Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5rating 4.0000012
Overall Rating 2.0714286/5Overall Rating 2.0714286/5rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286

OA
Oyekola A.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Marieo is the man
Service was awesome as usual. wouldn't expect anything else. and Marieo is always so helpful. thank you sir.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your business and of course the wonderful review :0
Best Rgards,

AA
Anthony A.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice Work
Strong

Thank you for the business and great review.
Regards,

Julia L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service Again
I just recently bought a 2018 Sonata and I am truly in love with my car. Rick Case Hyundai Duluth provided me with excellent service. I came in for a oil change this time and was very happy with the smiles and good morning greeting from all the staff. I was quoted an hour for the service and they finished when they said they would. Very happy with the work that was completed, and will be coming back soon!

Thank You Rick Case Hyundai!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Always great experience.

Long Time Customer
Our 2005 Santa Fe still going strong at 185,000 miles plus because of the care given at Rick Case.

We expect our 2017 Santa Fe to do the same for the same reason.

Great staff as well with great Greeters like Chong as first contact to the organization.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/16/2018

Betsy B.
Lilburn, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Emmalee
Emmalee was great! Very knowledgeable, efficient and service was quick!

Minerva C.
Duluth, GA
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I receive EXCELLENT SERVICE every time I come to the Rick Case dealership. My next automobile will be purchased here.

YL
Yolanda L.
Snellville, GA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They are professional and the the service was excellent. I will definitely come back.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/15/2018

Shawn C.
Great 1st Time Experience
I had my vehicle serviced at Rick Case Hyundai for the 1st time, the experience was awesome. My Service Advisor was extremely courteous and helpful. You guys have definitely won me over and will be my preferred dealership here on out!

Bill B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Rick Case Service
I took my 2015 Hyundai Sonata to Rick Case Hyundai for coolant service. I received excellent service and hope to return for other service. This is my second Hyundai purchase.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Genesis Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you your next service visit!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent customer service, quick service and excellent work!

EF
Elline F.
Suwanee, GA
08/12/2018
Helpful and excellent service
We have always gone to Rick Case Duluth since 2011 when I got my Hyundai Santa Fe. The service center is excellent and works fast. One time I didn't know that my car had a recall, they had checked it and let me know that they are going to fix it. This weekend, we had to get new tires, its a bit more pricey however there is a 2 yr warranty that comes with it and the service assistant gave us the manufacturer rebate. Overall, we are satisfied and thumbs up to this center.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/13/2018

HD
Huy D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/12/2018 Category: Service
be care full interior for customer
I want them be care full for interior.they scratch my steering wheel leather.when I go home find down. it not happy because I just buy car 4 month

I regret to hear your experience was less than exceptional.Please contact me directly as so I may correct the concern for you.
Regards,

Tony Park
678-258-2622
TonyPark@rickcase.com

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2018 Category: Service
For Rick Case Hyundai Duluth
Fast and good assistant
Never had a complaint about the work done

EM

Tyler A.
Flowery Branch, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer oriented
They were great and were in contact with me
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/10/2018

AE
Andrew E.
Always great service
I've been with Rick Case Hyundai in Duluth since 2012. Always great service adn great service reps.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you sir! We certainly look forward to seeing you and appreciate your business. Have a great day!!

AE
Andrew E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quick Oil Change and Friendly Service Reps
Another quick oil change and friendly service reps.

Thank you sir! We certainly look forward to seeing you. Have a great day!!

DN
Debbie N.
Service Advisor
Tony is just great. He is always so helpful and takes good care of me.

Thank you very much for the kind words and the business. We truly appreciate you.

CG
Clarence G.
Conyers, GA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
They were on a timely schedule and i was out in less than one hour. Excellent...
Great atmosphere and service. I am committed to Excellence and you all have it. Thanks so much...
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/07/2018