Andira S.
Jeep Patriot
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Aaron. He said the service was pretty good.

EC
Emanuel C.
Acura TL
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Emanuel said the staff was spot on and did not try to hustle him. He was very pleased with the honest service he received.

NH
NICK H.
05/12/2019
Rausch Auto Repair
Great service as always. Fixed my alignment problem in one afternoon. John is a super sales representative, and the group does excellent work..

GS
Gentry S.
Acura TL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Gentry said the staff at this business did a good job. Mike the mechanic did an excellent job with his vehicle.

Robert S.
Ram Pickup
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were really, really nice to him.

SP
Sean P.
Lincoln Navigator
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business was great. They were spot on with the service they provided. He trusts them.

SE
SCOTT E.
Elizabeth, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/08/2019
No Appointment and Still Great Service
I threw a belt and broke the tensioner on my Mercedes. Thought I could do it myself until I saw how little room there was. I dropped it off at Rausch over the weekend with a note for the work I wanted done. Turns out the water pump had seized. Had I done the work myself, I would have missed the water pump and done serious damage within a few miles. These newer vehicles are just too much for an old shade tree mechanic. It's not worth anymore. The boys at Rausch are my go-to professionals from here on out. They got me done reasonable quick considering no appointment and at a decent price. You guys are the best. Thanks

TE
Todd E.
Littleton, CO
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that everything was great at the place.

RP
RICHARD P.
Acura MDX
03/23/2019
Great service anytime
Our Acura MDX made a terrible noise and displayed all of the alarms. As my wife was headed home and was close, that’s what she did. Her description lead me to believe it was a problem with the alternator. The battery was new but drained of power. I connected the charger overnight. She drove the car to Rausch the next morning as I followed. They diagnosed all systems and confirmed our suspicions. All was ready within a few hours and we had no inconveniences to our busy life. Thanks to all staff and managers for a job well done and well above average.

CP
Cecil P.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Cecil said the service ordering the products was fine. He added he was expecting the staff to call, though, when the shipment arrived but they did not. He had to go in to the business to pick up the order that took about 3 weeks.

Dustin B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said his vehicle was fixed in timely manner and he has had no problems with it since.

Rachel H.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the business did a good job.

Don R.
Dodge Durango
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very happy with the service provided by the business.

SE
SCOTT E.
Elizabeth, CO
02/27/2019
A Customer for Life
I bought two BMWs from Rausch and have both serviced there. My daughters X5 threw a warning message on the display. I dropped it off to Matt and Chanc the next morning. Even without an appointment, they checked the message, diagnosed it and gave me a call with the issue. I authorized the work over the phone and was picked up that afternoon. Just for grins, I called the dealer to see what the cost would have been... They wanted 4 TIMES the price!!! Matt and Chanc are the best. They are never too busy to stop and answer all your questions and just chat for a while. I'll never go anywhere else. And when my other car with 350K finally dies. Guess where I'm getting my next car. And guess who will service it. Rausch!!!

KG
Kent G.
Buick Lucerne
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Kent said the employees completed everything they promised.