ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (105)

Duluth, GA
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Easy Breezy!
I bought my Tucson there in 2017 and always return for service, wash/detail. I have absolutely no complaints! Nice waiting lounge too!

LC
Linda C.
Lilburn, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review as well as being part of our Rick Case family. We ruly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Tara B.
Lawrenceville, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2021 Category: Service
The service department at Rick Case always goes above and beyond to take care of my vehicle and I am so appreciative of the professional, timely and in these times very sanitary manner

Oakwood, GA
02/27/2021 Category: Service
From my initial call to the finalization of service, my experience was exceptional!! The service manager as well as my customer service representative was awesome! No complaints!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Dacula, GA
02/26/2021 Category: Service

YW
Yvette W.
Dacula, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Where great people work
I only take my vehicle to Rick Case for service because I know their mechanics are certified and their customer service department employees go above and beyond!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/24/2021

YA
Yelena A.
Rex, GA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Service was fast and quick
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/23/2021

Loganville, GA
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff are friendly and they're making customers feel welcome
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/19/2021

SA
Stephen A.
Hiram, GA
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Awesome friendly staff. Quick and efficient!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/15/2021

Buford, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Staff nice
Great job to fix the issue
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/11/2021

MJ
Marcine J.
Alpharetta, GA
02/08/2021
I have been taking my car here to get my oil changed and anything other small issues that I may have. Every time I take my car here the customer service is is simply great. They ask me what kinds of issues I'm having outside of me getting my oil change. I highly reccommend anyone going here if you want curtious and great customer. I will continue to come because of the excellent service. Also, scheduling a appointment was fast and worked with my schedule which was great. So if you want great service for your car give them a call you won't be dissappointed😊.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/09/2021

AC
Anita C.
Buford, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
They take good care of the people that come in to get there cars worked on.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you your next visit.

LK
Laura K.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
The employees are kind and not pushy, service to vehicle was quick and easy.

Jasmine W.
Duluth, GA
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Ethan is the best!!
Ethan was very friendly and helpful. It was my first time at this service location and I will definitely go back because of him!!!

02/03/2021 Category: Service
Could be better but employees were nice.
Ethan Green was very helpful and professional!
There was an issue with my car afterwards but that was because of the service team. Overall it was an ok experience.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 02/04/2021

I regret to hear your experience was less than excellent.  I would love to speak to you to correct the concern as I truly appreciate you being part of our Rick Case family.

Tara B.
Lawrenceville, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2021 Category: Service
January 23 2021
Ms. Chong is the best customer service representative Ever!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 01/30/2021