Ron's Auto Repair Center

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Thomas M.
11/30/2018
I like this shop
I've been taking my cars to Ron's Auto for about 3 years now and my wife more like 8 years. I have always gotten good service, good communication, reasonable response times, and fair pricing from them. I would highly recommend Ron's to my family and friends. My most recent experience was that my car wouldn't start one morning this week, I called and Adam arranged a tow truck pickup out of my driveway and squeezed it into their busy schedule. It turned out that the starter failed after having been replaced about 10 months ago. It came with a 2 year warranty that also covered the tow bill to the shop! I drove away happy as a clam owing nothing!

EC
Emily C.
Jefferson, IA
11/09/2018
If you’re a college age girl and take your car here then good luck getting it fixed.
Took in my Volkswagen Jetta for my 9:30 am appointment to get my EPC light looked at and my low tire light turned off. Over the phone when I initially made the appointment, I was told this would take 30 minutes to a couple hours. Alright, so 1:00 pm rolls around and I call for an update, they tell me they are JUST NOW pulling my Jetta in to get it checked out so give them an hour. Okay so 2:30 pm comes and I walk over to Ron’s for an update and my car is sitting out front. I go in assuming it’s done and they inform me all they have managed to do in that 5 hrs is turn my low tire light off. Long story short, I had to get my dad to call them to get them working on my car. Finally done with the place, I go back to get my car at 5:15 pm and all that was accomplished from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm was having my low tire light turned off and was told they found a few things wrong with the car but still unsure about the EPC light issue. On top of all that, it cost $66.00 to get a low tire light turn off. Very unprofessional and terrible service. If you are a girl in college or a young woman do NOT bring your car here, you will waste your time and money for nothing.

KC
Keith or Linda C.
10/18/2017
Knowledgeable, friendly people who are concerned for my interests.
Worked me in to their schedule. Thorough. Given a ride home.

DF
Dana F.
10/16/2017
Ron's Auto is a good Honest business
I have been going there for 2 years. I trust them and fast service.

KW
Kelsey W.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Kelsey said she liked the service this business provided.

BP
Bien P.
Ellsworth, IA
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Bien said when he came in the staff gave him a projected time for the service right away and they were finished before that time. Everything was quick and easy.

BR
Brady R.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Brady said the service was really good. He had a good experience with them.

Keith M.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Keith said this business provided great service, at a fair price.

David R.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
David aid this business did a good job.

Amanda M.
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said this business did what they needed to.

Jakob P.
GMC Envoy
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Jakob said everything was done quickly and they sent him a thorough diagnosis he could access at any time.

NM
Nichole M.
Marshalltown, IA
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Nichole said the staff did a pretty good job.
Richard and L. from Ron's Auto Repair Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work hard to provide the best repair and customer service around, and we appreciate your feedback.

Jeff H.
Ram Pickup
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business was very polite and they did nice work. Their tires were a little too expensive though.

LH
Liz H.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Liz said the business was friendly and the staff finished the service in a timely manner.

KG
Kaela G.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Kaela said this business provided quick overall good service, but the check engine light was still on when she picked up her vehicle and it should have been reviewed before they told her that the vehicle was ready.
Richard and L. from Ron's Auto Repair Center responded on 09/25/2017

We work hard to provide the best repair and customer service around, and we appreciate your feedback.  We're sorry for the check engine light, we should have cleared that at complete of the work.