CHARLENE S.
Pontiac Torrent
09/07/2016
Oil Change on September 6, 2016
As always, our visit to Roland Falls Auto Body was pleasant and stress-free. The job was completed very quickly. The staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Roland Falls Auto Body is our "go-to" place for all of our automotive needs!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/07/2016

Thank you for allowing us to attend to your automotive needs. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our shop Roland Falls auto body.

TR
TALATHA R.
09/02/2016
Professional, courteous, excellent service
My car is running better than it has for months. The emblems were spotted and fixed much faster than expected. The cost was reasonable . Staff were welcoming and very helpful.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/02/2016

Thank you very much for allowing us to service your Toyota RAV 4. It was a pleasure meeting you, and we value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service.

RL
ROXY L.
08/29/2016
the personal service
need a lot more service which I made an appointment for this week
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/29/2016

Roxy, thank you for allowing us to repair your Toyota Camary, and for making an appointment for other services. We value your trust in us to service your vehicle.

CP
Cindy P.
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said the business consistently provides good customer service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you for allowing us to repair all of your vehicles, the Lexus and Nissan and for being such long time loyal customers. We appreciate your trust and your feedback.

James T.
Maryland
08/18/2016 Category: Service
James said the business provided nice, friendly service, which made it a good experience for him.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you very much forl allowing us to service your Ford Explorer and thank you for your feedback.

ROBERT M.
Dodge Caravan
08/16/2016
friendly and honest and always does good work
Happy to have a local business to support
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/17/2016

Thank you allowing us to repair your Dodge Caravan and for being such a long time loyal customer. We always appreciate your business and feedback.

RP
RICHARD P.
Nissan Sentra
08/13/2016
the service was very good really did not expect it
yes I would
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

RICHARD, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO REPAIR YOUR NISSAN, WE ARE VERY PLEASED THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE TURN AROUND TIME.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Infiniti I30
08/12/2016
Exceptional Service!
I hadn't visited this shop for many years (it was D&J then). First, I was impressed with the overall look - clean, neat and professional. Avi immediately welcomed me and introduced himself. My appointment was 9 am and I arrived at 8:45 am, prepared to wait, but the door was open. My car needed a Maryland Inspection License and he said they would call me in about 3 hours. He called 3 hours later and said my car needed a couple of things done to pass the inspection. He quoted me the exact price before he began the work. I felt the things he mentioned were right in line with a used car. He called to say it was ready a few hours later (same day) and when I picked it up, the cost was what he had quoted to me. He was polite, happy to have my business and very gracious. I will definitely use Roland Falls Auto Body LLC in the future.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

PATRICIA, WE ARE SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU RETURNED TO OUR FACILITY AND ALLOWED US TO WORK AND INSPECT YOUR INFINITY. GLAD YOU WERE HAPPY WITH THE COSTS AND THE TIME IT TOOK TO FIX YOUR INFINITY.

SF
STEVE F.
BMW 325i
08/12/2016
Awsome job on our MD state inspection -
Brought our car over for a same day state inspection - quick turnaround and knowledgeable staff. Avi even had his team attach an underbody part for me at no charge. I will be back for future work!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/15/2016

STEVE, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO INSPECT YOUR BMW. IT WAS A PLEASURE ASSISTING YOU WITH THE OTHER CONCERNS.

LC
LARRY/ANDREW C.
Pikesville, MD
08/08/2016
Only Place I Take My Honda - GREAT SERVICE
Avi and his guys have been servicing my family's cars for YEARS
I trust them unconditionally as they always do right by my car and by my wallet.
GREAT SERVICE
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/08/2016

Andrew, thank you for allowing us to service your Honda and for being such loyal customers for so many years. We greatly appreciate you and your family's patronage.

JIMMY/ALICE/BEN T.
Towson, MD
Mazda 3
08/06/2016
Repair of Mazda 3
Avi and his staff did a great job repairing our Mazda 3. The work was done "on time" and the cost of the job was very fair.
The car's ride with the new "shocks" is much improved.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/08/2016

Jimmy and Alice, Thank you very much for allowing us to repair your Mazda 3, and for being such loyal customers for so many years.

RL
RON L.
08/03/2016
Service, People and Price
Taking your car to Roland Falls is like going to that member of you family that knows everything about cars.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for being a very loyal customer, and for allowing us to service all your Toyota needs.

EG
ELZBIETA G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Suzuki Forenza
08/03/2016
Clean, professional and quick.
This is the place to go. Very friendly. Had a good experience.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to service your Suzuki Forenza.

NM
Nancy M.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Nancy said she has been a customer for 20 years and she is very happy with the service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/01/2016

Nancy, Thank you for being such a loyal customer and allowing us to service your vehicles over the years.

Dustin S.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Dustin said he has no issue with the business and his vehicle was done in a quick, mannerly way.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 08/01/2016

Thank you Dustin for allowing us to repair your vehicle.