic and disgusting!

Sean C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the employees did not order the right service part for his vehicle. They took longer than he expected on his service. They did not put everything back together on his vehicle correctly.

LW
Liz W.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Liz said everything was good with the vehicle. Overall it was a pleasant experience and she got what she needed. The showroom was great, and was full of interesting vehicles. John was excellent at helping her get everything done on the vehicle. She said the experience was fun because she wandered in and a man there showed her around the showroom.

AD
Andy D.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Andy said he would recommend this business for service.

Jason T.
Pueblo, CO
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff was nice.

GK
GERALD K.
01/22/2019
Rausch oil change & service inspection
I was a first time customer at Rausch for an oil change and tire rotation. The service writer, Mathew, was very professional. He made a note on my order that I was waiting while the oil change was being done. The car was finished at the time I was told (1.5hr). Their inspection report was thorough. I would gladly use Rausch Auto for future service.

KE
KELLY E.
01/21/2019
Oil Change - Long Wait
I've been going to Rausch Auto Repair for a while and I love it. My wife took her Toyota Highlander there last Thursday (1/17/19) for an oil change WITH an appointment. It took almost an hour and a half to complete. That seems a little excessive, and she wasn't impressed. But, what comes next really ticked me off. I jumped in her car on Saturday morning and started down the road when I noticed her hood jumping a little. I got out to discover the hood hadn't been properly closed. That is inexcusable. I"m just thankful that she didn't have an incident when she was driving it on the road. Needless to say she's not high on going back, but I will give you a second chance.

K Ellingson
Chanc B., Service Manager from Rausch Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Kelly,

I sincerely apologize for your wifes experience with her oil change last Thursday. Even though the oil change special usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete, the hour and half is not typical practice here. Our first appointment before your wife was late and that put us behind schedule. This should of been communicated to your wife better when she showed up for her appointment. As for the hood not being fully closed, that is absolutely inexcusable. I've talked with the mechanic about this and I assure you this will not happen again.

I appreciate your loyalty and giving us a second chance. Customer service is our main priority and we strive for 100% satisfaction. It really upsets me that this happened and please tell your wife I'm truly sorry and we will be more than happy to pay for her next oil change, if she would be willing to give us another shot.

Sincerely,