Ricasa Automotive Car Care

Keith M.
04/05/2019
Front End Alignment and brakes
Ricasa Automotive is the best. They got my 2004 Chevy Silverado fixed and running like new. I never realized how bad it was until I took it in for another repair. They mentioned that my alignment was way out and front brake pads were almost shot. I just got my truck back and it feels like I am driving a brand new truck. I’ll be back with additional vehicles and tell all my friends for sure.

Amanda B.
11/07/2016
Great repair shop and nice people
Had a nail in my tire. stopped in the station & Mike Ricasa fit me in right away.
Thanks so much Mike

Larry M.
Jeep Compass
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry's wife. She said the owner Mike, provides excellent service, he's a wonderful guy, and she has gone to him for service for many years. She has encountered several major issues with her daughters vehicle and the staff there have been there for her unconditionally to fix everything as needed. She is very appreciative of them and all they have done. She stated she cannot say enough good things about the service they provide.

GA
George A.
Lexus ES 330
07/26/2016 Category: Service
George said he likes the service there. He likes Mike and he goes there because of Mike. He stated he thinks he is a good and trustworthy guy.

Donavan S.
Hyundai Accent
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Donavan said he was referred to this business by a family member. He has been there previously, and was impressed the first time. He will keep going back.

II
ILLYSA I.
Subaru Legacy
07/19/2016
Keeping a '99 Outback in good shape.
I've been going to Ricasa for many years now. My manual '99 Outback continues to do well thanks to Mike and his crew. Mike doesn't find problems that aren't there, and he solves the problems that are.

LP
LAURA P.
07/18/2016
Ricassa Automotive is friendly, helpful, fast, trustworthy, accurate. Great place.
We take our cars to Ricassa as soon as they're out of warranty. Grateful to have found such a good shop, and nearby.

DIANE H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/16/2016
customer service
Mike has worked on my Trailblazer for about 4yrs, and as always gives me great service and is very congenial. Never does he try to make me spend any more money than I have to. In fact i've been asking him to check my brakes every time and he said they are fine.

Mike S.
Catonsville, MD
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he and his wife really liked the employee who worked on his vehicle.

J.W. (PETE) H.
07/12/2016
Another Job Well Done
For about the third time one of the window risers let go. Mike was able to take care of it at short notice. The windows are a soft spot in an otherwise tough Jeep. We`ve had three repaired so far. One more to go....

KATHY M.
07/12/2016
Super Care
All the best aspects of good customer service, as well as common sense and integrity. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

AF
ADRIENNE F.
07/11/2016
Comfortable with accuracy, diagnosis and price
I never have to be concerned about being taken advantage of. No need to go and get a second opt. Trustworty

SA
STEVE A.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/03/2016
One of the Best!
Mike and his crew are outstanding. I have complete confidence in the service that they perform and any others that they suggest. I endeavor to get my cars and my children's cars serviced by Mike and team.

SP
Steve P.
Toyota Avalon
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he is very happy with the service the business provides. Mike has been repairing his vehicle for a long time and he trusts him to fix what is needed and not to add on unnecessary work.

Megan M.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Megan said the employees at the business were polite and able to fit her in on short notice. The work was fine.