YW
Yvette W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Hallelujah for Hyundai
Hyundai is an exceptional car and they always provide exceptional service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Beckey M.
Stockbridge, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Always Rick Case
I will always stay a loyal Rick Case Customer. Their service team always go above and beyond. I can't ask for a better place to have my car serviced
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/12/2021

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Not bad but not great
I would like to buy a new car but I don’t think that I would purchase it here at Rick Case. The staff is friendly enough. The store is outdated. I felt like the salespeople weren’t very knowledgeable and not interested in the effort and time to make a customer feel confident in their purchase. And once the sale is done they are done with you and you are just another face.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/09/2021 Category: Service
The associates went above and beyond to help me understand my situation. Sadly the part I needed was not in stock but I'm still happy with the service

AW
Angelina W.
Grayson, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Happy Driver
I was so happy that Orlando helped me... he was attentive and professional...informative and appreciative that we still have folks like him and I that knows our job and still treat people well.

Duluth, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Not that great
Problems with scheduling, oil change coupon on their website is not a discount, it's the actual price everyday as per my service advisor.
They tried to sell me service I don't need
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/13/2021

I truly regret to hear your experience was less than exceptional. I have left you a voicemail if you could please return my call at your convenience I would love the opportunity to correct the concern and earn your business going forward.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Regards,

OV
Orskan V.
Jefferson, GA
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2021 Category: Service
They go out of their way to make it right!
After an initial unsatisfactory experience, Rick Case’s Service Director Tammy Baker reached out to me personally to understand what went wrong. She took the time to hear about the experience, current situation and we even discussed and shared ideas on potential improvement opportunities. She committed to making the situation right and earning my repeat business.

This definitely restored my faith and looking forward to working with her and her team for time to come.

07/06/2021 Category: Service
Service Department needs Improvement
Arrived and was told that 1.5 - 2hr would be the wait for a regular service maintenance. 4 hours later, I finally was given keys to my car and do not believe they even checked the 1 thing I told them was going on with car for additional check on service. Disappointed to say the least. I still love my Hyundai, but not happy with service at this location.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for responding to me. I look forward to speaking with you and correcting  the concerns going forward as so we can earn your business. Look forward to speaking with you.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2021 Category: Service
The service at Rick Case is exceptional everyone is courteous and knowledgeable. The waiting area is veery comfortable.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/05/2021

Angie B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Check in was easy. Orlando checked for recalls that were performed while they were completing my scheduled service.

Lisa M.
Suwanee, GA
07/02/2021 Category: Service
The Service Department RAWKS...
I love my Sonata. But, lo and behold, it started burning tons of oil and fouling up my spark plugs repeatedly. I took it to the service department and happened upon Rodney, one of the service advisors. He walked me through the tests I'd have to complete to see if I qualified for a new engine. No question, I needed one. Then came the final straw with my car when it began vibrating terribly, running rough and stalling. I called the service department in tears, headed up to Rick Case where Tammy and Rodney were sure to put me in a rental. Next thing I knew, I had a car with a brand new engine the following week (needless to say the multiple tests that I had to complete previously showed that I was in need of a new engine). So, I've got my car back running better than ever! Now I'm not scared to drive it anywhere for fear of a major malfunction.. I can say without hesitation that the service department there is stellar. Tammy runs it with excellence!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/03/2021

LG
Lucinda G.
Snellville, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Easy and quick recall repair
Went in for an oil change and Alex noticed my vehicle had a recall. He then scheduled me to have the work done. They did a great job getting me in and out on the recall repair job. The icing on the cake: When I had to step outside of the waiting area to take a phone call, an employee offered me the use of her umbrella since it was raining.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/02/2021

SO
Sean O.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Quick and easy going yet very professional.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/30/2021

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Employees
I called last minute regarding a concern with my brakes. For safety I wanted to get them checked right away. I was given a appointment time that worked for me and was seen right away when I arrived. The work was done while I waited and I was given updates as work progressed.
I was very pleased with everything that day.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/29/2021

Dawn G.
Cleveland, GA
06/28/2021
Best customer service !!
Tammy was not only professional on the phone but was extremely compassionate with my circumstances. She even called to let me know my car that was being towed had arrived and to not worry . Breaking down on vacation out of state is not only scary but stressful. Tammy calmed my nerves and I was able to enjoy my vacation!! Thank you !

Christopher C.
Norcross, GA
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Staff was Exceptional
Every time I go there the staff go away and above what I asked. The only thing they miss is detailing my car as was promised when I purchased it.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/28/2021