FV
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great experience as usual
On point as usual.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate you being part of our Rick Case family and your business. We look forward to seeing you next visit. Stay Safe!!

MK
Millard K.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
service
The service time for the oil change was much improved from the last time. Joon Kim was very professional and helpful during my visit.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/03/2020

06/30/2020 Category: Service
great service
the service was great
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/30/2020

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
good
good
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/29/2020

KL
Kyucheol L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff
They're pretty good job!

ME
Michele E.
Stockbridge, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Attentive and Friendly service
Easy oil change and the service guys are always so respectul

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Fuel Pump
I appreciated the personal follow up when it came to my repair.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Fuel pump
I would normally give a high rating, but this visit did not warrant one. I had a fuel pump replaced ,but had to come back the very next day because the pump wasn’t put in securely, causing the car to shut off at the most in opportune times.

I regret to hear of your experience and am glad to hear we were able to corrrect the issue. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity and speaking with us this mornng. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

HG
Halima G.
Very responsive
They were responsive to an error and made up with complimentary service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and allowing us to correct the concern. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.
Stay safe!
Regards,

FC
Felicia C.
Loganville, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Great customer service!
I always come here to get my car serviced. I especially like the rewards program for the oil changes; your 4th oil change is free.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/24/2020

TA

Robin T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Customers service
I purchased my secord car at Rick Case Duluth within three years and always they go over and above. Mike the sales manger made sure along with sale person Regina that I left there with my new 2020. I will puchased my next car there as well
Thanks guys
Robin T
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/22/2020

Suwanee, GA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and they care about their customers.
When I was there, they even brought me out to the bays and showed me the old parts and new ones they were being replaced with.

Buford, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Raymone
Raymone is a great asset to your company. His professional communication and friendly personality make me comfortable. I trust his service recommendations because of how he explains things... I’m very thankful to find a service advisor with Raymone’s integrity.

Damir C.
Atlanta, GA
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
Always great service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/19/2020

AC
Anita C.
Buford, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Make you feel like family.
I always feel like I am special person. They treat me very will
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 06/16/2020