1938 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5rating 4.0232558
Overall Rating 2.0465107/5Overall Rating 2.0465107/5rating 2.0465107rating 2.0465107rating 2.0465107

Stone Mountain, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2018 Category: Service
friendly and swift service
I purchased my car in 2016 and have not had any problems or issues. When I bring my car to the dealership for service, they are swift and knowledgeable.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/13/2018

Ae M.
Suwanee, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kindness
The dealer was really kind.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/12/2018

Stephanie M.
Cumming, GA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Amazing as always!
Always happy with the service provided!! They go above and beyond!!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and your business. We truly appreciate you. Merry Chrismas!

James G.

TH
Thomas H.
Gainesville, GA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
We are always graded with a friendly smile from the service concierge and all of our concerns are addressed at the time with him.

Service on a vehicle took less time than what they said and everything was done correctly and we like coming here to make sure our vehicle is serviced properly and the cost of service is very manageable.

Will always come back Rick Case for service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/10/2018

Jamahl B.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
As always...
Customer Service was excellent!

Kaushik B.
Duluth, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, knowledgeable staff.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/05/2018

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service!!
Always The Best Customer Service!!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 12/03/2018

GH
Gretchen H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Jannel who helped me was great
The lady at the desk who handled my service was 5 star.

GB
Gordon B.
Suwanee, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Gordon W. Blassingame Sr.
Great customer service Emmalee Muller was prompt and even saved me money, that alone will keep me coming back for my service work at Rick Case Hyundai.

Duluth, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service department

Sandra W.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Rick Case Hyundai Duluth Service
We have two Santa Fes and are very happy with both vehicles.

The service at Rick Case is always excellent. The service personnel are honest and efficient.

We like the vehicles and the sales team but it is the service department that has and will keep us coming back.

Troy Woodbury

FH
Floyd H.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
BEST CAR CARE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.RICK CASE ONLY GIVES YOUR CAR THE SERVICE IT NEEDS,I LOVE THAT. I THANK ALL OF THE ASSOCIATES AT RICK CASE DULUTH.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/29/2018

11/28/2018 Category: Service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/28/2018

Tammy aker

Stone Mountain, GA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/27/2018

SD
Sekou D.
Norcross, GA
Great service professional
Great service and I will be there anytime I need service

SK
Sanghan K.
Dacula, GA
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
my dad don't speak english very well and it was great to have korean service managers there to help.

Appreciate your business and the great review. Look forwad to seeing you again!
Best Regards.

MJ
Michele J.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, courteous and prompt
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/26/2018

Appreciate your business and the wonderful review!!

Regards,

Birmingham, AL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Love my car but not super impressed with dealership.
Some of the staff was helpful but if it wasn’t the service technician you dropped off to they were not able to help or tell you anything about the status of your repair. I had to call to check on the status of my car or would have to wait until the technician who had helped me when I dropped it off could talk. I’m considering coming back again to give them another chance.

I truly regret to hear your experience was less than excellent. Please fell free to contact me directly as so we may discuss.
Regards,

IH
In H.
Atlanta, GA
11/23/2018 Category: Service
first maintenance
They took care of my car very nicely. Completely touched as clean as possible and the engine felt very nice after the oil change. Also they told me it will take 45-1hour, but it only took about 40 minutes. Also it was comfortable and warm to stay while waiting for the service to be done.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you and your business.
Happy Holidays!