AL
Amir L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Its always been a great service by all the guys
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/29/2020

Scottdale, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Worst Service Department
Don't even waste your time with this Service Dept.
Upselling services on a brand new car.
Expected routine services were not performed on the vehicle, so definitely check your service receipt and have the service agent to review itvwith you on the spot.
I haveva 20 year/200k warranty and I pray that I never have to bring my car here to be serviced for anything big or small.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/27/2020

I sincerely regret to hear your recent service experience was less than exceptional. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly to correct any concerns I can and earn  your future business. If you could please contact me at 678.258.2561. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

10/25/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Great service and very kind!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/26/2020

PW
Petrona W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service was first class.
The service department did an excellent job solving the problem with my car and changing the oil Price point was great!. I would not go anywhere else. They were very professional.

WN
William N.
Lilburn, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
John is def the best guy in the service department

Deidra W.
The people

SR
Sherry R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service in service department.
I like your service dept.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/23/2020

YA
Yelena A.
Rex, GA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
The service there is excellent. Will definitely be going again.

10/20/2020 Category: Service
They had fast service. But when i left my car started to tick
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for speaking with me on the phone. I truly appreciate your business and look forward to ensuring your complete satisfaction everytime you visit our location.

AL
Amir L.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
Joon always take care of all the problems on both my cars

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and the GREAT review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

PR
Paula R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff
I have been a customer since 2005 and have always had a great experience with service staff.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/16/2020

PS
Patricia S.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Smooth service
I bought my Tucson new there in 2017 and always go there for services. Everyone is friendly and helpful plus the waiting are is nice! They also do great detailing!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Marvin H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/13/2020

HG
Hilda G.
Buford, GA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service with a no-nonsense approach!
Mrs. Baker and her team are hard workers and they definitely deserve a10!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/12/2020

10/08/2020 Category: Service
Clean, neat, and relaxing atmosphere
Excellent!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/08/2020

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Feedback
Although I had some service cost issues with this dealership, those have been resolved (thanks Tammy!). I can still say I was pleased with the professional staff, the cleanliness of the facility, the communication about what was being done to the car, and the overall service. I have an appointment for my door to be fixed, but I am very satisfied with the tuneup service. I greatly appreciate Tammy following up with me to resolve issues and guarantee customer satisfaction.

10/06/2020 Category: Service
Service prices too high.
The dealership is a nice place, professional staff, clean waiting room. It was easy to schedule appointment. They followed up with me while there.
The problem is with the costs for basic services. I bought my Santa Fe new in a small town in Georgia that offered lifetime free oil change. So for the past 10 years, I have used that dealership for all service needs. The most I ever paid for any tuneup services, including the big ones, was $300 and that was rare. Last week my battery died and caused the driver's car door to lock permanently. I decided to go to a local dealership to expedite getting it fixed. I was informed they would need to order part, which I certainly understand. I knew it was time for the 60,000 mile tuneup, so I inquired about what that would cost. Imagine my shock when I was told over $800! I appreciated being informed about costs along the way. They were not trying to surprise me later with costs. That is a good way to do business, but I doubt I will go back for basic work. And I am still waiting on the car door to be fixed.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/06/2020

I regret to hear your service experience was less than excellent. I have left you a phone message in hopes of speaking with you regarding your concern. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as so I may have an opportunity to correct any concerns going forward. I look forward to speaking with you.
Regards,

TammyBaker@rickcase.com

Appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to correct the concern. Look forward to seeing you!!