CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Crown said they're awesome
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Crown, thanks for your kind words!  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

DENNIS D.
11/28/2018
they do a little extra
They often figure out how to fix things on my cars that the other guys would not be able to fix or would charge a bundle for. Prius: no charge to repair/replace shield under engine that broke loose. International Scout II: welded tailgate piece back into place, secured separated metal channel that holds wing window--small charge.

TED/ CECI M.
INFINITI QX4
11/18/2018
Outstanding Service & Trust Worthy!
Exceptional service. I trust Rony's with service and all our autobody work. They never suggest expensive unnecessary work and are incredibly reasonable for their excellent quality. They are true old school service and you can trust their word!

LO
Lauren O.
Scion xD
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the mechanics treated her nicely and discounted the coils that needed to be replaced, after not replacing them all the first time. They had informed her that all of them needed to be replaced, when she only had one of them replaced. She was aware that she would be coming back to have them all done again.

MF
Michelle F.
Toyota Matrix
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said everything was good,

KACY S.
Honda Fit
11/10/2018
Friendly service
So glad Rony's is just down the street from my house. They were kind enough to offer advice & a battery charger to me. After I got my car started up, I drove it over. Rony checked & charged my battery, but didn't like the way it sounded when I started her up again. He suggested I replace the battery, as it seemed to have gone bad. Turns out he was right! I was grateful for the honesty & help provided at the shop. I'm happy it was a simple fix this time, but I'm sure I'll be back for work in the future. Thanks for being my friendly neighbor & mechanic!!

Ben H.
Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the service was good, quick, efficient and affordable.

RAYMOD S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/08/2018
2007 PT Cruiser
Lillie is the best thank you!

TED/ CECI M.
11/08/2018
Outstanding
Exceptional service. I trust Rony's with service and all our autobody work. They never suggest expensive unnecessary work and are incredibly reasonable for their excellent quality. Hey are true old school service and you can trust their word!

BC
BRIAN C.
Honda Civic Si
11/07/2018
Honest dependable good people
Been coming here for years. It's hard to find an auto mechanic. But like a barbershop when you truly find the right one you know it and Rony's is that place where I wouldn't doubt or look for a second opinion. Of course as much as possible I don't want to frequently go there but if I have issues with my car then Rony's the place

VT
VICTORIA T.
Jeep Liberty
11/03/2018
Amazing results and Customer service
Customer service! I had to have my back fender and bumper replaced from an accident and they did amazing work ! When the car was finished it was perfect, they called me and handled everything very professionally as well as detailed my car inside and out which surprised me. I highly recommend them
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

My goodness  Victoria, thank you so much! We really appreciate the lovely review and it was of course our pleasure to assist you.

FR
Fabiana R.
FIAT 500
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Fabiana said she trusts the staff, and they are excellent.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Fabiana,Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review.

AG
Andre G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the business was organized and the staff were able to tell him what service they were going to do.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Andre, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

NM
Nancy M.
Volvo S60
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she found that she could have gotten the same pricing at the Volvo dealership and they would have washed her vehicle.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Nancy, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such a well written review!

SL
Steve L.
Venice, CA
Honda Accord Wgn
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 11/05/2018

Steve, We really appreciate your  review. We are glad to be able to help you.

Don M.
Venice, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business was flexible and the staff were honest.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 10/26/2018

Don,Thank you for reviewing us. We’re so excited you had a positive experience. If there’s anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to reach out at any time.

WW
Wikam W.
Culver City, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Wikam said the service was good. He would not recommend this business for service because the price was too high.

LC
Luie C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Luie said Lily a employee at this business is nice.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 10/26/2018

Lui, it's so nice of you to leave us a positive review!  We're so glad you had a great expirience.

Richard B.
Ford Contour
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 10/26/2018

Richard, thank you so much for letting us know how we did. We are pleased to know you had  good service!

JJ
James J.
Lexus ES 300
10/05/2018 Category: Service
James said the business did exactly what they said in a timely manner. They were straight up with him and legitimate. Lilly at the front desk was awesome. They did great work at a good price.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 10/26/2018

James, thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit…