Kimberly B.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said she would recommend this business for service.

LC
Lex C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Lex said the service was great.

LC
Luie C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Luie said the employees up front are more business - like than friendly to him.

MK
MARY K.
06/15/2019
They are kind, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
I recommend Rony's to all my friends. I am so fortunate to have found them! I just drove there today, from Hollywood, just to have my tire pressure checked! So glad I did, it was my spare tire that activated the warning light. No one else would have gone to the trouble to determine it and to correct it. I love them! Lily is a genius and guides me through any needed maintenance. It is so valuable to have trustworthy car repair.

Volvo XC90
06/08/2019
Same great service after all these years (and a dozen vehicles!)
Thanks Ron and Lilly and the crew at the CarPros for always looking after my vehicles.
Well done!

KR
Kenner R.
Ford Edge
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Kenner said the staff is really nice to him every time he visits the business. He mentioned that Lily even walked to his house to help him jump start his vehicle.

CHRIS W.
06/04/2019
Tire Help
My husband recommended Rony's when we found a nail in one of my tires. I made an appointment online that night and went in the next morning. They saw me right away and it took about a half hour to fix the tire. They charged me a great price and were very friendly. I will be sure to recommend them to my friends and family.

AR
AMBER R.
Buick Encore
05/24/2019
Alway write down the mileage!
I have mixed feelings about this place both positive and negative . I chose this place because it's near my home and it was a small local business. I came in for estimates and Ronnie helped me out . He was very helpful and knowledgeable. the negative is that after the work was done get i was a little disappointed . There were grease smudge marks on the interior of my car , as well as the Rubber seal by the windshield on the driver's side is messed up . I never wrote down my mileage but when I got my car back it look like there was quite a few more miles on my car. Always write down the mileage.

AE
Alan E.
California
Lexus ES 330
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke Alan's wife. She said the staff did a great job, and she has used this facility for years.

KY
Kim Y.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Kim said he received good service and the staff was responsive.

SD
Sunnie D.
Marina Del Rey, CA
05/13/2019
Review update
Lilly called my husband today to apologize for the $100 charge in replacing our Jeep's gas cap. They provided us credit and sincerely apologized for the miscommunication. Great customer service- we are definitely returning!

Don M.
Venice, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business is very honest and forth coming with customers.

SD
SUNNIE / LES D.
Marina Del Rey, CA
05/11/2019
We love coming to Rony’s for all of our Jeeps’ needs. The only issue this time was getting charge $100 just to change a $20 gas cap on our 2018 Jeep Wrangler. Rony’s staff could have told us that it would cost that much just to replace it- not worth it because the gas cap could have been done in 5mins- hubby is just worried that he would mess it up.

Dennis B.
Inglewood, CA
Ford Transit Wagon
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he appreciated their time. No one walked him out to the vehicle and explained what was done, they just threw him the keys.

DENNIS D.
05/01/2019
quick in n' out
Thanks for getting me in and out fast for an oil change on a busy day. Dennis