2009 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0666698/5Overall Rating 4.0666698/5Overall Rating 4.0666698/5Overall Rating 4.0666698/5rating 4.0666698
Overall Rating 2.0222247/5Overall Rating 2.0222247/5rating 2.0222247rating 2.0222247rating 2.0222247

Like this location

SR
Stephen R.
The Service is Awsome!
Every time I go into this location for service or to buy a vehicle I’ve had nothing but the upmost honest professional service. They treat me like I’m their only customer. They continue to work hard to get my approval.

Jae S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very good
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/19/2019

Maria C.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
ok.
see my prior notes.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the review and your business. We truly appreciate you. Please give me a call directly so I may address your concerns.

Tony Park
678-258-2622

OM
Ormond M.
Snellville, GA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
O L M.
The service is great.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/15/2019

Tucker, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Glad some of this is over
Service desk was helpful and nice.
Car noise finally gone after 2 years of bringing it in.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the great review and your business. We truly appreciate you. Please give me a call so I may address your concern and questions.

Jane Emilia L.
Duluth, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nice worked with you.
Pleasure to be partners with my business!!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/13/2019

Stockbridge, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I love this dealership, they are honest and straight forward.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/12/2019

CG
Clarence G.
Conyers, GA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and experienced employees..
I have been since i purchased mines from there in 2016. Great place...

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Always great service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/08/2019

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Long Time Customer
Great service....courteous staff.

Joel A.
Dacula, GA
02/07/2019
Awesome buying epxerience
Everyone here--my salesperson, management and the service department went above and beyond to make my shopping experience enjoyable.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/07/2019

JU
Jose U.
Jose uribe
Me siento muy satisfecho con él servicio recibido

Stephanie C.
Lilburn, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Exceptional Employee
I have received exceptional customer service from Emmilee in the service department at Rick Case Hyundai Duluth. I have known her and dealt with her at the dealership for the last couple of years and she is extremely professional, personable, friendly and my "go to person" if I ever have an issue with my car and need to schedule a service appointment. While taking my car to the dealer is not always the most pleasant experience, with her knowledge and the way she interacts with customers, I would say she makes the whole experience the best it could possibly be!

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service - not so great vehicle
Purchased my vehicle 6 years ago. Purchased an additional warranty for $3000+ last year. The navigation/radio unit has been replaced once and needs to be replaced again. My expensive warranty will cover most of this for a remanufactured touch screen, or a new one for a cost of over $1000 to me. Considering it has already been replaced and needs another one, I don't want this unit replaced by Hyundai again. The amount of money I spent to purchase the car, the warranties, the radio problems, the paint chipping off of the vehicle and the wheels are very disappointing. I love the car and originally thought I may purchase another Hyundai, but don't think so after all of this.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/06/2019

I regret to hear your experience was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may correct the concern for you.
Regards,

YW
Yvette W.
Dacula, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Way to go Hyundai!
As a valued customer I cam truly say I have never had a bad experience.

We love you! Thank you for your continued business and being part of our Rick Case Family.

Stephan W.

AD
Ariel D.
Cumming, GA
Great and fast service
my experience was A-mazing!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/05/2019

PJ
Patricia J.
Stone Mountain, GA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
I will always come there for service
The service is fast and I always let you know was going on with your vehicle
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/04/2019

Sue W.