YK
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2020 Category: Service
good service
fast and great service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/25/2020

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Two hours for an Oil Change
Overall service was acceptable and the staff was polite and considerate.
Timeliness was the issue. Routine scheduled maintenance shouldn't take longer than promised.

I sincerely regret to hear your experience was less than excellant. Hyundai Motor America also had an update for us to perform on your BCW system which we performed while completing the first service on your vehicle. I apologize our staff did not make you aware while vehicle was being serviced. If you could please contact me directly as so I may correct your concern. Your complete satisfaction is my goal. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Jo Nyla H.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
2001 Hyundai Service - Window Tracking and Front Door Driver Side Inside Door Handle Replaced
I had to take my 2001 Hyundai Elantra into Hyundai Service to have the Driver's Side Front Window Tracking and Inside Door Handle replaced because my regular mechanic couldn't get the parts or fix it for me. I was really dreading taking it into a dealership to have this service done for a car as old as mine due to the high repair costs at a dealership. But I was pleasantly surprised on two counts: (1) Parts were not as expensive as I initially thought they would be; (2) Service/Labor Costs weren't either. Although together it was a little over $700, both departments (parts and service) were so very understanding; but to FINALLY have my "Little Ole' Baby" fixed was so WONDERFUL!! For over 6-months I was having to unlock my front door, roll the window down and open the door from the outside. Plus by having to continually roll down my window to open the door, the rubber window tracking was being pulled down deeper and deeper inside the door and making it a complete PAIN to open the door (even in 20-degree, rain-drenched weather). BUT NO MORE, as Hyundai fixed and now everything is back to normal on my "Little Ole' Baby". And everyone in both departments were SUPER NICE and was very understanding about how I felt about my almost 20-year old car. Thanks again to Hyundai Parts and Service Departments, even a HUGE THANK YOU to RAYMONE in Service Department as he was so helpful and understanding.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/21/2020

So glad to hear we were able to help. Truly appreciate your business and the awesome review! Have a great weekend!!!

Jorge P.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Cambio de aceite
Buena y rápida atención
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next service.

Robert S.
Norcross, GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
They listen to your concerns
They do a great job, never have any issues with my car after I leave.

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

AC
Anita C.
Buford, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service center
The service department is great. Tammie run a good department. I love going there. They make me feel like family.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you so much for being part of our Rick case family. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next service.

Kathleen M.
Norcross, GA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I've been to Rick case twice for service related to parts that are still under warranty. Both times the items were repaired in a timely manner at no charge. Great service!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and the GREAT review.
We look forward to seeing you next visit.

SG
Susan G.
Suwanee, GA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always
Besides the great work on my car, the service writers always take the time to thoroughly explain any work that might need to be done. I can say without reservation, that this dealership and all staff has always taken the high road in all my dealings with them.

We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Atlanta, GA
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Very friendly and helpful
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your business and great review!

Christopher S.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
I appreciate Hyundai management reaching out to me and resolving issues I had with my car.

02/04/2020 Category: Service
Terrible service
I bought my car a year ago and ever since I've been dealing with issue after issue with the car.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I truly appreciate your business and allowing us to show you that Rick Case Hyundai can and will be your home for all your vehicle's servicing needs. Again appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next visit.

D'yaisha R.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Latest review
I was very appreciative that he told me about the loan program because there was a lot wrong with my car.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate yur business and the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Shenille B.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
They are awesome!
Man I was hoping they left weed in my car again! The last time whoever dropped the bag of sticky icky in my car I have to say it was fire! Yeah we smiled that shit! Anyways! Keep up the good work! Leave me another treat next time! Pleasssee #mamba4life #ripkobe

Suwanee, GA
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
My car was completed 30 minutes earlier than promised.

TY
Tara Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Thank you for excellent customer service, Mareio Gantt was very attentive and professional!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and the awesome review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

EH
Enease H.
Clarkston, GA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Five star
I enjoy taking my Hyundai Elantra 2017 for service because they always do great job i am alway satisfied with the sevice they
provide Thanks Rick case Hyundai.