HS
Holly S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Holly said she thought they did a good job.

Debbie B.
08/01/2018
Tim, the owner is very concerned about his customer's safety... that's always 5 stars and more !!!
Had rear brakes done and as always, work was completed when told it would be. They go above and beyond there service to customers. Hope RMW stays where they are for a long time :)

Debbie

BA
Barbra A.
Suzuki SX4
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff is helpful, fast and truthful.

PP
Patty P.
Cropseyville, NY
Honda Ridgeline
06/15/2018
So far so good
I think I have found a trustworthy shop for car repairs.The last time I brought my car to a honda dealer in Bennington Vt. due to seatbelt recall I also asked them to look at my windshield reservoir as I had filled it up but nothing was coming out, mechanic said the reservoir was dented and I needed a new one at over $300 not including labor and they would order the part .After deciding to see if we could get one at a junkyard which we did, it turned out my son looked at it was nothing wrong with the reservoir not dented or smashed the fluid had frozen up, and with a thaw was working without a problem; When they called me because the part was in I went up with the reservoir I bought and spoke to the service manager who spoke to the mechanic who made up some ridiculous story. I wanted a refund for the part I bought at the junkyard and after some discussion about me returning it to junkyard they agreed to reimburse me which they did along with an apology letter
admitting nothing was wrong with the windshield wiper reservoir. So much for thinking I could trust a dealer and one with a so-called good reputation.

Malcolm G.
Cropseyville, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Malcolm said the employees provided good service.

ZY
Zac Y.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Zac said the staff was super nice, helpful, and timely with the service.

DF
Dana F.
06/07/2018
Quick, honest service at a good rate
My whole family uses RMW Automotive. This was my first personal experience with them, and I was impressed. After being traumatized by Firestone years ago, and finally paying off the Firestone card they coerced me into getting, I was a little skeptical of the mechanic scene. Not any more! Not only did I spend less than I was anticipating, but they had it done earlier than expected. They were very honest and communicated well the whole time my car was in, via both email and phonecall. Can't beat the fact it's right down the street from me....won't go anywhere else!

Don C.
Melrose, NY
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Don said he received good service

Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/01/2018
Auto service
Fantastic

NR
Noee R.
Albany, NY
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Noee said the staff were very friendly, quick, and convenient.

BA
Barbra A.
Suzuki SX4
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Barbra said everything was done on time and there were no problems. The staff didn't promise anything they couldn't deliver.

NT
Nate T.
Grafton, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Nate said Timmy does the work right away.

Dan B.
Lincoln MKC
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was good and prompt. He will be back.

GS
Gerald S.
05/01/2018
Work is always done well and on a timely basis.
I'm always pleased with RMW's accommodative attention to my needs and ability to meet any and all deadlines. I look to RMW for all of my automotive needs for both of my vehicles and they've not let me down yet.

CD
Cheryl D.
Acura RDX
04/26/2018
Always good service
Great service from a trusted family business. I used to get work done at Midas and would never go back to them or another corporate business. RMW is quick, reliable, and their prices are very reasonable.

Mr./Ms. H.
Wynantskill, NY
Nissan Rogue
04/26/2018
Superior service
My vehicle is always taken care of in a timely manner. Service is excellent and I know my vehicle is safe.

Don C.
Melrose, NY
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Don said he received good service.

Barbera B.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Barbera said she had no problems with the work done, and the owner was a pleasant person to deal with.

CD
Chris D.
04/01/2018
Inspection and tires
Took our car to Tim for the annual inspection and to switch the tires from winter to summer. Tim and crew identified that the summer tires were questionable so we discussed some options and he ended up getting us a better tire for the same price of a mid grade that we were going to purchase. We appreciate someone who is looking out for our families safety. Thanks!

Mike M.
03/29/2018
Tim's a straight up gentleman.
My 2006 Ford needed major repairs well beyond my budget. Tim suggested conducting just the repairs required to make my old Ford safe/roadworthy & later schedule a follow-up to conduct remaining repairs. Many garage owners would have pressured me to have all of the recommended repairs done. Not Tim. He's an honest gentleman who gave me options to fit my budget. 5 star service!