Todd S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Todd said this business did what they said and worked with him. They were very good. He would like them to keep up the good work.

Miquel M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Miquel said that he recommends the business for service.

RE
RICHARD E.
03/05/2019
great service
i was having trouble getting my truck smogged, Lily, and the crew went the extra mile to get me through the process.
great service

SL
Steve L.
Venice, CA
Honda Prelude
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he had an experience with a friend of his and they replaced her front struts which seemed odd in the situation instead of just getting a sensor. He said normally they are great and so far so good. He said Lilly has allowed him to use his own parts a couple times to save money so that is great.

JONATHAN F.
Huntington Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/24/2019
Amazing personal customer service
Spoke with Rony personally and he was very thoughtful and helpful with my service. My door handle was not an easy fix and it took his guy longer then he thought, he not only apologized but made sure there was no extra charge for labor. Howard the tech was great as well

Kimberly B.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said the business is great and the work is good. They do work with their customers so it accommodates them.

KA
KIRK A.
02/22/2019
Fast and efficient service.

Mike S.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the employees did what they said they would do, at a decent price and with a decent attitude.

duncan b.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Duncan said he thought the mechanic was complete, however, the prices were extreme for what was done.

JOE L.
Honda Fit
02/13/2019
Real people. Good repairs. Fair prices.
They got me in next day. They were friendly, which goes a long way with me. The only did what was needed. Prices were completely reasonable. The mechanic showed me the worn brake pads when I asked to see them and answered my questions politely. Lili in the office was very patient with my questions as well. That's my go to place now.

Martim S.
California
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Martim said he would recommend the business for service.

Richard B.
Ford Contour
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business did a really good job.

Ben H.
Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business does good work quickly and they are reliable.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Ben, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review and are so happy to hear that.

TED / CELIA M.
INFINITI QX4
01/14/2019
TRUST 100%
We trust Rony's with both of our vehicles. Their service is outstanding and the work is exceptional. They are so reasonable and never up sell you with suggesting more. I feel like they treat us like family.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Celia, Thanks for the stellar review!  We appreciate your kind words and value your loyalty.

BA
BETTY A.
01/10/2019
Great Customer Service & Pricing!
Always get amazing service here! My mom has been getting her cars serviced here for over 20 years and now as an adult I get my car fixed here. They're very accommodating and work with your availability. Prices are very reasonable & they are the most honest mechanics you'll find in Culver City, better yet within the Los Angeles area. I will never take my car anywhere else but here! Thanks Rony's Car Pros for the best of the best service!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Betty! We appreciate this 5-star review and all the great feedback you mentioned about your experience at Ronys car pros!

SD
SUNNIE / LES D.
Marina Del Rey, CA
01/09/2019
Dependable and honest
We have been coming to Rony’s for over a year and they are truly honest and would only recommend what is necessary. We have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler and we feel that we could continue to drive it for a few more years with Rony’s and his crews’ assistance.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking he time to write us a review!  We appreciate your patronage.

BF
BONNI F.
FIAT 500
01/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Lilly was very communicative and personable. They repaired our car in a timely manner and at an affordable price.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Bonni, glad we could be of service. We look forward to being there for you with your future needs.

OL
Otilia L.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Luvian. He said the business fixed his vehicle and he's never had any problems afterwards.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for your continued loyalty , we value your business and trust in our team.

Lincoln LS
01/06/2019
Efficient, accurate, comprehensive service
With five cars to care for, I have relied on the friendly and professional people at Rony's for more than 20 years. My Lincoln needed attention for an odd steeering problem, which Rony rapidly identified as related to a front lower control arm. The quick inspection enabled me to have the part ordered and in less than 24 hours, even though the shop at Grand View and Washinton was already busy (as often the case). Thanks to Rony, Lily, and all the great mechanics who have provided such great, personal service for all these years!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

BRIAN, thanks for your thoughtful review. We appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward, to keeping you happy :)

CHRIS W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/02/2019
A great Mechanic!
Finding a Great mechanic is hard. Once you find one you stick with them. Rony's Car Pros are that Great Mechanic.
Friendly, Professional, Fast, and Good prices!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Chris, we are very happy to have you as our customer!