Overall Rating 4.2096782/5Overall Rating 4.2096782/5Overall Rating 4.2096782/5Overall Rating 4.2096782/5rating 4.2096782
Overall Rating 1.9836074/5rating 1.9836074rating 1.9836074rating 1.9836074rating 1.9836074

Jorge P.
Atlanta, GA
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Rick casé duluth
the attention received is good but I don't know how good the service in the workshop is. I don't see what they do to my car. this time they left the radiator fluid level low. I think that is not right. When you take your car to this dealer, check under the hood before retiring.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

HD
Hamza D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Great place for servicing your car great people
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for the GREAT review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Good Service

Pensacola, FL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service for my Sonata
Always come back to my dealership for milestone maintenance services. Good service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/16/2019

Jacquelin F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service , nice people
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/13/2019

Carol B.
Suwanee, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The people make the difference!
Service was excellent! Had battery replaced.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/09/2019

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Review
Very good service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for the good review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
good
rick case hyuadi was good bussiness
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/06/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with my purchase of my Hyundai Santa Fe as well as having it maintained by Hyundai!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/04/2019

DT
David T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service for 2016 Elantra
The personel are customer friendly and customer oriented. The service is great. When I have my oil changed they always wiped off the top of my engine and the surrounding areas. IT LOOKS NICE AND CLEAN. The work is done right the first time. I feel that I am appreciated and my car is handled with care.

Jalques L.
Lithonia, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
This is my 3rd Hyundai from Rick Case, I am a very satisfied loyal customer and recommend the Duluth location for all your vehicle service needs
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/28/2019

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely great. Had an excellent customer service from welcome to finish.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/25/2019

YW
Yolonda W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service!
Employees like Mario makes all the difference. The techs and service mangers are great!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/23/2019

CE
Cathy E.
5 Star. Great location.
Time and time again I receive great customer service and an explanation of the services that are requested and the importance of the requested service. I give Hyundai a Five Star rating!

Joseph A.
Excellent experience
In there for warranty work on my 2016 Tucson. Service Rep. know as "G" was exceptional handling my problem.

NE
New E.
ALWAYS FRIENDLY
TRYING TO HELP WHAT I NEED FOR MY CAR.

JY
Janet Y.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
I brought in my Sonata to get serviced. I had a great experience working with the Service team to get what I needed for my car. I was seen and got in and out quickly. I loved the service and speed of the service.

TA
Tyler A.
Flowery Branch, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2019 Category: Service
I THINK I ALREADY DID THIS BUT GOOD JOB?

CF
Charles F.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Skill & Kindness revealed
Yet another excellent service experience! I called ahead to ask if I could get an appointment for an oil & oil filter change and was kindly told that I could get service as soon as I could get there, unless I could not be there by 5:30p.m.
I arrived, was greeted before I could get out of the car. Joon Kim was my Service Adviser. He was excellent; kind as the day is long. Very short wait. Pleasant waiting area. Very productive staff. I've been to many service "opportunities". Weather, I am taking our Kia or our Huyndai in for service, I go with confidence that the service will be beyond compare! Service @ Rick Case is like no other.