Cockeysville, MD
Chrysler 300
02/11/2020
Honest
Honest mechanic. Honest MD inspection station. Good people, with great attitudes.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Glad we could help with your Maryland State Inspection on your Chrysler 300.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/08/2020
Quick and complete service.
Just in for an oil change this time. Service was quick and I could wait there in the office.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

We are glad we could assist you with your service on your Honda Civic in short notice.

FM
FRANCIS M.
Nissan Rogue
02/06/2020
The owner
Another great job at a reasonable fee from Roland Falls!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you Francis, glad we could help with the repairs on your Nissan Rogue.

GJ
GRACE J.
02/04/2020
Never returning
Though convenient to my home i will not be going back to Roland falls and will ensure nobody in my household or neighbors are subject to your atrocious rates. I’ve received confirmation from 2 other service centers that I overpaid tremendously for the service I received and was quoted $800 for service that was confirmed not to be needed and exorbitant nonetheless.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We value each customer and always strive to satisfy each one by treating them fairly. Yes we are not the cheapest or the most expensive shop in town. We are fair in our pricing and its always easy to quote lower on the phone until you actually bring car in and then guess what? the price is higher. We do not play that game. I pulled your work order and reviewed it for the work that was done.
Your car came in with issues of check engine light on, service light on, hesitation, possibly a battery issue as well. You were informed that there will be a diagnosis fee of $110.00 (1 hour).
We analyzed the issues, pulled the codes, reset service light, tested battery, charging system, and any other issues we discover along the way. We discovered that the vehicle experienced a misfire in the engine and captured it in the onboard computer.
You also authorized us to do an oil change& filter, additive, air filter, and cabin filter replacement and fill other fluids, and check tire pressure, with 10 point visual inspection. Those items amounted in total to $130.00 which included labor and installation of these parts. I am not sure how you came up with the notion that you overpaid tremendously and that these prices are exorbitant as you indicated.
You were informed taht engine has a very bad oil leak underneath, and that bottom was pretty wet with oil.
You were further notified that the misfire issue is probably not going away and most likely will return. We recommended that you have the coil on plugs replaced and the spark plugs, and since the car is 5 years old you may want to consider a fuel injection induction service also. We quoted you an hour labor for coil and plugs, an hour labor for fuel induction cleaning, plus the parts (quality oem parts, not junk parts made in China). Yes there are cheaper, lesser quality parts that can be used, but its been our experience that they don't hold up well at all, and go bad quicker. You were also told that we cleared the code for now, and that you can wait and see if it comes back on again before repairing coils and plugs; although plugs should be replaced after 5 years anyway.
Here is where I found our error in addition; you were quoted $840.00 plus tax, and it should have been $780.00 plus tax. A calculator error that would have been corrected at time of actuall repairs. For that I apologize. We don't hide or make excuses when we make an error. I have been servicing cars for over 35 years and always conducted my business with great respect, professionalism, honesty, and integrity, and am never afraid to admit a mistake. If you check the many reviews that our business has accumulated, you will see for yourself the quality of service we strive for. I am sorry that you felt the way you did and I hope this helps you understand the situation better.
Thank you again for your feedback, wishing you all the best, and if you should require our assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

RJ
ROBERT J.
01/31/2020
Fair and honest
I needed a lot of work done to my car and was given a prioritized list that was not about trying to get the most expensive things done but the most important. We have started to knock things off the list and after a few more visits my car will be running like new again. Thank you. Also, the staff were very polite, professional and friendly.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Honda Accord. We realize that some time the vehicle needs more work than the wallet can endure at one time, therefore we present the estimate in priority order of importance. We aim to please and make sure that repairs are done on time, great quality, and by friendly and professional staff.

01/22/2020
Friendly Service in a Reasonable Time
Despite it being a holiday weekend, Roland Falls Auto Body serviced my car right away. The staff were incredibly friendly during my brief wait time and made the visit very pleasant.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/05/2020

Glad we were able to service your Corolla in a timely manner. We aim for total satisfaction with our quality service, and our friendly service. We do our best to complete in a timely manner.

Dirk S.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Dirk said the work was done in a timely manner.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/05/2020

Very happy we were able to assist you with your Honda Pilot needs in a timely manner.

Ray G.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he has been going there for quite some time and this business takes care of all his routine vehicle maintenance. He does great work. He stands behind his work and won't give him the run around, if something goes wrong.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/05/2020

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING IN US TO REPAIR YOUR WATER LEAK INTO YOUR CAMARO TRUNK. GLAD THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

STEVE B.
12/31/2019
Very helpful and flexible to get me home and back!
The rides simplified life!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

Glad we were able to help you with your RAV 4 vehicle needs.

Michael B.
Pikesville, MD
Kia Rio
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff told him his vehicle needed a front end alignment, it didn't.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

On the road test we performed on your vehicle, there was a slight pull whe letting go of steering wheel. To preserve the life of your tires, we suggested you get an alignment, and also is part of the Maryland State Inspection procedure. By the way, you still have a balance dueon your last invoice. Please take care of it asap. Thank you.

REED H.
Toyota Avalon
12/16/2019
Good reliable and quick service.
I have had my cars serviced by Avi for 25 years, and have always been satisfied.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for being such a loyal customer for 25 years. Glad we continue to satisfy all your vehicle needs in a timely and proffesional manner.

Volkswagen Jetta
12/12/2019
Quick, easy, and great service
I was in a time crunch to get my MD state inspection for title transfer. They got me in the next day. It appeared very much like a mom and pop shop, which meant great service and they got me in and out quickly for drop-off and pick-up. Will return again for any other mechanical needs!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

Glad we were able to complete your Maryland State Inspection on your VW Jetta in a timely manner. We aim to make the process as painless as possible with great personal service that many big companies forgot how to provide.

JESSE H.
12/06/2019
Car looks like new
Really great service. Car looks better than before. They buffed and cleaned the entire car. It looks great. Finished on time.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

Glad we were able to repair your Subaru Forester body damage. We aim to complete vehicle on or before due date, and return it clean and in most cases better than the pre-collision condition.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/22/2019
professional, reasonable, timely, clean, polite, and friendly
Great place and great people to have your car serviced. They completed my maintenance service, and addressed all issues with my vehicle in a timely manner. They communicated with me throughout the whole process and explained everything in a way that I can understand. I got my car back quickly and all fixed up. Friendly staff and very professional techs. I would highly recommend this facility for all your mechanical and body work.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

We are very happy that you were satisfied with our services on your Mercedes. We always strive for timely, professional, and friendly experience with all our customers. Thank you for recommending our facility to others.

MARC M.
Pikesville, MD
Toyota Camry Solara
11/19/2019
Great to have a honest reliable car repair place
Great to have a honest reliable car repair place. Once again I took my car to Roland Falls Auto Body And all I needed was a Battery they are the most honest reliable auto motive repair shop that I know thank you thank you thank you
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Marc for being such a loyal customer and friend for many years. Glad we were able to help you with the no start issue (battery) on your Toyota Camary in a timely manner.