Overall Rating 4.1666689/5Overall Rating 4.1666689/5Overall Rating 4.1666689/5Overall Rating 4.1666689/5rating 4.1666689
Overall Rating 2.0185163/5Overall Rating 2.0185163/5rating 2.0185163rating 2.0185163rating 2.0185163

Janak L.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellant service
V.good service

Dong C.
Alpharetta, GA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service!
No appointment but have fast service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We appreciate you being part of our family and look forward to seeing you next visit.

RK
Ronald K.
Winder, GA
Low Beam
I had an issue that really bothered me. Tammy Baker called and fixed everything! She is awesome and Rick Case is fortunate to have an employee of her caliber!

Low beam
Cost to repair low beam on drivers side was $480

Thank you for speaking with you this morning. I appreciate you allowing me to correct the issue and continue providing excellent service to you.
Have a great weekend!!
Regards,

Cheryl M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Cheryl Murray
Always very detailed when explaining any concerns or issues that need to be address concerning the performance of my vehicle.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
oil change
Clear communications and quick service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/18/2019

GE
George E.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
I am glad to be an owner of a Hyundai Sonata or any Hyundai also I am happy for the good service I received at Rick case Hyundai in Duluth Georgia specially from Tony Park he is a great asset to the service department he is kind polite and knowledgeable of what service is about Rick case is a very lucky to have Tony Park member of their service department
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/17/2019

James M.

YW
Yolonda W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service at its best!
I recently had my Genesis seviced with Tammy and her service team. They had me in and out and i made to work on time.

Dynetta D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly
Chong is always happy and eager to help.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/16/2019

D'yaisha R.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Car care
I like this dealership

Lilburn, GA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Good
The people service there are very good
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/15/2019

SR
Stephen R.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
The way they treat me is just top-notch all the time
Every time I come here for service or to buy a vehicle I feel like I’m there number one customer. Rick case is doing a job great job in training his people and making sure that they treat everyone right.

SK
Sang K.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
workers are ready to help customer and very nice and supportive.
the repair works was done before I expected. very satisfied with all the works.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/11/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Ok work POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
They ignore you upon arrival then rush you and make you feel as if you're bothering them!

I regret to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. I do apologize for the issues you’re having. Please allow us to rectify the situation. I can be any further assistance please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Lilburn, GA
Customer Service
Great customer service! The staff is friendly, courteous, professional, and attentive to your needs.

GB
Gordon B.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Gordon W. Blassingame Sr.
service was prompt and friendly

PP
Paul P.
Safety recall
Dissatisfaction with quote to replace two light bulbs

Thank you for your time speaking with me in regards to the concern.. I have made notes in your account, and if there is anything else that needs attention, please allow me to be involved.
Thank you.

Tony Park

John L.
Great Service Department
Rick Case Hyundai service department was great helping with my car issue.
From the time I brought the car in for initial problem all the way through fixing the engine, they were great taking care of my need.
I specially praise Joon Kim for his care for my need.
He was professional, but very friendly. I really felt he genuinely care for my need.
I definitely recommend this service department.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/09/2019

Mariana G.